Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Male-free Zone.

-Lily-   

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

As for Love- I don't believe in Love, never have- it is one of the biggest lies told to humanity- this love everyone chases.

Ibti, Ibti, Ibti! I hope that belief backfires on your majourly one day soon. Just because everyone won't experience it does not mean it doesn't exist. Anyway, I'm tired of trying to convince cynics...

NGONGE   

I know. I know. Male free zone and all that but I just came to warn Ibti about that song. Don't listen to it, dear. It has the word Bismillah mixed with rock music.

Ibtisam   

^^^Lily always lived in Lala land in that aspect. She believes the whole 9 yards and a half. But you know I don't like the sad look she gets in her eyes when I tell her it is a myth- so I pretend that it is all good and happy ever lasting dream box breaking, fasting from food kinda love exist for people like her- you know the kinda love with little love post-sticks notes all over the house, the kind where she spends hours on phone not saying a thing,where they get old together and share fake teeth kinda love. now I am really going to be sick :D

Ngonge beenta?? Are you serious??

Lily you know I got love for you girl. Keep the faith smile.gif

-Lily-   

lol@sad look, what sheeko. Biggest cynics are usually closet believers so take your tough act elsewhere icon_razz.gif It’s one of those things, everybody discredits it but secretly hopes for it.

CL :D

Cara.   

Ibti, Ngonge is actually right for once. You'll want to avoid it...

LOL@share fake teeth. If that's true love count me out!

Ibtisam   

:D Lily.

Lol @ secretly hopes for- I would've agreed, but really it just sounds like a little prison with four walls to me. We'll see how it works out for the rest of you. :D

Cara, show me dhee. I can't find it. why would Queen be messing with Islam or Arabic for that matter? Same Queen that sang We will rock you?

Cara.   

It's Bohemian Rhapsody, great rock anthem but yes it has "bismillah". Wasn't Freddie Mercury raised in a Muslim country? He probably heard the phrase many many times.

Link

But I think the Muppets cover is my favorite now. I can't stop laughing.

Ibtisam   

Acudubililah minia shidaan raajim. This song must have very big shidan undertone. It is creepy and looks freaky and I hate it. :(redface.gif Nearly jumped out of my skin a few time. Uuuf

Ibtisam   

Juxa I agree; Acceptance that it is a myth and patience not to kill him icon_razz.gif

CL Juxa is one of those ones too- she just hides it under her jacket. :D

Cara: :D lol I guess so, they look evil though

Juxa and Lily are starting to scare me. They actually believe in this nonsense.

Lily by the way who lied to you? “Biggest cynics are usually closet believers”…and there is no needs to be insult’ve may I just add.