Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Male-free Zone.

CL, no insults intended . The cynics I’ve observed are mostly those who think they can protect themselves from getting hurt by rejecting the idea of love/love itself before it rejects them.

I think it's better to be dreamy and "naïve" than dismissive and cynical any day. You can be realistic and still believe in lasting romantic love between a man and a woman.

Truer words have never been uttered. Even though I have been disappointed with love time and time again, I still believe in vomit inducing, mind numbing, everlasting, poetry-inspiring, I get-sick-if-I-dont-see-you kind of love: you know the kind that leaves you dizzy. Complete with the butterflies and hysterics icon_razz.gif Now what, you lots of cynics :D This kind of love makes the world go around.

p.s I agree wit Lily, the cynics are in the closet: they're the type to lose their minds and socks when prince charming comes on a white horse.

-Lily-   

This condescending exchange is getting boring. It’s like trying to convince an atheist about one’s faith. It is futile as from a cynical perspective you will no doubt only arrive at negative conclusions.

And I actually have work to do, good day CL smile.gif .

Juxa   

CL you bloody weershe woman, it was not my definition, it was text book definition i said, read again

love as defined in text books, a feeling, flutter, heart skipping a beat , butterflies in your tummy etc

------------------

Somalina   

Cynical Lady---Are you gonna come down here and turn off my computer? Last time i checked, this a forum...

I will give you my address, if you want to shut me up...

C&H your sick. lol

Why Am I sick lady? I believe and you dont. Simple! It is like a gut feeling;it is either there or not.

Juxa,

No amount of commitment and understanding will make me enter a holly matrimony. You can be committed to someone and understand them fully but it doesnt mean LOVE(not the one we're talking about).

Commitment, understanding, patience, acceptance, kindness, companionship, respect are features of love. You can give all of the above to your best friend however that doesnt mean you want to make babies with her.

CL and Ibti, you two are goin on a merry round. What is it that bothers you about romantic love?

Somalina   

Faheema, i'm not by any means a victim....people like CL don't phase me at all...

Everyone has the right to speak..take a chill pill and get some sleep...maybe you will see the error of your ways...inshallah..

Lily- don’t we all. But you know I have nothing but love for you (romantic love)

Holding such views doesn’t mean one is negative…..not all at it, only means we’ve seen the light.

Now I’m saying it again…JUXA, Liily and wavy Faheema look into the light, save yourself/ emancipate yourself from mental slavery…

C&H I should sue you. Juxa can I sue her? She made me vomit my lunch…I want my £4.50 back.

Your sick woman, sick and get help at once…. (Cant even repeat what you said. Disgusting)

Faheema- I’m not, his nothing but a male intrusion and the title clearly states MALE-FREE-ZONE.

Now Now Juxa- You’ve memorised that definition for a reason.

MNC- Can someone please pass me the baranbaro repellent.

p.s C&H…i don’t need love to make babies. IVF baby and catalogue sperm bank

Juxa   

CL marka hore saas maadhahdid, who is now equatating love with marriage or love with babies.

tut tut tut. let it out aan kudhahay.

i memorised that definition cause i love being in love nooh, waking up thinking love, sleeping and dreaming love.

ok before you throw up, let me stop there :D

all said i really dont believe such thing as love, but for your sake i shall

p.s C&H…i don’t need love to make babies. IVF baby and catalogue sperm bank

:D:D:D If you must go that way, the sperm bank is>>>>>

CL,

be honest hun though. I know you're a hardcore feminist(so am I)and you beleive in our superiority, independance and self-reliance however, romantic love doesnt have to "degrading" as you put it. It can be a plus,ya know? And no one is asking you to sit at home by the phone all night filling your nails while Mr.right comes and rescue you. I think thats what you mentally picture when you hear love smile.gif

You can let someone in all the glory thats CL,no? And yes, I'm hoping some intellectual who has a passion for social politics who also volunteers for "Womencentric Club" will woe your socks off. And with tears of joy in your eyes you will run off to the sunset*ducks* Hindi sytle.

Juxa   

CH afkaada caano lagu qabay, your ticket to attend CL's wedding is booked as of today.

i think CL is allergic to love period. but ibti is faking, she is head over heels in love with that bengali man

Somalina   

Are you a hoarder?? good luck with cleaning up your place

You really are mature!....dont embrass yourself any further by insulting me..words are just words my dear, and i smile everytime you dish out your baranbaro stories...keep them coming..