Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Male-free Zone.

Juxa   

CL suuraha naga daa

got nothing to wear for xmas party plus the other social events to attent to, no time to shop i will just pop in at lily's and help myself

Faheema.   

Ibti, what on earth are you doing advertising other beutiques? :eek: :eek: iDhonKeer if they have one that has dheeman lol

Lily, pop by anytime after sunday Insha Allah, I have just what're looking for, infact I have one that's almost identical to the one you've posted smile.gif

Hello, Juxa, CL smile.gif

hodman   

I am so jealous of u London ladies being able to get those dresses at da sister's house! I am always looking for something nice n long but the department stores over here just have retarded ones or they're too expensive and forget about finding anything unique at the Somali mall

Ibtisam   

Lol Faheema, "Inna allah yarsuuqa maan ya shau" they need to make a living :D Don't worry. Pluz you don't get back till sunday and she's seen everything else. I was showing her some things she can get for Eid.

Morning girls.

CL most nice abayah places I know are in sisters houses, if you want a shop, you will have to go to any Asian Islamic shop- either in East London (around East London mosque or Upton Park) or there is always one inside mosques. But it is too close to Eid and I bet they only have the left overs with glitter all over and ill fitting. :D

-Lily-   

lol@Juxa, you are always welcome but I can never hope to be half the qalanjo you are. Give me a year and I might drop down to your model-proportions icon_razz.gif

Ironik I will come by I’A.

Juxa   

my lady you are too kind.

Ironik loool@idhoonkeer. gabadhan ibti is bad for business

i will come along with lily insha allah

Buuxo   

Originally posted by -Lily-:

Ibti, will try it...I'A will find smt.

I saw two gorgeous dresses but they both take 3 weeks to deliver so no use. This is one of them:

_5950214.jpg

That's lovely dress Lily,I have a similar dress in fushia but the blue is hot!

chubacka   

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

^^^I've known them for yonks, like since I was 6
redface.gif
I can't just say Hello, and do my think. they probably start bring letters with them for me translate or something. I don't think I'll get much swimming in.
redface.gif

hahaha, cnt help imagining the paper getting all wet by the side of the pool!

I want something sporty and fast, iA will look around, these gyms do ladies only evenings so see if I can get something there.

Originally posted by Ducaysane:

quote:Originally posted by chubacka:

Thinking of taking up a sport...any ideas girls?

gymnastics
:D
redface.gif Gymnastics and halimos don't go together. Its more for cadaan girls, our bodies are not built for such nonsense! icon_razz.gif

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

^^^What are you some sort of free give away voucher/ leaflet? Have some bride and stop begging women and maybe- just maybe there will be one crazy enough to have you
icon_razz.gif

Lol,Sis,It was marely joking. icon_razz.gif

Seriously though,I dont think Most of The ladies here can handle me.

Ibtisam   

It is going to snow, yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees maybe then it won't be so bloody cold!!!

Anyone wanna snow fight.

chubacka how about snow fighting for a sport :D

Juxa   

i went snow fighting and my friend fell so hard she had suspected broken tailbone

xanuunki aduunka

lets go skating in canary wharf, it is beautiful at night

Ibtisam   

^^Good idea. Plan it for the 17th, one of the girls is having an exciting week then. smile.gif

A man was sitting on the edge of the bed, watching his wife, who

was looking at herself in the mirror. Since her birthday was not far off he asked what she'd like to have for her birthday.

'I'd like to be six again', she replied, still looking in the mirror .

On the morning of her Birthday, he arose early, made her a nice big bowl of Lucky Charms, and then took her to Six Flags theme

park. What a day! He put her on every ride in the park; the Death Slide, the Wall of Fear, the Screaming Roller Coaster, everything there was.

Five hours later they staggered out of the theme park. Her head

was reeling and her stomach felt upside down. He then took her to a McDonald's where he ordered her a Happy Meal with extra fries and a chocolate shake.

Then it was off to a movie, popcorn, a soda pop, and her favorite candy, M&M's. What a fabulous adventure!

Finally she wobbled home with her husband and collapsed into bed

exhausted.

He leaned over his wife with a big smile and lovingly asked, 'Well Dear, what was it like being six again?'

Her eyes slowly opened and her expression suddenly changed.

'I meant my dress size, you retard!!!!'

The moral of the story: Even when a man is listening, he is gonna

get it wrong.

Malika   

LOL@Moral of the story..lol

I am starting to lean toward Ngonge's theory on the sanity of women..Some are truly mad!