Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Male-free Zone.

Ibtisam   

So today I went to the Dova spa with a dear friend who brought vouchers for something that was promised to be very good and healthy and, did I mention good for you, physically and mentally, yad yad ya.

So Somalis we are, after a little walk down the road, we arrived 15mins late for our spa , which was dedicated from our spa time (thank God I say, but the other one was not impressed)

So, there I am lying down and this witch of a women (she was very polite and chatty too) gets a big hard scrubbing brush and proceeds to scrubbing like her life depended on it, till my skin went raw and I nearly screamed for her to piss off. Then he applies this nice beautiful warm gel thing, but the shid went freezing cold within a second of applying it to my skin. She cheerfully informs me that it will get even colder (something about opening pours for detoxify the body) By the time she applies to full body, I am freezing and she wraps me in cling foil (yes cling foil) and then wraps me with about 10towels, but oh my god I am still cold. Relax she says in her now annoying cheerful voice. Now I am barring my teeth and trying to resist the urge to call it quits. Then suddenly my body starts heating up almost to boiling point and going all tingly, (she tells me the treatment keeps changing from one extreme to the other because it is good for the skin) Meanwhile she proceeds to doing my face massage and its all good (did I mention the face massage was great?) She put my face mask on (cucumber on the eyes and all). Again now I am cold again and she turns the fan on to make it even more colder, THEN tells me to take a nap and leaves the room. (WHAT??!!! How can I take a nap I wanted to scream at her retreating back) The cold was back with vengeance, I wanted to move my hands, but she pinned my whole body together, and I started entertaining thoughts of freezing all together.

Soon she came back to check on me (it felt like 30mins, but probably 5mins) Please, end this torture I tell her, she says it is good for you and starts telling me, how people do it once a month (WTH for I don’t know) Finish I mutter, and she unwraps me then tells me to run to the shower and wash off the gel to get back to normal body temperature. The little witch did not tell me, that the shower was boiling hot water, I jumped in, jumped out, jumped in and out, *st*u*p*i*d* thing when I turn it down, it is freezing, when I turn it up a notch, it is boiling. After sometime I finished washing off the dame gel, and now my skin was really tingly. She says it is normal, and people like that feeling (I wanted to scratch my skin off)! Anyway the rest of the spa (10mins) was great, moisture and body massage. I loved loved loved it. I mean it was divine, I almost forgot about the freezing cold.

But boy it was cold, so cold. And the face massage and body massage was so great, now I know what to ask for next time redface.gif Thanks to my friend, today I experienced extreme pleasure AND torture all at the same time-ish, there sure is a fine line (Maybe The Siren link is not such leap, does this count as a..... never mind]) icon_razz.gif LOL

Kool_Kat   

Are you sure you went to a spa and not a torture house? :D

I had a prenatal massage (thanks to the hubby for finally getting the message, after I complained about back pain for what seemed like weeks :D ) last weekend...Oh god, I though my back pain was worse before I went, wey isoo jajabiyeen...I couldn't walk the thirty minutes following the massage...Afterwards , it was just heavenly to say the least...And thier facial was the best I had in ages, my face is still glowing...I sure can get used to this once a month...

Ibtisam   

^^^^Loool, We went Here :

Watch the massage habit KK, I am an addict, just last week, my friend was dragging me away from this place, because I'd already had one two days before. redface.gif But back pain is a bitc* :(

Lol Ibts, not my cup of tea; don't like being cold at all. The rest sounds fine. I had a massage yesterday, I don't know how I walked home, it was so relaxing. I'll give up budget from my food for more regular massages if I have to. smile.gif

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

^^^^Loool, We went
:

Watch the massage habit KK, I am an addict, just last week, my friend was dragging me away from this place, because I'd already had one two days before.
redface.gif
But back pain is a bitc*
:(

Here's where I went...I didn't know at the time, but the lady who was giving me the masaage told me prenatal massages might be covered by my health insurance with my employer, since she is a registered massage therapist...Guess who put in a claim first thing Monday morning? :D Bal ilaahoow aan approval helo!

Ibtisam   

I'm thinking of getting a health insurance, I am already starting to fall apart and medical treatment is expensive.

But no insurance will ever cover massage in the UK, no way, even if you had wiplash, maybe physio.

Sheh, Me and you both, have you gone back to the one that broke your jaw the other day. I got to go there one of these days, crack my back.

Malika   

^You need to slow down young lady,at that tender age your falling apart,it calls for some serious stepping back.. smile.gif

Now,to do that you only have to get married..hehe :D ,the solution to every woman's troubles..heh

^hm. Are you serious? Don't make me marry just for that. *Whatever it is*. LoL.

Ibts, I did. He stuck a finger in my mouth. All very kinky. Can you handle it, dee? :D

Ibtisam   

^^^I heard something too; like Sheh was trying to pull Ms DD on us, I did not realise she was serious with the count down thingy you know!! SHid house, waa laa isku yimi dhe!! LOL

Sheh, LOL, I can't do kinky and finger in my mouth, I'll just bite it off and get it done with, but I like people playing with my back, cracks and all :D Send on baal.

Malika, Your too late my dear, :D but thanks all the same. I am slowing down, by force rather than a choice, but slowind down nevertheless.

Juxa   

bisinka back cracking, finger biting, bal gabdhihi maxaa ku dhacay!

alla anagaaa yaabnayeey

Ibtisam   

^^Nothing, but old age dear, waaxas oo daan adika already waa luugu sameye, so don't bisinka us, like we freaks :D

Lol Ibts. What have u heard?I haven't told anyone about my pregnancy yet. I feel like I'm on Hello magazine.

Sorry DD, me no know my no either lool. And last night I fell asleep at an awkward hour and cldnt ring u when I awoke cause it was a rude hour by then.And u know what they say about rude hours.