Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Male-free Zone.

Ibtisam   

Lool @ Hodman- sorry I'm sure boss big ears won't reach here.

I'm gonna have a half day today and hide from this gloomy day inshallah. Pre-Eid Cleaning and all.

Chubacka, I've started dancing again- it is fun, good sport and you won't get bored.

Otherwise buy the Wii, you can play what ever sport you fancy each night- but I would suggest something more challenging and works all your body. Also them legs bums and tummy classes are wonderful fun but oh so painful the next day.

I guess it depends on why you want to do it?

I want to go swimming but all the pools in my area- the ladies days are invaded with the local elderly Somali women because the council is paying for them- and I'm too embarrassed to join them.

Ibtisam   

^^^I've known them for yonks, like since I was 6 redface.gif I can't just say Hello, and do my think. they probably start bring letters with them for me translate or something. I don't think I'll get much swimming in. redface.gif

-Lily-   

^^Oh well, somethings got to give.

I cant believe how hard it is to find a nice long evening gown. Apart from Monsoon/Coast, which both have ugly dresses, there is nowhere :(

Ibtisam   

Monsoon use to do really nice dresses at stupi*d prices!!

When is the function?? Also try debenhams, silly prices most of the time, but they might have sale.

At this moment they will have those hideous Xmas shinny sequence dresses.

eve0748.jpg

eve0762.jpgeve0614.jpg

Ibtisam   

^^The green one looks horrid coz a white women is wearing it.

Also she is going to a white man's do. She must blend in you know icon_razz.gif

-Lily-   

LOL@Ibti, what horror? Yes but still, if I am going to buy something I might as well invest in something pretty I can wear again & again. Thanks though.

C&H, for a formal/dressy event, leggins would not look right.

Ibtisam   

Lily does it have to be one colour dress?? I saw Sheh wearing your dress on EID and she really dressed it up, heels matching bag, funky merged belt etc.

They will think you look ethnic icon_razz.gif

Faheema is back on sunday, I will let you know if I see anything you can pull off.

-Lily-   

Ibti, will try it...I'A will find smt.

I saw two gorgeous dresses but they both take 3 weeks to deliver so no use. This is one of them:

_5950214.jpg