Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Male-free Zone.

lol well I just saw you posting around and not this topic, see I told you I thought you were avoiding me...Particularly when you didn't even say anything about my sky diving :D:D

Ibtisam   

Aaah I don't know why housewife complain about being bored at home. So much to do for the unemployed.

I had a good day so far. I went to the park for four hrs reading a book, then came back and eat lunch, now I'm thinking I should take a nap. Someone promised me some yummy chicken for dinner when I wake up. aaah smile.gif

How is everyone?

Boring if you go the park EVERYDAY to read and go home and take nap, cook, clean, watch tv,talk on the phone,troll. It is awfully repetitive. I have a week and two days to go and I will unemployed for nearly two months. And as much as I look forward to them the whole year, it gets desperately boring when summer rolls arround.

Ibtisam   

Well you don't have to the do the same thing every day!! Gosh, the world is big enough and even more things to do.

I'm thinking of taking a course in many strange things I always wanted to do; like hair and make up, iyo massage, get certified as personal fitness trainer. Now I have the time to do that.

Che LOL icon_razz.gif

yo ibi...how u doing?? i heard u got married to some indhoyar!! congrats homie gal.

is he hitting the g-spot or does he has to call all the 2 billion indhoyar for help!! lool.. just joking ok.

Ibtisam   

^^^When are you gonna grow out of your ciyaal suuqnimo, siidan sii maah. Akhaas. I wish you would go around in real life trying to talk to people like that, for surely y'd already be dead. :rolleyes:

Ibtisam   

^^^Adigu iyo isagu baa sheek xumiid maa jiin baa iidin faar xumey. :cool: icon_razz.gif

I'm off for a walk and nice massage.

Kamaavi   

Originally posted by Fu-Fu:

Alla gabartan dabeecad xuma, ma guri dambeesba lol

Was thinking same thing. Waa guri danbeys macno daran :Dicon_razz.gif