Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Difficult to find Mr. Right?

nuune   

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

30yr old women is the new 20

Mar hadey soddonka canka darto sideetanka waxba ugama harin ee ha iska khaatumeestaan faraha ka qaada hana ku karaama seegina.

Ps: Soddon jir aan la guursan waa sagaaro kildhi shaaha duur cidla ah ku karsaneysa, miyaa la arki, waa maya, hadii la arkana waa mid ka soo dhacdey meeraha Cirjiidh.

Pss: in soddon jir iyo sagaashan jir wax farqi ah aysan u dhaxeenin xisaabtaa kaaga markhaati ah, adigaba isku dhufo xiriirka ka dhaxeeya.

Psss: Soddon jir guursatey nin ma aysan guursanin ee waxey guursatey gidaar kaas oy kolba kanoonigeeda ku garaaci illaa geesuhu tifmaan.

Pssss: Soddon jir subax kugu soo kallahdey haku karaama seegin.

Psssss: I will pass the rest to Zack :D

Ismalura   

Loool at 30yr old women waa as good as dead. Here I thought the Zack was a modern farah :rolleyes:

Ismalura, I understand now the problem, wax Mr. Right la idaado ayaad raadinsa. I missed that part markii hore.

I am a firm believer there is no such thing as Mr. Right- theoretically Mr. Right needs to have everything together and still be under 35yrs, and that is not really in most cases possible- even less possible in the Somali society.

Instead I am a believer in
Potential Mr. Right- dhee when he achieves all his things probably 10yrs AFTER you got married buu Mr. Right nooqon, intaa hoordan he will be a semi limping cuuryaan Mr. Nearly there nooh?
:D

30yr old women is the new 20, xata 45yr old ba aroosa, their calafu just got a little lost on the way over.

Ibti dee aniga kaligeey ma ahee ciwaankaa ahaa 'difficult to find mr right' ee aniga qoomkasaan ka mid ahay. I don't know find waxeey u dhaheen lakiin like some one else said we have to be found; we don't have to do that work.

Adiga what you call 'potential mr right' aniga waaxaan u maqlay 'mr alright' and I know hundreds of those lakiin a girl can be more ambitious at least intey 30ka uu The Zack sheegay ka gaadheyso LOL !

@ Nuune soo adiga ma aheyn qofkii lahaa todobaatameeyadii baan dhahshay and so kan nolashaadu hada uun eey high point mareyso ood SOL ugu cadcadahay :D . Age is in the mind and 30 is not even that old.

And lastly, 30 yr gabadh jirta oo single ah wax ka qaldan malaha haddii aysan aroosin. Aroos lagu degdegona waan ognahay results-ka ka soo baxo

Maxaa waaye 30ka la isku xuuxinayo? 30 is the new 20 ma maqlin? Also, whether you are 30 or 50 marriage is predestined. It is not something you rush into because an imaginary clock is ticking.

Ibtisam   

Nuune, how about 40 year old farah's with big bellies, lost their hair and minjo basto?? icon_razz.gif

C&H for some people time is more important. :D

Ismalura, nothing is free in life, and certainly Mr. Right or Wrong won't land on your lap, you might not have to work FOR it, but you certainly have to work AT it, ask any of the married girls. Markas aya howsha ugu weyne bilamanta. :D

As to be found- lost ma tahey miis or you follow the "I'm diamond in the dirty that has to be found crew"? Sometimes you just need to draw the bugger a good map in big letters, otherwise he will get lost on route and you know men hate to ask for directions. :D

Mar hadey soddonka canka darto sideetanka waxba ugama harin ee ha iska khaatumeestaan faraha ka qaada hana ku karaama seegina.

Ps: Soddon jir aan la guursan waa sagaaro kildhi shaaha duur cidla ah ku karsaneysa, miyaa la arki, waa maya, hadii la arkana waa mid ka soo dhacdey meeraha Cirjiidh.

Pss: in soddon jir iyo sagaashan jir wax farqi ah aysan u dhaxeenin xisaabtaa kaaga markhaati ah, adigaba isku dhufo xiriirka ka dhaxeeya.

Psss: Soddon jir guursatey nin ma aysan guursanin ee waxey guursatey gidaar kaas oy kolba kanoonigeeda ku garaaci illaa geesuhu tifmaan.

Pssss: Soddon jir subax kugu soo kallahdey haku karaama seegin.

Nuune maxa jira ma soo wadaa waalida? 30 iyo 80 maxaa isku keenay? Mideeda kale men marry at age so why not women too? Also have you seen 30 year old women lately?? I think you're imagining dadki hore oo isku dhex yaaci jiray. Wallahi all the 30 year olds that I know look more fabulous than a lot of 20 year olds.

Aaliyyah   

Allah nuune muxu 30 jir u dhigtay...?? looool

odayaal 40 jaraya oo naago 30 jir ah magayana ma ii danbeesay

thats all you folks gonna get...so just rechoice to it. (As chocolate pointed out 30 years old ladies nowadays look nothing like their age so def something u men in ur mid 30s and early 40s should be happy about)...

Unless of course you guys want to get 18 years old wives from back home..wa sheeko kale lol. (I suggest Zack to be your personal adviser on those matters he seems to be expert on it. Zack bro, I think I just found you prospective clients..make sure you give me some of the commission loool)

salaam

Ismalura   

Nuune, how about 40 year old farah's with big bellies, lost their hair and minjo basto??
icon_razz.gif

C&H for some people time is more important.

Ismalura, nothing is free in life, and certainly Mr. Right or Wrong won't land on your lap, you might not have to work FOR it, but you certainly have to work AT it, ask any of the married girls. Markas aya howsha ugu weyne bilamanta.

As to be found- lost ma tahey miis or you follow the "I'm diamond in the dirty that has to be found crew"? Sometimes you just need to draw the bugger a good map in big letters, otherwise he will get lost on route and you know men hate to ask for directions.

@ Ibtisam LOL at Nuune suashaad weydisay.

I know that one needs to continuously work on their marraige and I can do that 24/7 lakiin I ain't drawing any one a map in the beginning. If he wants it enough he will ask for directions all along the way hadii kale it is not even worth it.

On the other hand I will ask girls like you for some pointers when I get married because than it is worth the effort smile.gif

Blessed   

I find the whole 30 being new 20 puzzling? What is wrong with 30, what's special about 20? A 30 year old is smart, sophistated, wise, independent (in so many ways) and knows what she wants and in most cases as beautiful a 20 year old. I don't see the need to market it a the new 20. I find this spin just as offensive as the insults from these stuck in the ninteen kala guur faaraxs. It's 2010, sare la idiin gawrac yeh...

Somalina   

Originally posted by The Zack:

Nuune LOOOOOOOOL nin waalan. You definitely hit the nail right on the head.

This is Zack's true colors. Siduu isku celcelinaayey, he fell into the trap unsuspectingly.

The war just started, get ready guys. :mad: :mad: icon_razz.gif :rolleyes: :(smile.gif :eek: :confused:

The Zack   

Nina,

Loool we know who is going to win if war breaks out when each man = 2 women. You know the values I am talking about, raggu waa 100, dumarkuna 50. And don't be mad at me I don't make those equations...

Chimera   

Some of the best looking sisters I know are 30 something, infact I used to have a major crush on one lol, would have gladly become her toy boy.

Time is fake though, be part of this systemised timeline, but don't believe in it!