Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Difficult to find Mr. Right?

I was recenly on a train between Gothenburg and Stckholm and there was an elderly Somaliman from London on the train. He was talking about the problems that Somali parents are having with their kids here in the west. It was disheartening to listen to his tales.

At one point he mentioned how Somali girls are going with Jamaicans, other white immigrants etc and how parents can't stop them.

Ismalura   

Originally posted by Agent -12345:

Some people talk just for the sake of talking, if a Somali person's mindset, profession and lifestyle in their minds is not compatible with another Somali person, then its simply not compatible. His example - where he eavesdropped into a conversation - is just ridiculous, how does he know these girls have actually gone out and looked for a potential spouse?, instead of dumping all of us in the Khat gang.

Waiting for a Somali Prince while locked in your Castle, won't get you anywhere. You gotta make the effort, you have to look in the right places. If you want a religous one go to the mosque, if you want a retarded one go to the club, if you want an educated one go to the library.

and take off those blinders + shake off the whispers of your friends. 9 out of 10 girls eagerly sabotage one anothers' chance at luck.

So what should a girl do when she goes to the mosque or library? Seriously? :D

have them pm me, i will tell'em what/how to do! anyways, fish&chip prices have sunk low lately so this aint no big surprise...duh!

On the +ve side, with lil bit of cash, any farah can purchase 2 f&Cs 4 less than a grand! not a bad deal.

Oz   

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

^^^^
:D
^^^

P.s. If on average 20 guys approach you in a month (x12 months) and you tell me there was something wrong with all of them and you could not find a decent man??? :confused: :confused:

No wonder you've been busy lately, or were you giving us an example. :D:D:D

Chimera   

Originally posted by Ismalura:

quote:Originally posted by Agent -12345:

Some people talk just for the sake of talking, if a Somali person's mindset, profession and lifestyle in their minds is not compatible with another Somali person, then its simply not compatible. His example - where he eavesdropped into a conversation - is just ridiculous, how does he know these girls have actually gone out and looked for a potential spouse?, instead of dumping all of us in the Khat gang.

Waiting for a Somali Prince while locked in your Castle, won't get you anywhere. You gotta make the effort, you have to look in the right places. If you want a religous one go to the mosque, if you want a retarded one go to the club, if you want an educated one go to the library.

and take off those blinders + shake off the whispers of your friends. 9 out of 10 girls eagerly sabotage one anothers' chance at luck.

So what should a girl do when she goes to the mosque or library? Seriously?
You approach your target, if he is interested, cool! If he's not, looks elsewhere. smile.gif

Ismalura   

@ Chimera kadaadkaas badanaa... when is a girl supposed to study or pray hadeey maanta dhan raadiso targets? Besides approaching sounds like too much work and I am a little lazy LOL.

Ismalura   

Originally posted by Oz:

quote:Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

^^^^
^^^

P.s. If on average 20 guys approach you in a month (x12 months) and you tell me there was something wrong with all of them and you could not find a decent man??? :confused: :confused:

No wonder you've been busy lately, or were you giving us an example.
:D:D:D
Yeah Ibtisam 20 Farahs in one month is too much LOL !

Ibtisam   

Oz & Ismalura; :D:D

Despite being married- I'm still young enough to be chatted up and some don't believe me when I say I am married. Imagine I was single- let’s take this month as an example of the opportunities that can arise:

Monday 1st of November- went to a feedback session from NGOs in Puntiland. Saw the usual faces and some new ones. An over excited farah with clearly too many options bored me for a while, before an interesting convo with his friend who seemed much calmer and normal.

Friday 5th: A Somali farah came to the Hospital with his hooyo, nice and good looking, but hooyo had him by balls- I let him be.

Monday 8th: running for the bus, beautiful farah keeps one foot on the ground while I catch up so the bus don't leave me. Had a nice chat and promised to fix him up with my friend.

Thursday 11th: I was Sick as a dog on my way home- was standing on the side of the road when farah asked for directions to the mosque. I don't think he was lost, I don't remember what he looks like- nevertheless If I was looking that would've been another opportunity.

Monday 15th: Today packed into the tube like Sardine; Ended up staring at a tall farhs belly for 20mins before there was enough space for me to pack up and take a good look. He had a Canadian Accent and said "Yo, are you from around here" I pretended I didn't hear.

Now imagine a single, interested responsive girl Naag daaya ciyaarta 20 will be well in her ability- its like a job search- some you do't have to search for but if you send out your CV, 20 telephone interviews is not much. Its all in the numbers- icon_razz.gif:Dicon_razz.gif

HAHAHA I'd like for a few to try it like a job and send out CVs, bet you'll report back with a few matches.

For a small fee I can fix ppl up. icon_razz.gif

Ismalura   

Ibtisaam good looking guys baadba sheegeysaa ee may be I should move to your city :D . Honestly waxa aan good looking ku tilmaamo ma arako intbadan.

Mida kale adiga wadaadkaaga armuu kaa maseyraa. Isn't there a 'not intrested' look that you can put on? But than your dealing with Farahs; wiilasheena are not good at taking such hints.

Chimera   

We like to flirt, its in our genes, our fathers did it back in Somalia everyday, it doesn't automatically mean we want to do more than that, we all have sisters, the majority of us treat you the way we want other Somali men to treat our sisters. It's just an innocent acknowledgement of your beauty, your mothers knew this in peacetime Somalia and didn't mind. Why do some of you strike a playful brother mercilessly with your war hammer and shatter his complex soul?

I fear Ibti has turned those twenty brothers into 'Hasbeens', they were going somewhere great in life, but now they have lost the will to live.

You did that, now own up.

Ibtisam   

^LOL^

Ismalura Canada has more Somalis than UK nooh? Just open your eyes and don't knock people out while you stare at your feet Or if you are one of those people who drive everywhere, even to the corner shop- farah is not going to jump into your car at the traffic lights, walk once in a while, attend functions, join social networks, some community work. You will run into a few sooner or later.

Adam: If I have time I will chat, joke and boost their ego; providing they don't start with: "Yo sister" or "Wag1" or "Whats up, mans seen you" or "is this your ends" or "gal you are jung/phat/ blinging". I mean I really don't look like the "wag1" type of girl, it is wasted on me. The judgment is passed before those words finish leaving their mouth, either way by the time I finish ignoring them or lecturing them depending on how much time I have- they should lose the will to live THAT life at least.

Now thank me for service to the community Adam :D

Juxa   

hahahahahhahaa, magnet waaye ibti magnet.

there is this maahmaah, TUBEEY TAANO meaning plenty of guys around, i refuse faarax baa la waayay