Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Difficult to find Mr. Right?

Somalina   

Originally posted by The Zack:

Nina,

Loool we know who is going to win if war breaks out when each man = 2 women. You know the values I am talking about, raggu waa 100, dumarkuna 50. And don't be mad at me I don't make those equations...

Oh nooooh you didn't! :mad: smile.gif

Maxaa tiri? what equation? kaaley nimankiina dhaanto maa noo dheeleysaan si aad nooga raaysaan? we will see indeed!

Haddii aad ogaan lahaydeen, in biyo kulul ama saliid macsaro kulul wejiga la idinkaga shubi karo intaad hurdaysaan then If I were you maba isku waalwaali lahayn qof dumar ah.

Yaanan 1st degree burn idin noqon dhaqan cusub, y'all don't know who you messing with for real. Waad arkeysaan niman badan oo edeb daran oo kabaheena leefaayo soon. Mark my words.

I say bring waxaad haysaan, aan aragno qofkii wax laga qaadaayo, caabaadkiina halkan ayaa laga garankaraa already inaad lose gareyseen this battle of the sexes.

The Zack   

^Oh yes, I did! I went there! Banaanka imaada kulligiin.. as long as I have Nuune, FatB, OZ and many more on my side :D

Ciyaalka inaa heysaan waaye waana qasab oo guriga joogtaan.. West-gan baas-na waan ka noqoneynaa asagaa qaskaas keenay.

Somalina   

LOOOOOL

Saliid macsarada kulul iyo biyaha kulul Soomaliya ayaa laga keeney incase you didn't know.

Like I said, the girls have already won this marka cellphones laqa kuligiin without water.

p.s. come on then, banaankaan taaganahay ee aawey bootadiini, show your faces darn it!

The Zack   

LOOOOOOL@cellphone without water liqa, xaasidsanaa!

Saliidda and biyaha kulul Somalia baa laga keenay sax, lakin that was for maseerka. Gabdhaha maseersan baa sameen jiray taas. Hadda waxaa ku dagaalameysaan guryaha aan ka baxno oo aan shaqeeno idinkoo nimankiina idiin fasixin LOL. You people are taking to another level. Guryaha jooga.

I am putting all the blame on these new countries. Yaa na geeyo Jilib iyo Jamaame.

Somalina   

LOL. Jilib iyo Jamaame dumar wey ka xamaashaan aboowe, ask me some of my older siblings were born there.

Walaalow, dumarka Soomaliyeed iney idiin talin doonaan ma ogid miyaa.

The future is bright, the future is dumarka Soomaliyeed! (I borrowed it from my nemesis's signature icon_razz.gif )

I downloaded an app from IXaasid.com lol.....

It is on I tell ya. It is on.

The Zack   

^LOL..

Ku dayo dumarka ku dayo miyaa? Ismalura iyo Aaliyah baa u baahan in Jamaame lagu celiyo. Talking about day care and work and stuff. Ladies, stay home! Very simple.

P.s.Did u get a real phone yet horta mise you're using that Blackberry. And by "real phone" I don't mean a crappy iPhone.

Ismalura   

Nina,

Loool we know who is going to win if war breaks out when each man = 2 women. You know the values I am talking about, raggu waa 100, dumarkuna 50. And don't be mad at me I don't make those equations...

Do you know the wisdom behind the idea of 100 iyo 50 mise nimanka yagoon waxba aqoon intaas iyo 'a rijalu qawaamuuna' kali bartay baad tahay? Saxiib if you go there we can go there with you ee just answer this; do you believe that a man and a woman are equal in the eyes of God or you think ninka wixii 100 looga dhigay is that he is of a higher value? Since you went there I want to here you support your answer from diinta.

Again gone are the days when you used to hide your insecurities behind nin rag ah oo boqlow ah baan ahay you need a little more now.

@ Nina tell him haweenka Somaliyeed were always independent actually woman work for most families back home lakiin taas dood kama qabaan. Like I said before men like him always think about their convenience and selfish whims; haduusan lacag heynin wuu rabaa in aad xamaasho haduu lacag hayo ood adiga jeceshay in aad shaqeystana kuuma ogola :rolleyes:

Somalina   

lol@crappy IPhone

Nah, still with the Blackberry. I'm used to it now though.

As long as it is accomplishing what is meant to accomplish then I'm cool. I need to buy a memory stick so I can download more apps, videos, ringtones n bunch other things to entertain myself.

For some reason I don't like www.crackberry.com because the apps they offer for free are useless.

@Ismalura, igaarkaan wuu ku dheel dheelooyaa ee yuusan ku wareerin. Si walba waan ula hadalnay hadday wax maqlaayaan saaxibey.

The Zack   

Ismalura, don't get emotional with me now. Like I said, I don't make those rules and I care less of what reasons behind them, I just told you that there is such equation so easy with your man and woman are equal BS.

Midda kale why do I get the feeling that somehow you think you weren't free yesterday and today you are? Your anger is right on your face LOL. Easy gabadheey, Somali women were free from get go in their country with the exception of very few cases.

Ismalura   

LOL "you don't care the wisdom behind it? maangaabnimaa la dhahaa daliil aadan fahansaneyn in aad soo dareeriso.

I have been free all my life and that is why I come this far. I was born in not only religious but progressive family and I have always been able to stand up for my self. What makes me angry is men like you who selfishly use religion to put down women who don't know any better.

Ismalura   

@ Nina waanba ka daalay waan isku aamusi lakiin if he is serious about the 100 and 50 thing I will take the trouble of teaching him a little more about Islam because I can :D

Blackberry iyo balaayadaas maxeey tahay when you can have a 0$ phone with a plan LOL

The Zack   

Ismalura, waxaa lagaa kari la'yahay gurigaaga joog oo ninkaaga (future kusband) hakuu soo shaqeeyo miyaa? Dhibka dhan waa Kanada.. LOL

Ismalura   

Ismalura, waxaa lagaa kari la'yahay gurigaaga joog oo ninkaaga (future kusband) hakuu soo shaqeeyo miyaa? Dhibka dhan waa Kanada.. LOL

:( You are so annoying !