Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Difficult to find Mr. Right?

Aaliyyah   

^lol@ dhibka wa kanada..waxaad ila eegtahay kuwa moda gabadhaha qurbe in ay ku washeen...so adigi laha my wife is not from back home? sheeko waaye I still have a feeling you shipped xalimo from Somalia just my gut feeling loooool...

Ismalura   

Originally posted by The Zack:

^LOOL I know. I apologize I was just messing with u.

Merci monsieur. Now you are not annoying smile.gif

Is that how you say gabdho in plural? Af Somaligaaga waa tabcaan markaas.

Homework

1) Gabdho ka dhig jamac

2) Researhc on the 100 for male 50 for female compensation issue

The Zack   

^I was mocking the way Tuujiye talks since I was addressing him, his Somalis is always effed up. As far as the 50 vs 100 issue, I am well aware of the details, I just didn't think debating about is the right thing to do.

Ismalura   

Ok waan gartay. I was like waa maxay afsomligaas.

If you know about the 100 vs 50 why would you use it to fight us? It has nothing to do with men being better. You could just say that you are physically stronger than us instead.

The Zack   

Why did I use it? Because we were fighting each other. When was the last time you had a fight with someone? Because when I fight someone, I throw everything I can find at them. Be it qaaddo, bakeeri, malawax, keyboard.

Abwaan   

Originally posted by nuune:

NGONGE
:D
waa runtaa, emailkaaba hat-trick u soo xareyn iyo kabadan.

Malika, it seems we know totally two different people(kaan aqaano lagama waayo stationka Camden maqaaxi u dhaw), dee naga raali ahoow hadaad daris tihiin ninkan
smile.gif

lol...nuune...waxay u egtahay aniga iyo Malika inaan isku mid naqaan kaaguna gaar kuu yahay. :D

This Mohamed who I knew for the last 8 years is really nice guy, far from waxaad ku sheegtay iyo inuu Camden meeraysto. :D

Ismalura   

Originally posted by The Zack:

Why did I use it? Because we were fighting each other. When was the last time you had a fight with someone? Because when I fight someone, I throw everything I can find at them. Be it qaaddo, bakeeri, malawax, keyboard.

But you don't throw kitaab at them,do you? Waan idinka xoog badanahay baan sugayaya aniga iyo NInana saliid baan soo karin rabnay LOL !

Cafwan TheZack murankaa nagu daba dheeraaday ee smile.gif

Somalina   

LOOOOOOL@Ismalura

Aniga beero oo fardo joogan ayaa ii dhow n I can easily get my hands on a horse tranquilizer haddii loo baahdo. Istaqfurullah.

Zack thanks for the link. I will try Android OS next year IA.

lol@Zack throwing a keyboard. You need Washamsi 20 maalmood.

The Zack   

^ :D:D @both...

I was going to say something but it aint HR appropriate LOL. Wait, this aint work, ok, it is not SOL appropriate. Let the war end, since you are two (well, technically one :D -sorry Ismalura) and I am only one.