Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

RAMADAN KARIIM

Another Ramadan, and still too busy to enjoy it to the fullest :( ! Hunger, total lack of concentration and iftar on the train :( ! I just hope to spend one Ramadan not focusing on anything but fasting, prayer, dua and making delicious Iftars. smile.gif

Ramadan Mubarak Nomads. May all your fasting and prayers and dua be accepted. Amin.

1355469670_dc3a218c8d.jpg

BOB   

Originally posted by Northerner:

orders a big fat juicy mixed grill kebab with humous
:cool:

My buddy Ayuub just brought me Xalwo Kismayo...Northerner Kebab got nothing on Xalwo especially when its from my hometown of Kismayo smile.gif .

Ramadaan Kariim to all of you my fellow Brothers & Sisters...May Allah s.w accept not only our fast but also our daily Ibadah Insha Allah and May he pardon all our sins, purify our hearts and bless us with iman that's as strong as he can only make.

May he ease the suffering of the Muslims around the world, may he FREE the Muslim countries that are currently occupied by the Kufaar and last but not least may he cure all the Mulsims that are sick and may he forever protect us from Sheitan Insha Allah.

Salam Aleikum W.W

Peace, Love & Unity.

RedSea   

Ramadan Kariim to all of you.

These following things are always effective, but more so in Ramadan. So it's needed that we need to pay close attention to our actions.

1. Performing the other acts of worship and duties is most important, and Salat in particular, without which no other act of worship is accepted by Allah. Praying in congregation is a great aspect in our religion. Everyone should attend: its reward is twenty seven times greater than that which is performed individually. The Prophet (peace be on him) was just about to burn the houses on those who did not attend the congregational prayers.

2. Refraining from bad behavior such as lying, cheating, music, smoking, backbiting and slandering others to create animosity among them. The Prophet (peace be on him) said: "No slanderer shall enter the Jannah."

3. To be extraordinarily cautious in using the senses, the mind and, especially, the tongue; to abstain from careless and gossipy chats and avoid all suspicious motions.

4-A fasting person preserving the purity of the fast should not be involved in talking behind others, intrigues, aspersions, vilifications, lies, altercations, name-callings and swearing as well as perjuries.

5-The Prophet (peace be on him) further said in an authentic Hadith : Fasting is a shield; so when it is a day of fasting one should not indulge in obscene behavior or glamour, or shout about; if any one quarrels with him or engages him in fight, he should say: 'I am fasting'.

6-Fasting does not mean merely abstaining from eating and drinking the things that break fast. In this sense Allah's Messenger (peace be on him) has also said in an authentic Hadith: " Whoever does not give up lying speech (false statements) and acting on those lies and evil actions etc., Allah is not in need of his leaving his food and drink (i.e. Allah will not accept his Saum (fasting)".[ See Fath Al-Bari, Vol.5, page 18] (3:127-OB)

Desirable Acts

May Allah forgive all of our sins Insha Allah.

RedSea   

Originally posted by -Serenity-:

Another Ramadan, and still too busy to enjoy it to the fullest
:(
! Hunger, total lack of concentration and iftar on the train
:(
! I just hope to spend one Ramadan not focusing on anything but fasting, prayer, dua and making delicious Iftars.
smile.gif

Ramadan Mubarak Nomads. May all your fasting and prayers and dua be accepted. Amin.

1355469670_dc3a218c8d.jpg

Iska adkayso iskana samir khayr Ilaahay ha ku siiyee walale. smile.gif Wa ramadaan Kariim to you as well.