Sign in to follow this  
raula

Has it crossed you mind ever?

Jumatatu   

Raula dont change your mind dada..I have already posted your details in the local community..you will soon be showered with offers and me a cut of the dawry... icon_razz.gif

No...Because i couldn't give a damn being counted as one of the spinsters or being alone, i am quiet comfortable with myself ...But then for fun, i started to thinking "when would it cross my mind" if not for those two reasons and what could be the benefits of being 2, 3, 4th wife...If sex became the number uno priority in my life...And i might a married fella who put the "T" in temptation, and we had sparks...It would be great...Cause honestly by then, i would be set in my ways too much and wouldn't want someone suddenly changing me cause i married them try to run my life...So being 2, 3, 4 would be preferable when not wanting the hassal of true marriage but desiring one aspect of it...Of course there are three essential requirement must have : 1) some common interest, 2)mutual respect, and 3) Great sexual chemistry...Because lets be honest a man who has a wife/wives, kids, and comfortable life would try to seek another for if it wasn't because he was possibly sexually attracted to the woman who he is adding to the addition and wanted her in haalal way!!! So why not an older woman who enjoys her single lifestyle not take advantage of such offer...Benefits of course include, 1) not required to provide hiers to his line, 2) Don't really have to live with him 24/7 year after year :D:D , 3) no emotional handicapes, 4) Don't have to deal with his mother ;) ..You and Him know excatly know why and want what from such marriage...I got to run now...bee bye

xaajiyo raula as u can see i hav proven me self over n over again that am by far the best qualified candidate for the job and am still working on my swahili.(jambo)...so wat do u say huh ...

raula   

Jumatano ;) my cranium has not been altered yet(although Iam about to gulp a mug of EARL GREY in a sec. :D ) and thx for posting the ad.

scorepian sista there is alot of truth in wat u said..... common interest is wat it exactly is(undress me slowly and i'll undress u slowly sort of thing)....sex,sex and more sex....healthy HALAAL fun ....everyman and women's dream ....

asxantu

Juxa   

^^^^^^ dhuuni, yux makasee :rolleyes:

now the rest of u, shoobaro, garabtuujiye, shujui why was i not notified,,,,,saas maa ii nacdeen, i would have thought u would put me here on display just to get me koo i ASTURO. :mad:

nw great post. may i put myself in this 4-irdood market. i do not care if he has 3 i would be no4, as long as he can handle my dabeecad xumo and the fact i love to terrorise any macawis wearing cawaale. if u wear short, pls LEERTA smile.gif

byee nooh

In my world, 1 chick is 1 chick too much, n ETERNITY is between da time i ... n she LEAVES( maybe i need to debug my malehood n play with ma balls more often ) :cool: .In a prefect world i´d B hubby for 7/9 n da cute lil kitten. :D but SINCE we live in a twisted world ,i rahter STAY single n SERVE all women regadless race religion n color . (challenge me for beein too available.) n labbelin them as 1st,2nd etc is JUST primitive math ( religion surpassed)

i LOVE women cause they r human beein . if that makes me a cannibal with LUST then am NOTHING but a pretty Cannibal, n that is more than FINE smile.gif

Jumatatu   

^^^^ saxiib u can stop patronising now...guess you are in he wrong thread...the girls have unanimously accepted to be the 2nd,3rd and 4th which ever position is vacant...Hence you can take your love and devotion song some other corner....and dont encourage our sisters to change their mind.....you simply are "xassidki jaceylka"...no no let me get that right...you are "minyaro diid" icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

Blessed   

Joooooohhhhhhhhhnyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy *waves*

looooool@ I see that your as concieted as ever me old friend. icon_razz.gif

Raula,

I dhoon keer what your excuse is. U still is a playarad... wiilasha boofiska ka dhaaf nooh, before I qarxis your sujui behind...!!

Boys don't be fooled by this gal.. kun bey shirisaa!!

Tuujiye   

Maxaa waaye buuqaan!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kan beenlooga ah lee fiirsha.

Juxaa debaacada xun waxaa u fiican aa ladhahay xaarka malayga. Makuu soo xawilaa?..lol..

Jaaw

Tuujiye   

Aamina hadee kun shiriso qaraar maakahayo?

Naag tii aheed aa ladhahay, Kun ee shiraa Hal ee ka doorataa..

Nin kii Ahaa aa la dhahay 2000 uu shiriyaa Midna maka doorto..Ajaaaaaaaja..

>> Ameenaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah * waves while runnin towards Amenah (n u can ONLY guess what happens then )*

Whenever i hear a chick scream , i JUST have the NEED to B there :D .

´

Jumatatu ... how can u EVEN entertain the thought of havin ANOTHER one ? do i´ve to remind ya that chicks ARE like TORNADO , they come , moan n TAKE everything :cool: