Sign in to follow this  
raula

Has it crossed you mind ever?

Charisma   

Let me say wt an intresting topic.

well for me if i had been asked few yrs back i would say definetly NOT, but lets be realistic here when ALLAH SUBAXAANAHU WATACAALA gives us a law or ways of our lives, SUBAXAANAHU knows wt he is talking about. He made us thus knows wt we can or cant do n MEN (most of them)MY DEAR SISTERS CANT DO WITH ONE WOMAN!

am saying most of them coz in my family it did not happen, my father,uncles n all but as u grow up u grow wiser &u see things clearly THAT IS IF U DONT WANT TO SHUT UR BRAIN FROM THE TRUTH.

then see wt the christians do they say polygamy is illegal but they are always cought with the pants down HUH.

and gain wt about HIV imagine he goes around sleeping n u catch the virus from him.

coz of my profession i had seen many beautiful young women loosing their lives to this monester and all becoz of the man cheating on her.

So would u rather share him with three u know or hundereds u have never mET.

so back to ur q my sis, if i love the guy too much n i think the other woman will not give me too much headache ,yes i might ;) .

After all men want to much attention, so think about it u will have a peace WHEN its not ur night. smile.gif

peace.

Qac Qaac   

mash'allah we got now 2 sisters who don't mind... well charisma.. caqlileey.. that's all i could say to u...

Be afraid SisSade. Be very afraid

are u Jealous?... sheherazade.. magac dheeridaa bisinka...

I guess only 98% of the girls here say nooo. since we have now 2.. sisade and charisma..

Pucca   

would you live under the same roof though? i mean share a house with the other women and their kids? folks back home usually do that...so whats your thoughts on that?

ta ta

Bess.   

plz...baro..sis..never...i don't about the two sisters who agreed with this ....i'm sure ur husbands or future ones will appreciate ur open midness....i just know myself..i'll not share my house or my husband ...lets be realistic....to tell u the truth ...it is hard for me to believe that there are some women out there who are fine with this....u r either amazing...or ....no offense meant...apologize in advance.....

respect smile.gif

Pucca   

they're not fools, sis bes, they're unique and i respect them i dont know why but i just do. but thinkin bout it... isn't it hard for the guy too? doesn't he have this great weight on his shoulders? he's married to more than one woman! god! just imagine the headaches, the complaints, the shopping...lord have mercy on the guy

ta ta

Qac Qaac   

Baranbaro u right. but he chosed...

Besbaaso hala yaabin gabdhaha.. they are amazing ppl...

we still have only 2 of them in the whole sol.. that tells u something about their uniqueness.. is not like their weak.. is because they fallow what ever allah says.. i know even them is hard for them just like any other woman. but they over came from it, and became visionaries instead of thinking inside the box. they thought out side of it... i can't say enough about them..

LOL @ 'jealous'. What of, man?

Originally posted by Qacbaro:

I guess only 98% of the girls here say nooo. since we have now 2.. sisade and charisma..

A little something on statistics: 2 out of one hundred would be 2%. 2 in and of itself does not make 2%, leaving behind 98%. Just because 2 are in agreement, does not mean 98 aren't.

Count how many said 'nay', divide that number by the total number of females that definitely responded one way or the other and multiply by one hundred. U might be surprised by the answer.

And if u're not verbally-leaning, here's the same mathematically:

Let 'y' be the number of women in agreement with Qacbaro and by consequence in his good books

Let 'z' be the total number of women with definte responses.

Let 'x' be the percentage of women in Q's good books.

What is x?

x = (y/z) * 100

Hint: BODMAS does not really make a difference here.

Markaad ka soo shaqeesid xisaabta noo soo sheeg. If u get it right, I'll tell u a little something about what showering those u agree with with compliments reveals about your psyche.

Don't forget the % sign.

This is not a trick question.

Baashi   

Originally posted by sheherazade:

Markaad ka soo shaqeesid xisaabta noo soo sheeg.
This is not a trick question.
[/QB]

Qac if u need help, I'm here to lend a hand :D

Tuujiye   

Lee..Yarta you asked that question the wrong person..lol..If you only knew..looooooool....

laakiin I dodn't get your point..Do you agree or disagree? dhinac maa raacsan tahay..And why do you say does that agree with qacbaro are on his good book. Don't you think they are in Allah's good side? or you have a question from that?..cajaaiib..

wareer badanaa!!

raula   

SisSADE-salaamz dada. Niko tu hapa kwangu-hamna matatizo, masomo tu(mwaka wa mwishi sasa -insha-allah)-alxamdulilah tuko wazima, na nawatarajiya familia wako na wewe afya bora dada.

SisSade-nimempendelea mawaza yako kuhusu topic huu..very thoughtful and balanced, as well as backed by evidence. And I agree with you 110% dadangu-I couldn's sum it better than you. THx.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH *breathe* oooohhhhhhoohohohohoh!!!

you called us SPINSTERS!!!

merriam websters says:

Pronunciation: 'spin(t)-st&r

Function: noun

1 : a woman whose occupation is to spin

2 a archaic : an unmarried woman of gentle family b : an unmarried woman and especially one past the common age for marrying

3 : a woman who seems unlikely to marry

- spin·ster·hood /-"hud/ noun

- spin·ster·ish /-st(&-)rish/ adjective

- spin·ster·ly adjective

i hope you didnt mean definition three.

Hey its good for the guys to get upto 4 wifes but it never came up to me thinking ama live with my kids and a husband and another wife in the house hell no and b4 i marry my beloved future guy ama make it clear what ever i dislike so hell no. lol

A7LA-SHU   

well there was two now there is three hehehe.

i wouldn't mind but he gotta keep her drama away from me hehehe.. if i feel that is the right person for me, and i truly love him, good muslim.

and as far living under da same roof, well back home they were able to do that coz they had houses that is why. but here well he better get her another place unless home boy wanna buy bigg azz house and wanna divide it hmmmmmm lol. which i won't mind ;)

but for me to agree 110% i would have to know me and her won't be enemies, and that he would be equal with all of us, if he ain't then heck no...

we all know it is hard to find a brotha who would treat all of them right nowadays.. so that isn't something to worry about is it hehehehe.... :D

Qac Qaac   

well at the list to magnoona girl.. 3 out the whole sol girls.. lol.

sheherazade.. magac adakidaa malagaa iibsaday.

u teaching me math lool, and i already had Baashe as my Somali and english teacher.. i am so lucky and good student right Baash.

she her a zade sista.. is bedmas... bracket, exponent division multiplication addition and subtraction ma sii wadaa... anyways abaayo u seem to be very jealous of those 3 fine ladies..

kharaar badanaa.

Charisma   

Hey everyone,

Let me say thnx bro that is QACBARO(Wt does it mean by the way)for wt u said though i know that u r happy with our responses just becos it satisfies ur male EGO ;) .

Barambaro sis,

let me tell u one thing am a gal just like u n i share the feelings of my gender, so its not like am telling the guy when i marry , "hey honey u r free to get married whenever u feel like it", but hey can we stop them from doing that , THAT IS NOT AN EASY THING.

I know a lady who had put her life on pause so that she can keep an eye on her man .

Guess wt after many yrs she found out that he was married for many yrs ,infact his kids from the second marraige are as old as her own , so u see that is life.

But the good news is, my sisterS that, according to the islamic sharica u can actually write an agreement ( a contact like thing) with ur guy before HAND lol, if u remember that of course.

n it will say i will never marry another woman , if u make him sign it , he can never be married to another n if he does ITS XARAAM infront of ALLAH( that is if he knows ALLAH).

the issue of co habiting ,me God forbids i wont share my house with anyone, if am sharing him then that is it.

there was a sis who was wondering if there are any ppl who r co habiting ?

yes , n are happy together sharing their man( but one is very old n the otehr is young ) :D .

am not being sarcastic, but they do exist.

take care, n have wonderful lives.

peace.