Sign in to follow this  
raula

Has it crossed you mind ever?

Qac Qaac   

Fair to the point, that even if u buy a water melone from a market, that u r scared to buy another water melone from a nother place.. so u tell the guy cut the same water melone into half..

buy 2 dirac same amout of money..

give them similar food, don't give one more..

give them equal number of nights..

buy everything from the same place...

IS THAT FAIR ENOUGH..

Silent SIster Xayah(modesty) is from the pearls of Taqwa, IM sure you can find different ways to express your feelings!

This Issue of Polygamy is quite simple really, either its for you or not; end of story! However the one who speaks ill of polygamy, voicing their opinions(as if it matters) their heart is dead! since in reality they speak ill of Allah THE SUPREME CREATOR, They question his wisdom , as if he is unjust! surely such attribute is far from Allah the most High! He does everything with wisdom, and he only loves that which is good, and commands only that which is Good!

HOw many stories are there of people who practise Polygamy and the outcome is disaster/hell! who is to blame Islam or the Muslims? look into your soul, and you shall find the problem!

How many men are out there who use and abuse this blessing? who is to blame islam or the Muslims? look into your sould and u shall find it!

Know may Allah have mercy on you, Islam and muslims are not the same!one is perfect while the other is not! There are some despicable muslims out their who's iman does not weigh more then a grain, My Allah save us and increase our iman(ameen)then there are those who wear the cloth of humility and taqwa, they have forsaken the life of this world only to seek the face of ALlah the Sublime.

so folks your left with two choices

(a) do not practice polygamy; (as u wish),and keep your negative comments to yourself,

(b) Practise it; enjoy it, praise Allah the most HIgh for this sheer blessing! Allah does not legislate anything expect Blessings!

END OF STORY!

Bess.   

hey...not to be misunderstood....i never said that is was wrong...cause we can only abide by God's word....no... wat i said was ..." it was not for me.."...