Sign in to follow this  
raula

Has it crossed you mind ever?

loooooool@jamatutu ......

loooo@ juxaa ....walaashiis ma laigu qasbin yaa kheey but i was just being grateful of all the women in my life (my mother,my sister ands my wife)looool..dhibleey waaxid

but i hav ta say damac ayaa isoo galay RAULA xaajiyo (ilaahey jana fardowsa ha kaa waraabiyo)wish there were more of u in this dunya(shukaansi in aan ku dhereeyaa ha is dhihin) it's just that i would do anything for u :D walaashiis ii sheeg xagee lagaa helaa iyo reerkiina magaciisa so that i can ask for ur hand odey lacag badana waan ahay ee ogoow waana iska yara qurux badanahay da' uun baan la dagaala maayaa NGONGE iyo SUJUI-1 may the best man win to raula's heart.....

predictions>>>>>sujui-1 not as chance....me n NGONGE might go to penalties having RAULA as the goolkeeper which she's going to stop all ur shots n let my shots slide....

asxantu

Baashi   

Raula,

Now you mentioned...ahem, would you mind...? Salt Lake City is just on the corner u know my buddies the Mormons know one or two thang about this business and they will bend backwards for this one to see it through...here goes the legal issue! gone :D . There won’t be ulluulus allaas it will be secretive and all the expenses is on your behind...do we have deal? :D

But wait I’m so fuley even though this one is so tempting the Libaaxad in my house will whip my behind plus I don’t like the competition u know this SHoobaro guy is helluva shaxaari numero uno and as you can see he is very interested in waking up from ur crib not to mention the real smooth operator that NGONGE is, I don’t stand a chance man! talk about skills. Now If I have to bet my money on anyone I will bet on Sujui-1 the single guy whose eyes have been following you for ages not to mention his secret WMD - the kiswahili lingo. :cool:

Seven of Nine,

Part-time husband = Qudbo-siro..Now that is an indecent proposal icon_razz.gif .

**Leylaa lurmo ma iigu heysee,

Laakiin Luulaa I laab kicisee;**

Originally posted by raula:

Queen Bee
(like I said before, sci-fi characters are my weakest fantasies
:D
)-stop acting like u got
SOME BALLS
like u gonna castrate some BULL
;)
Gal I know your muddy hoaxes; trifling with connubial man (don’t make me attest to them now)
:rolleyes:

First off, I had to go to dictionary.com to find out what the connubial man was all about. Secondly, you are absolutely right. I dont have any balls and I wouldn't dream off going anywhere near a taurus. Thirdly, reveal any of my secrets and I will break your skinny qoor, ma arkinoo?

Jumatatu,

LoL @ caraweelo. Hardly. I'm not into castrating males.

NGONGE   

No comments yet for SHOOBARO, Shujui, Baashi, etc. Let me think about the offers

:eek: :eek:

** Public Announcement **

I have virtually divorced raula. It's very regrettable but I can't handle her roving eyes and total disregard of my feelings. She's a free woman now, let the vultures descend. :rolleyes:

** Starts winking at Bee **

** Remembers her aggressive nature **

** Pretends that there is something stuck in his eye ** :D

Originally posted by NGONGE:

quote: No comments yet for SHOOBARO, Shujui, Baashi, etc. Let me think about the offers

:eek: :eek:

** Public Announcement **

I have virtually divorced raula. It's very regrettable but I can't handle her roving eyes and total disregard of my feelings. She's a free woman now, let the vultures descend. :rolleyes:

sorry bro, but i believe she was a free woman the min she thought about posting this topic...

loooool@shujui i believe u hav scored points when u brought up greece :D

XAAAJI BAASHI maxaa ina dhexmaray aniga iyo adiga oo aad sidaas iigu aflagaadey naysaa walaaloow, meeshaad iigu yeertay SHAXAARI NUMERO UNO waxaan ka jeclaan lahaa adigoo iigu yeera AFMIINSHAAR NUMERO UNO. maxaa yeelay meeshaan ka imi(Qoryooleey) shaxaari waa ceey maqdac ah.... icon_razz.gif

NGONGE brother don't get mad get glad....nin lagu qarxiyo adiga uguma horeeyn mana ugu danbeen toontid

No comments yet for SHOOBARO, Shujui, Baashi,
etc
. Let me think about the offers

waad u jeedaa meeshii magacaaga laga rabay waa la giliyey ETC so that makes u taariikh/history....raula walaalo why did u put ngonge in QARXIS.com smile.gif

seven of nine walaalo gabar ducaysan ayaa tahay (ilaahey waxaan kaaga baryaa yaa in uu cimri dheer,caafimaad iyo cibaado suuban ku siiyo. waxaad jeclaatid na kula jeclaado macadalaa aniga noqdayaa ilaahayoow amuureheena noo fududee) numberkaad jeceshahay qaado laakin aniga seven kuuma quuro... :D

asxantu

Yes the idea of being 2nd/3rd/4th wife has breifly entered my mind.....laakin so has the idea of sneaking into my brother's room in the middle of the night and smothering him to death. Just because i think about it, however, doesnt mean im gonna do it :D .

Jumatatu   

talk about a spinister and the exploitation of a brother who is poor and in need...read this page

Toyboy

It is at times like this u wish to be shabeel-nagood

lol@ your Guys :D:D everyone is manuverng as if this is some Military Coupe

Shoob, you know i know how to get some points on the board ;)

Baashi aahh well thx for the vote of confidence, or have u also entered the race to win Raula's heart smile.gif lol i know your manuveing saxiib :cool:

Na wewe dada :confused: wachia watu heyo, nani ana eza ku fanjia ugali na skumamki sac heli ume ruud Njumbani from a hard days work? Na mutu gani hapa ana eza ku temba na wewe on zanzibar beach (sining MJ's Liberian girl to you ;) ), nani??

Just some more food for your thoughts lol

Jumatatu   

^^^^Lool...the first one is the husband..what follows after that is called 'gogol-dhaf'...ee..and you dont have to limit yourself to 2,3,4,....could be more smile.gif