Sign in to follow this  
raula

Has it crossed you mind ever?

raula   

Iam wondering if any of the (spinisters/single)ladies have ever thought about being the 2nd/3rd/4th wife to someone else's husband? smile.gif

Guys, have u ever approached or did it ever cross your mind to asking a single lady to be your 2nd/3rd/4th wife? smile.gif

*And I very much understand (plus all other lurking variables[statistically speaking]-i.e. satisfying all the conditions prescribed in the religious doctrine) that for those who reside in western cultures/societies; such practice of polygamy is illegal, but still some muslim men still practice this aspect of our religion and culture.

* Iam not confused, cynical, desperate, nor depressed * just a passing thought :D

IL CAPO   

Originally posted by raula:

[QB]

Guys, have u ever approached or did it ever cross your mind to asking a single lady to be your 2nd/3rd/4th wife?
smile.gif

I love my current wife toomuch to even think about the existance of another let alone Marry another one,as she is more than what i ever wanted in an Angel plus i only got one heart,mind and soul and i already gave them all to her for FREE.

timir tii horey aa dab loo waayee ma tukale baan ku dari karaa. hai moodaan korkor ha ii moodaan dumaroow imtixaan/examination aduunyo ayaa tihiim..... balo naga hayooo balo naga haay...

ps: laakiin kheyr alaha idin wadasiiyo dhamaantiin Kabiir walaa SAQIIR la aantiin abaar iyo nus waaye

asxantu

Juxa   

loooooool shoobaro,

duco waxa leh tii inaad ducayso kugu qasabtay.

duqa good 2 c ya again.

Salma   

I dont think i will agree ever to be a 2nd wife. Not even talking to a married guy.

But since i can't control my destiny and i don't know what life is hiding for me. I wish all married guyz enjoy their marriage life and be happy with their wives :D

OG_Girl   

Nope , I don't want to share other woman's under wear..Oooops I mean husband.

There is a lot of good single guys out there , why married man?

I can't be that selfish to make other woman unhappy and share with her husband.

May other women can do but not me.

Salam

Raula,

What's brought this on then? Feeling a touch sensitive in our old age eh? Poor lamb. :D

Of course I have considered becoming the 2/3/4th wife, otherwise I wouldn't be a spinister worth her salt, would I? Laakiin marka hore I wanna find out what it feels like to be a first wife. Only then would I be able to explore the world of multiple spouses more thoroughly.

Let me elaborate. I shall marry a single faarax first. For the duration of this short-on-purpose marriage, I shall take immense pleasure in slowly destroying my dear husband's life, leaving him an outer-shell of his former self by the time I'm done with him. One who shall be afraid of women for all of eternity.

He will quickly be followed by a married one (with only one wife, you understand). This should allow me to increase my malicious joy by ten folds as I will be destroying both their lives simultaneously. And he will be followed speedily by another one already married to two women...and so on and so forth. I'm sure you are able to follow the pattern I'm setting out quite easily.

Anywho, it should be a tonne of fun, so do wish me good luck old crone, as I will be doing this on behalf of all spinsters past and present. smile.gif

NGONGE   

I don’t appreciate you airing our dirty linen in public, raula.

I know we had a little argument over that snake photo but that does not mean you seek revenge by telling people about our secret arrangement. I’m sorry, dear. I spent all day picking bits out of my jaat mejin and saying, “ she loves me, she loves me not”.

SHE LOVES ME NOT :mad:

raula   

^^^haa wan ujedaa inuu hal marduuf mesha kuyaalo and me loves you icon_razz.gif so quit picking on them poor leaves, and look over here( redface.gif - embarrased to even glance-xishoode )

Queen Bee (like I said before, sci-fi characters are my weakest fantasies :D )-stop acting like u got SOME BALLS like u gonna castrate some BULL ;)Gal I know your muddy hoaxes; trifling with connubial man (don’t make me attest to them now) :rolleyes:

SHUJUI-I wonder though how many secrets you've got so far icon_razz.gif

OG(Original G[J]areer)gal-I will knock some senses into your kuwaiti-kenyati *** ..NAYAA! are u saying that the prophet(S.A.W.) and others before/after him were sharing UNDERWEARS ? :mad: XISHOOW hedhe.

Later nomads!

Iam wondering if any of the (spinisters/single)ladies have ever thought about being the 2nd/3rd/4th wife to someone else's husband?
smile.gif

may be it just u raula...

in my case, nope,i'm not trying to break up home beside why should go for a married man huh...there are a lot single brothers out there...

Jumatatu   

Aeryn Sun << modern day Caraweelo...should come with a warning sign.

there are a lot single brothers out there...

There wont be that much around in due coarse..or when Aeryn Sun has been through them...which ever comes first.

[

OG(Original G[J]areer)gal- & kuwaiti-kenyati

damn was wondering what makes the girl so firceful and fighting all the time...kumbe she has kinky hair and ugly complex

[QB] I am wondering if any of the (spinisters/single)ladies have ever thought about being the 2nd/3rd/4th wife to someone else's husband? QB]

Yeah - maalmahan, I do entertain the idea of being in a polygamuous relationship for the simple reason, I find most men unnerving, clingy, deprived, time-consuming and specifically most somali men inherently dense. Therefore having all their time to myself is self-inflicted affliction! I want a part-time husband ..

So YES, I dont mind being the 2nd, 3rd, and preferably 4th woman ;)