Sign in to follow this  
raula

Has it crossed you mind ever?

Qac Qaac   

ar tanaa yaa idaba dhigay... she hera zade... maxaa Q gaan aa sheegesid maanta dhan... Q tip miyaa ka heshaa. ani maba ku fahmin, warkaaga cadee, ama warkaaga dhamee, maxaa dulmar oo fool xun aa sameenaysaa mar walba. iska tuur iska dhah waxa aa dhihi laheed bisinkee, yaa afka ku heesta..

walle meel daran baad iskeen tay, hakaa saarto, ma oga miyaa......

Charisma   

Sisade,

Mashalalh abbaayo ALLAH had given u ur share of knowledege of our islamic shariica n would love to have met u . u know there are ppl who when they go into religion they become extremist , n its said that ( al diin yusr wa laysa cusr, n that means that the religion is is easy n not hard), but i find u that u r trying ur best to combine the two , wc i do too when ever possible.

N i would like to tell Qacbro that am sorry if u felt that i had offended u but i thought i said sorry before, n if u think that am not wt u thought i was then u r FREE to think so. am not stating my opinions here to win anyone's heart n if i wanted that i would have shown it by now.

I would be a lier if i had said yes i will be happy if my husband would marry many other women, but the truth is do i have a choice, the only choice i have is like my SIS SISADE said that i try to make him happy while he is there with me , N THAT TO ALL MY SISTERS IS SOMETHING THAT NO OTHER WOMAN CAN TAKE AWAY FROM U.

so qacbro jealousy is there ,men have it too. if AL SAYEDA CAAESHA radiya ALLAH canhaa got jealous of Khadija radiya ALLAH canhaa after her death , where am i, plz give us credit here. N i challenge anyone who can say i can never be jealous, but ALLAH gave u al QACL to use, n cilm of diin n with those n ur closness to ALLAH u will be able to do wt he orderd u to,N do it when u r CONTENT.

so qacbro there r things called feelings n a higher thing called XAQ N that i will never forget inshallah (if am faced with that situation).

salaam.

Bess.   

qacbaro don't u think that is common courtsey to tell ur wife that u r getting married to another woman?...would rather she heard from another person....she would humiliated...u atleast owe her respect....charisma...ur last post sounds so sad...ofcourse u have a choice u don't have to stay with this man...who doesn't apprecaite u...it is this kind of thinking that makes men think that its ok...for them to behave this way....personally i believe that i have a say in my marriage....and there is no way am living in that situation eva...inshallah....

peace

Pucca   

^^YOU GO GIRL...TELL THE N*C*S OFF...how dare he look at another girl let alone marry another???!!

me is likin this besbasso...sis...HIGH TEN!!

ta ta

Qac Qaac   

Besbaaso yes. u could tell ur wife, if u r going or looking for 2nd wife. the reason i said, he could is because some of the ladies here were making like wajib to the husband to do that... and is not. think about it, if every women doesn't wanna share her husband, then what is the point of telling her, coz obviously her answer would always be NO..

charisma.. u never offended me, i was just shocked with ur answer i guess. well anyways if u said sorry, i won't be rude and i would accept ur apology with sincere heart...

Bess.   

yeah...bro...u should remember that u r not alone in this marriage ...she has a say if her husband decided " to have hallal sex" with another....cause believe me, even if it is allowed or not there is no way ...that he is gonna sleep with another and then expect me to let him come to my bed.....i guess if i don't have say in my marriage...... i atleast have say in who is allowed to view my body....we can be married and live in the same house....but no more conjugal visits...EVA....if u choice to do wat u want...i then decide wat happens to my body or who comes near it.... :D

Qac Qaac   

...... i atleast have say in who is allowed to view my body....we can be married and live in the same house....but no more conjugal visits...EVA....if u choice to do wat u want...i then decide wat happens to my body or who comes near it....

oo meesha un baa soo taagnaan miyaa, and u know u can't call another man behind ur husband coz u r married.. and if u do that action is called adultary and we all know it is punishment...

anyways u r right, and is better the man tells his first wife.. but all i am saying in here is, he doesn't have to if he wants buuq, iyo dhibaato and go on with his life...

and also don't u know u can't say no to your husband, unless u have legitamate reason like, u sick, tire, not feeling good, and so on.. but what kind of excuse is i would keep my body away from u, coz i said so... ah aaah, it is not like that... anyways is ur life do what u want...

Bess.   

OK...Y'ALL...I QUIT....IM TIRED OF TALKING ABOUT THIS HORRIBLE SUBJECT...I DON'T WANT JINX MYSELF IN THE FUTURE...IM NOT MARRIED MY WHOLE FUTURE IS AHEAD OF ME....I'LL LEAVE EVERYTHING IN GOD'S CAPABLE HANDS.....WATEVA HAPPENS IN THE FUTURE ...I'LL HANDLE THEN....ARGUEING ABOUT SOMETHING I HAVE NO EXPERIENCE IN IS JUST BULLS****G...INSHALLAH ...NOTHING LIKE THAT WILL HAPPEN TO ME.... smile.gif

PEACE

raula   

^^^^kinda empty now Mr. Gentleman (from midwest) :D what do you suggest-I bet though after some dose of your shaah ;):D my CNS will be getting all kinds of signals and be stimulated enuf.

Charisma   

Besbaaso,

dont worry about me am fine, n i agree with u that the man should tell hsi wife when he is getting married he should have the courtesy of telling her am going ahead and marrying another, but really will it make a diffeence. ur situation will still be the same ,maybe u might say ow i cant stand this so divorce me b4 u get together with the other one.

am not here to make fitna between ppl but the only tiem u can control this is b4 HAND , like i told u make him sign a contract wc is allowed in islam.

the other option is to get divorced n those who depend on their husbands cant always do that.

plus their r kids to think of , they have their own opinions too.

N finally since none of us is married n not in that situation we cant know how that lady feels.

N FOR ALL THE GUYS i tell u this , yes ALLAh said "muthna wa thulaath wa rubaac, fain lam tacdilu fa waaxida" sadaqa ALLAH al cathiim.

n it means ,u r allowed to have ,two,three n four wives BUT if u cant be fair then ONE

Charisma   

THEN one is enough, so the question is how fair do u think u will be to ur wife or wives for that matter,so think about that.

at the end the only think we can all do, si to know our religion properly ,so that ur right is not taken from u.

whether u stay married or separate.

peace.