Sign in to follow this  
raula

Has it crossed you mind ever?

Baashi   

Originally posted by SHOOBARO:

XAAAJI BAASHI maxaa ina dhexmaray aniga iyo adiga oo aad sidaas iigu aflagaadey naysaa walaaloow, meeshaad iigu yeertay SHAXAARI NUMERO UNO waxaan ka jeclaan lahaa adigoo iigu yeera AFMIINSHAAR NUMERO UNO. maxaa yeelay meeshaan ka imi(Qoryooleey) shaxaari waa ceey maqdac ah....
icon_razz.gif

asxantu

Dude u r sensitive like... Aight pretty boy! I'm gonna take it back Af-Miinshaaryahow :D

What amkes u think Raula dhuubo-dhex yar is easy like that...if u ever win this fight you might as well make an advanced arrangement with the doc cuz there will be some casualties...just look at Sujui-1's face...do u hear the Chinese Mandarin talk he is doing now with Liberean girl melody u would think he's confused but...he gets like that when he is furious :D Btw wuu ku caayey :mad: it is not diro-diro...I can translate it for you if u don't believe me.

Ms. Devil, may i point out they were very few cultures in the history of mankind that accepted women having husbands. i think nigeria's ibo did accept a woman to have mulitiple husbands after she gets consent from her husband or something like that...so, you are losing this side of argument by equating them

raula   

Raagyahow! daqdaqda badan iskadhaafa-eh! mesha hadaan wax kuheysin sida SHUJUI-1, so bandhiga dee. SHOOB, and BAASHI , you 2 disappoint me- FUULEYAAL XAAR KULUL :D ( CIGAAL shidaad numero quatro' )

SHUJUI -kijana Mpenzi wa SOL :D Kama utanipikia UGALI na INGOKHO / OMENA?MBUTA halafu u top it with TAARAB icon_razz.gif , basi tuende tupeleke kwa sheikh wa SHAURI MOYO(if you know where this is :D )

NGONGE -oo managtadii baad ani daraadey ufurtey? (rocks to "... sidii leila iyo qeys...inan noqono lamahuraan ...." I will take care of you sweetie, NO WORRIES MATE :D ).

BEE -why u say i think like this-coz honey I gave up on chasing CAWAALE's that dont jist' my manuevers( I really think Iam pretty old for my age-u know how I look-pretty petite, model-marble and marvelous ;):D )

raula   

On another note, thanks BAASHI for noticing that Iam DHUUBO dax yar ;) (certainly a flashback song.." dhuuboy dax yare..so dhowow dhuubey ila dheel, lugta ii dhib Baashi, daqaaji garbaha.. ) :D (I would add though, IYO KADARAN BA ;) )

raula   

Excuse' moi forum members

SAREEDO -walaahi ariin cajiib ah ayaad isheegte, lakiin sug bal an kasofikire walaalo haye ;)

posted by raula

Raagyahow! daqdaqda badan iskadhaafa-eh! mesha hadaan wax kuheysin sida SHUJUI-1, so bandhiga dee. SHOOB, and BAASHI , you 2 disappoint me- FUULEYAAL XAAR KULUL ( CIGAAL shidaad numero quatro' )

looool@quataro raula gacaliso ayaamahaan oo dhan waxaan isku dayaayey sidii aan af-swahili u baran lahaa, this is wat i hav learned thus far (mimi nataaka weewe muuuuchoos, hadaad igu qarxisidna ogoow TUUMBA IN NAANI NUUMA :D )and i would like ta say just like denzel washington SHUJUI AIN"T GOT SHYT ON ME....am da bomb n he's mediocre.. smile.gif that's for caaying me in swahili shujui ......

ps: push comes to chaff i gonna hav to pull the manly maneuver(shukumaan aan madaxa kaaga xiraaa in taan ku afduubo, wadaadkana boobsii boobsii aan ku dhahaa) :D:D just like the golden days

asxantu

raula   

^^^kik kik kik kax kax kax....walaahi u earned some points there..laakin the race is still on yah!

This is Fun icon_razz.gif

lol@Shoob I didnt Caay@u in swahili saxiib cutt the paranoia (pass me the Khaat aight u've had enough :D )

Raula sijuwi hiyo sheik lakini nam tafuta sasa ;) ,

Blessed   

Iam wondering if any of the (spinisters/single)ladies have ever thought about being the 2nd/3rd/4th wife to someone else's husband?

The 'someone else's husband' part unnerves me.

Besides, in my Queendom, there is only room for a Queen and her imported, obedient Prince :D

lol@ Bee

I worry about you girl. Just keep away from my relatives, eh! Oo you'll have me to answer to!

Ruala,

You little player, you!

raula   

Gals..I assuming that many females misread me in my original post. When I said someone else’s’ husband , I did not imply that you steal from the other wife (nooooo! That would be erroneous, although there are husband-snatching about). However, I was intending to paint the picture that, since he is married and is allowed to have more than one wife; if interested in you (*a spinster) would you go for someone in such a circumstance? (One who is already married with or w/out children?).

*guyz assume that you have it all covered(meaning the financial responsibilities, your 1st wife don't mind-or for other reasons such as infertility(barren), etc-)and you see this Suave, fresh, tempting, solo female and you are mesmerized by her-would you care to make her your 2nd/3rd/4th wife?

MEENAH, J_11 & BEE ! I think I had too much of EARL GREY that brings such rousing thoughts to my over-worked cranium :D

SHUJUI huyu sheikh ni cazo wa adeer wa my shemeji ( Ali kilombili :D ) wa my cousin-sis kutoka upande wa mama kambo icon_razz.gif -and he can hook us up for free :D