Sign in to follow this  
Baluug

Would you marry cadaanka?

Thinking about getting maried to my girlfriend but she's mixed cadaan her dad is from UAE and her mom is from Sweden, but then i think i have always been attracted to different people maybe cause am mixed too and that opened up my mind. And as long as there's choice out there hey go for it you might strike some luck.

nuune   

^^^

maybe cause am mixed too

You are not even sure, maybe, maybe you are from Gambia

nuune   

^^ Koolo lool, adna maybe ayaad dhahdey, maanta ma maantadii maybiidaa talaw, malaaig haku soo salaanto adiga iyo gabadhaada minjaha yaryar smile.gif

Rose   

i think you guys misunderstood him.

what he is saying is; maybe the reason he's attracted to different races/people is because of the fact that he is mixed himself.

what is your other half wacdaraha? btw its against our religion to have girlfriends.

lool nuune everyone has their day lool... Rose lets say her father was very strict so the only places we saw each other where in uni and her family house although many other respectable places lool. But am really a gentleman so i confined to the rules and my dad is from UAE too but markad heysatid hooyo somaali c'mon i think they're probably the strongest women in the world and therefore the moryooley part of your body takes over the other part whatever it may be.

Malika   

Originally posted by wacdaraha_aduunka:

markad heysatid hooyo somaali c'mon i think they're probably the strongest women in the world

^Hear Hear Hear.. smile.gif

Nephthys, who are the Malawad?

Originally posted by Nephthys:

^ so, you is a mawalad?
:D

Originally posted by Malika:

^Hear Hear Hear..
smile.gif

Nephthys, who are the
Malawad?

i've never heard mawalad before but malawad :D LoooooooooooooL .... :D:D had me rolling around !

of course im assuming you dont know the meaning of the word and that is a simple typo

Nephthys call it whatever you want loool but i consider myself as much somali as am emarati and not muwalad cuz that term doesnt define your ethnic background. Malika seriously somalis like to diss themselves too much because they take the beauty of their culture and the people for granted. Dadka oo labadoodu waarid ka yimaaden dalal kala duwan usually they lean towards one culture more and made me explore the somali part a bit more and really made me proud of being somali but i never faced that problem really cuz both of my parents culture are almost exactly the same and the language barrier no problem cuz when you speak both of the languages you will see how really close they are but a bit sad that those who have parents that are both somali and cant write and read somali and dont know much about their country and it aint their parents fault because if you're really proud of what you are then you will go and learn more about it like me cuz i wasnt born in somalia and yet i visited it twice and alxamdulilaah can read and write somali.

Nephissa   

dayib, yaa akhiii.. ana takalam af-3arabi and mush my waladiii arabs, yeah? how's that :D

ahaha, just say 'Malawax' ok? :D @ Malika.

GJ, mawalad is arabic for mixed race. It's used to describe the offsprings of blacks and arabs.

Nephthys lool that was a good try but mawalad is not only for group of mixed people but for all..... and it derives from the word mushakal another for mixed and c'mon u dont think a mushakal is nice if you ever had one :D

Nephissa   

Thought mushakal was some type of fruit juice? I remember as a child hearing all these overweight relatives visiting from khaleej-ka blame their obesity on mushakal and the 24/7 air conditioning. :D adiga malawad/malawax intaba waa diiday, mushakal aa isku tilmaamtay.. are you overweight too? icon_razz.gif j/k.

Originally posted by Nephthys:

Thought
mushakal
was some type of fruit juice? I remember as a child hearing all these overweight relatives visiting from khaleej-ka blame their obesity on mushakal and the 24/7 air conditioning.
:D
adiga malawad/malawax intaba waa diiday, mushakal aa isku tilmaamtay.. are you overweight too?
icon_razz.gif
j/k.

:D loooool , plz stop with the malawad waa cay LOL if only you knew :D where are my xoolo-lay ppl