Sign in to follow this  
Baluug

Would you marry cadaanka?

Ibtisam   

Geel_Jire: lol Why baad bacaad uug xide? Malawad is not cay. It means intestines (or some part of guts if I remember correctly) :D

i see desparate xalimoos wannabe with white trailer trash these days!! wat a nasty dream. how low can this xalimoos get. wats next, your white trailer trash hubbie also fathering kids from your own siblings!! keep it up.

Ibtisam   

^^^^Must you be so rude, and offensive generalization.

In any case this thread was for your brother Caadan, and he has a lot of fans.

You can not blame your inability to hold on to a somali women on white men taking your share :D

dont worry..macaan..xalimoos are in line for me!! so....u better get in line..if u wanna get some of this orginal organic stuff! loool.

fyi...my next one will be coming around 26th of this month. but i havent decide about her yet. hmm but shes a dream come true. cuz, i also have 21 on the hook...i aint sure which one to tag??

young and tight or sweet and perfect! which one would suggest 4me?? lol.

cadaan and xalimo! thats like ice and sunshine.. they dont mix!! lool. hes better off with an eskimo home gal.

Ibtisam   

For someone who thinks so low of Somali girls, you sure are protective over them.

Adbaa waad ku ciyirai, so why does it matter if Caadan has a field day with them too.

Pick one for you?? Hmmm, have them both, after all it sounds like qaaran aan waaxab isku faalinin. Y'll deserve each other.

Ibtisam   

Just nacnacad ayan kaa yabeh. I mean WTF.

Macaan kaka iyo halboowlahagab cirika laa taag. :cool: halka iga joog.

ceeb deeye abaayo...waxaasi dee maaha af dumar ku hadlo!! maxaa ku daarey...miyad i moogtay.

dee iga raali noqo waan kula kuftameeye! peace.

Malika   

Geel-Jire and Nephthys, It was a typo!but glad to have made your night@geel jire redface.gif:D

Bisinka,whats up with Rudy?

Ibti,go girl tell him like it is.. :cool:

Rose   

Originally posted by rudy-Diiriye:

..... how low can this xalimoos get....

When xalimoos marry the likes of you (racist bigots), it's only then they get to the...lowest :D

It's not just cadaanka, if you find someone who ticks all the boxes as far as you're concerned but who isn't Somali it settles down to the effect it will have on your family and all the things that will be different in your potential household, and what it will mean for your future children.

All in all, you should weigh up all the positives and negatives, certainly not something anybody should leap into without real thought (seems to be the case with many somalis who choose this path).