Sign in to follow this  
MR ORGILAQE

Congratulations One and All Nomads

Assalamu Alaikum Brothers And sisters

I came across this website very recently and much to my suprise I saw myself reading posts and articles written by young fellow Nomads who made sense for a change compared with the other sites that I had the misfortune of encountering.Please keep it up.You all seem to be as far as I am concerned a Breath of Fresh air.I dont say things like that lightly believe me!.I am a somali but I was neither born in Somalia nor did I grow up there.I have found it very difficult to engage the Somalis from somalia not because I couldnt speak the language(i happen to be very fluent) but because the disease that seems to be an epidemic at the moment called"qabyaalad" clouds their judgement.I am from Mombasa in Kenya and in case some of you are from my hometown give me a hola!

Originally posted by ORGILAQE:

Assalamu Alaikum Brothers And sisters

I came across this website very recently and much to my suprise I saw myself reading posts and articles written by young fellow Nomads who made sense for a change compared with the other sites that I had the misfortune of encountering.Please keep it up.You all seem to be as far as I am concerned a Breath of Fresh air.

Wlc ORGILAQE and hope you continue to enjoy the 'Breath of Fresh air'of this place forever!

Originally posted by Mutakallim:

This topic clearly belongs in the General Forum.

^^ It does but since he is a new member, we should cut him some slack.

OG_Girl   

Welcome brother/sister. Allow me to say that you started bad start in politics..lol you should start in General,women..etc sections.But is all good welcome to the board.

Salam

orgi!lol.. i ce some ppl r still confused about your gender!!lo!..welcome homie!! to sol! plz dont what sol stands 4 ...i am clueless!!

here, we have the largest suiji community on earth!! i havent seen so many suiji ppl since, malindos ran 4 cover in kenya!!

we also have alot qurbawees in here who r handicapped in af somali! sometime, i teach them, so feel free to mingle around!

just watch out for the CARAWEELO CREW! Ever of Caraweelo! run for the border when u encounter them!! peace and happy ramadan!

raula   

KIJANA HUJAMBO kwanza..mimi si mtu wa coasti..lakini kuna wengi wao hapa..Lakini KARIBU sana ndugu..na nakutarajia njema wakati wako hapa SOL.

Masal kheri mwanangu na karibu tena..ebu jiburidishe na kikombee hii ya chai..na mandazi, mahamri, chelbib, pera, sambusa,kashata,kaimati na MABUYU ;):D salaala..poleni..nimesahau ni mwezi mtukufu (RAMADAN)..ORGILAQE-Ramadani Njema kaka.

nuune   

Orgi, welcome to SomaliaOnline.

ps. Raula, dadkaagi baad is hesheen, waaaw shin shun shuwan shanda wada.

Asalaam aleykum,

Karibu kaka. Mimi pia nimtu wa Coast lakini Coast ya Tz. Jirani yani asante East african Union we all one, famous say -'we wakwetu.'

Hope you enjoy your stay.

Ramadhan njema.

I say, sister Raula mbona watutamanisha saa hii. Ntamani mkate wa chila vipi upo?? ;)

Viking   

Welcome ORGILAQE!

...ooh, and the grumpy old man is Mutakalim :D our resident philospher.

lol @ shangazi raula! Am glad I read that after iftar.

wlc brother orgilaqe, hope you enjoy your stay here as much as we do.....am from mombasa too "utaago" is where i have dwelled the best part of my prime years..

from one mombasian to another i say to you "hakuuna mataata" :D:D

asxantu

Tuujiye   

ORGI-Laqe...bismilaah dhuunisanidaa nin yahoo, waxar makugu filna miyaa..lol..

wlc sxb....gacma furan iyo suxulo laab laaban baan kugu soo dhaweynay. aniga waxaa la iyiraahdaa ina Baqti lagde..AKA Garab Tuujiye AKA ragyaqaan AKA Gneral Kopra AKA "Ar ka carara"...wax aad jeclaatid iyo wax necbaatidba aniga ayaa iga soo raadsankartaa....

Waxaan ahay ninkii ugu horeeyey oo meeshaan ka taagay calanka shiinees. Waxaan ka mid ahaa ragii ugu horeyey ee meeshaan sabaxadeeyey oo geesaga ka murxiyey.. Waxaan mas'uul ka ahay ururka garbo xanuun saariska specialy xaga gabdhaha...

Sxb ha ila yaabin hana iga nixin.

Hablo badan baa meeshan jooga oo wili iftiimiya, hadii ee kugu firrshan indho waaweyn adna ku fiiri indho weyn oo wili iftiimiya sidii tooshkii..

laakiin iska ilaali kuwa dhaha "say walaahi" ileen waa caruuree, iyo kuwa dhaha "xagee ka shaqeysaa" ileen waajeeb ugaaratee, kuwa dhaha "18 baan jiraa" ileen waa cajuuuuuuuuusatul cadiimee...

wlc sxb ii baashaal...lol..

Wareer badanaa!