Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Taxpayers pay for Somalis to live in luxury

Abwaan   

Originally posted by Juje:

Typical Maryoley they always forget they were in same situation.

lol...runtaa...Ilaahoow yaa ogaada waxaa ugu daran kuwa shaqeeya, laakiin hooyooyinkood oo c- ay-r qaata la nool...oo haddana is mooda inay saxan yihiin...maxaa iga bi'i lahaa haddii C-a-y-r free la yahay!

Blessed   

Oh come on Paragon, not add to the bashing of this family, laakin bahasha weynu maalnaa siduu awoowgeen nooga dhintay. LOL.

BTW.. wasn't there a similar story about a white family not long ago? I guess the system is a bit messed up in that it makes freeloading super easy and supporting your family difficult.

ElPunto   

Originally posted by Mr.Paragon:

^ThePoint, I am not making claims.

Clearly there are inaccuracies and it is appropriate to point them out. The Labour/Conservative angle is not in the article though. But you think the family has made no mistakes whatsoever? I think that is where your argument falls down.

Paragon   

Originally posted by ThePoint:

quote:Originally posted by Mr.Paragon:

^ThePoint, I am not making claims.

Clearly there are inaccuracies and it is appropriate to point them out. The Labour/Conservative angle is not in the article though. But you think the family has made no mistakes whatsoever? I think that is where your argument falls down.
But what is the crime of the family exactly, ThePoint? That they have children? That they don't work? BTW the father is a butcher (the Sun itself stated that). That they accepted the system to allocate it this particular property? Or that let in the Sun? Do you really see any sane person going out of his/her way and give to the Sun a call to inform them of their good fortune or government policy failure?

Blessed, I know I know. But I hope the case here was simple. Qeylida orgiga ka weyn weey sa nagu qaldayaan.

Che, according to Somalis who know the family.

ElPunto   

Their first 'crime' is letting in the media. What a sane person would do doesn't really apply here. Sanity is not that commonplace among Somalis but it is not an excuse in itself. He works yet the council pays his rent - is that how the system works in the UK? Their other 'crime' is to have picked the mini-mansion. I understand that the system allows for it but some damiir is not too much to ask.

Ultimately - what this family is doing is not that rare. But it doesn't mean that they can't be criticized.

Malika   

Originally posted by Juje:

quote:Originally posted by Malika:

^Do they work? Are they active contributing citizens is the question here not, how they are good people or good mothers.

Horta runtaa ayaa iska ficaan,this is not the only family,nor the only people that are milking the system,without any prospect of ever putting anything back into it..

This is like the house nigger ridiculing the one on the street.

Malika both Bashir and Nasra are one of the best parents in the Somali community residing in NW London.

Just because you saw their story in the tabloid doesn't mean you can have a go at them and question their integrity.

milking the system,without any prospect of ever putting anything back into it

what do you think you are doing now? Paying back all the time you were on Social welfare. And that is exactly what their offspring will do Insha Allah.
LOL,Somehow I seem to have touched a nerve with you Juje. You can protest all you like,but the facts remains is that they did put themselves out there for all of us to judge them,and as for the matter of what am doing now,you know shit about me!

And yes,they are a parasites,like many others whom live off others sweats..Since when has being jobless,milking off others sweat a noble thing? Your making them sound as if they are NOBLE just because they are good parents,the question isnt about them being good parents or not..It is about them milking the state..and that my friend is questionable even to GOD..ish!

As for calling me a house nigger,geez! Dont judge me by your standards.

ps.I can judge them, as they made their business public,the nation is judging them iyagaa Tabloid isku soo sawireen,perhaps you should question their integrity there..

Malika   

Miyaaaaaaaaaaw! icon_razz.gif ..LOL, it just gets to me when people want to justify milking the system,as if to say if it matters not because this is 'gaalo' wadaan..No! It matters,because we should know as Muslims that we cant just lie,cheat,sponge off others hard earned cash when we are capable of working for ourselves..How is this ever justifiable?

ps.And am not specifically talking about this couple am generalizing here before am accused of being a farm nigger..

I agree with Juje all most all of the guys in this thread dissing the guy just because of why he is living in that villa or whatever or why he is on benifit are probably forgeting how they were all raised. Caydha cid ka dhaaran karta malahan so plz leave the family alone it is not their fault they have been framed and the only regret is for them to let the Sun in.

Abwaan   

Malika su'aal yar aan qac ka siiyee...Do you know this family other than the sun article? Please don't jump to the conclusion...

Bought the Sun so that I could read the scandalous article in depth. This was a way of the Sun establishing a new readership, namely the Somalis in the UK.

P.S Sophist, your PM is full, I have been trying to contact you.

Abwaan   

Originally posted by Allamagan:

the only regret is for them to let the Sun in.

That was a terrible mistake.

Originally posted by Sophist:

Oh bugger! If this is through Bashir then we cant blame the guy- he is not mentally terribly fit!.

Sophist

:D Sophist...Waa Bashiir laftiisii...