Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Taxpayers pay for Somalis to live in luxury

Paragon   

^Malika, did you read the entire article and read between the lines? If you did, you might some hidden information in it.

Read it again folks and tell me what the father does for living.

PS: I find some of the reactions in this thread highly unbecoming and disingenuous.

Malika   

^Too long in this place,we turn sour at any mention of 'tax payers money'..lol

BNP,has nothing on a Somali Brit.tax payer.. icon_razz.gif

Anyways,whatever!.. :D

Peacenow   

80% of them in London are on benefits. They are the laziest and least productive of all the communities in London. The Africans whom they call 'niggers' like Kenyans and Nigerians by in large work and don't depend on others to feed them.

These people are the shame of the world.

chubacka   

^ we do! :D

And as many have pointed out this is not the families fault, it is dodgy legislation that makes this possible, (imagine their neighbours!) and which also means families have to keep moving about all over the place.

I do wonder how much they offered the poor guy only to humilate him in such a way. :(

Cawaale   

Originally posted by peacenow:

80% of them in London are on benefits. They are the laziest and least productive of all the communities in London. The Africans whom they call 'niggers' like Kenyans and Nigerians by in large work and don't depend on others to feed them.

These people are the shame of the world.

how did i know you would comment on this? interesting statics BTW, how did you come up with it?

Originally posted by ThePoint:

Damn! And I thought all those UK folks lived in small, very old houses with poor plumbing.

Funny, that is what i thought too.

Juje   

Originally posted by Malika:

^Do they work? Are they active contributing citizens is the question here not, how they are good people or good mothers.

Horta runtaa ayaa iska ficaan,this is not the only family,nor the only people that are milking the system,without any prospect of ever putting anything back into it..

This is like the house nigger ridiculing the one on the street.

Malika both Bashir and Nasra are one of the best parents in the Somali community residing in NW London.

Just because you saw their story in the tabloid doesn't mean you can have a go at them and question their integrity.

milking the system,without any prospect of ever putting anything back into it

what do you think you are doing now? Paying back all the time you were on Social welfare. And that is exactly what their offspring will do Insha Allah.

ElPunto   

^You can have a go at their estupidity in putting themselves out there for people to criticize. You can also have a go at them for milking the system to its maximum even though the system allows for it. You could also have a go at them for not working to support themselves given there are opportunities for work and their long residence in the UK. Whether they're good parents or have intergrity is neither here nor there.

^Wow, don't fault people for reading too much into the story-Just how did the couple find themselves in this situation?

N Malika never milked any system not that your relatives (I do think you are related to the couple) do

icon_razz.gif

Paragon   

PS: I forgot to mention that this particular house was vacant for the last few years and was built during th property but not occupied.

One more fact: the property isn't in the West End or anywhere near it. Again according to those who are familiar with the area, such as former councillors, there are no properties worth 1.8 million pounds in the area.

In fact that perticular property is not one that can be described 'nor can it be called desirable given it directly backs onto the Marylebone flyover.'

ElPunto   

^Haha. Sounds like a vast right wing conspiracy that you have there. With naive innocents slaughtered at the media altar.

You're just being defensive.