Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Taxpayers pay for Somalis to live in luxury

Malika   

Originally posted by Blessed.*:

quote:Originally posted by Dabshid:

I am totally against spoon feeding some of the Somali migrants rely on, It kills their creativity, No wonder why nomands in Gulf are very hardworking.

You'll notice a difference in family units too. So much respect, kala danbayn and nidaam in Gulf families. Masha Allah. I guess those who are milking it in the welfare states have under estimated the barakah in earning your own bread.
^Voice of reason,it is about dignity. Every time,you earn your keep however small,Illahi naa uukuu barakeneyaa this is what I believe in. I wish Sheikhs and those in the know how tell people of the disadvantages of life on welfare[the lies],and the benefits of earning your own bread,and the values of hard working,its rewards not only here in duniya but in akhira too.

Juxa   

i have since found out what happened and how the sun obtained the story.

lets just say odayga was tricked badly and the newspaper distorted the truth. cant say more

ps: the Ceydh issue should rightly be discussed, it is nothing to base dreams on, i agree with curly as a community we must aim little bit highter. we cant inherit ceydh mentality from one generation to another

Curly   

Originally posted by Abwaan:

Some people keep on asking why did they have 8 kids if they cannot afford their cost. Let us not be hypocrites. Are you telling us you all from a small family? Did you ever ask the same question to your parents. Or for you is "You know my father has 3 wifes and altogether he has 15 children"
:D
...laakiin afdheerideennu waxay noo geysey inaan dadka kale dhahno maxay dhawr ilmo ah u dhaleen...Teeda kale Irsaaqadda Ilaah baa haya...ubadkaan 8-dda ahna reerku iskama keensan ee Ilaah baa u qoray inay dhalaan.

We can't do anything about the fact that we come from large families, other than learn from it.

Abwaan would you then in turn go off and marry 3 women? I come from a big family of 11 (all one 'bah') and raised under the same roof and I know it was difficult yet surprisingly all my siblings work.

There are obviously a couple of points here, one being the Sun's agenda which is quite clear and other being how our community has been dependent and weakened by welfare states, which is a very large and real problem. It’s just like how you seen so many pubs and betting shops in poor areas...it’s there to keep you poor and keep you occupied.

Paragon   

Originally posted by Juxa:

i have since found out what happened and how the sun obtained the story.

lets just say odayga was tricked badly and the newspaper distorted the truth. cant say more

That much I could predict. Glad more details are coming out. The more we learn the more sense things make.

Raising children on benefits is self-defeating in the end. Sometimes to have none appears to be the better option.

Juxa   

mr paragon i also know why you are such a defender, dhiiga kugu jeclahay

anyways, no one is disputing our dependancy ee dadka waxa ka xanajiyay why buu tooshka noogu ifiyay

I dont understand why people are making it big deal, u all grew up in walfare sometime in ur life. This family did nothing wrong they were fortune that the goverment gave them a nice house. Besides, it is not their fault for having 8 kids, it is from Allah, so u cant blame them for the large family.

Abwaan   

lol...juxa...Mr Paragon dadka dulman ayuu xuquuqdooda u doodaa... :D

And waa runtaa oo Bashiir dad buu toosh ku ifiyey balse I think inay habboon tahay in la iska daayo in dadka dhan hal doon la saaro oo loo fiiriyo case by case.