Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Taxpayers pay for Somalis to live in luxury

Ibtisam   

From the front page of the SUN: Why did the father pose for the sun and let them into his house. :eek: Talk about shooting yourself in the foot!! redface.gif The title nicely implies that the taxpayers pay for Somalis free loaders in general. I spotted people reading it while on the tube this morning. redface.gif

Taxpayers are forking out £1,600 a week so Somali mum Nasra Warsame, seven of her kids and her pensioner mum can lord it in central London for free.

Their pad has FIVE storeys, SIX bedrooms - some with balconies - THREE sitting rooms, FOUR bathrooms and a spacious, superbly fitted-out kitchen.

Luxury touches include leather sofas and other designer furniture, a flat-screen TV and huge wall-length wardrobes.

The home, like something out of Channel 4's Grand Designs, costs £83,000 a year to rent.

Nasra, 40, and husband Bashir Eden, 50, are jobless.

SNN3015A-682_938584a.jpg

Source: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/

Ibtisam   

^^What is??

I'm sorry, but it is not the Somali family's position to defend the house they have been given. They did not steal it, they went through the normal means of getting a council house.

I blame them for agreeing to appear on the cover of the Sun though.

Baluug   

Well, they gave her the choice of where she wanted to live, I would've picked a place like this too! But why the hell are they still breeding like rabbits when neither of them has a job? Looks like they have the money to buy nice furniture and TVs, why not spend some on birth control pills?

Ibtisam   

They are jobless most probably because of lack of education, and because the wife is too busy having babies than spending time to learn or train now.

Indho the pills are free in the UK, maybe she is old school, birth control is haram though. As for the furniture, it comes with the house because it is temporary housing.

Juxa   

ibti you cant excuse this disgrace

forget the cadaan people, i feel disgusted by certain freeloaders. 8kids and jobless

ps: alaabta looks alaab somali, are u sure it came with the house?

Baluug   

Who said birth control is haram? I've read that birth control is halal as long as it is done between a married couple and not zina. And if it is haram, there are alternate methods of trying to prevent pregnancy which I will not go into detail about on a family-friendly discussion board :D

And if the pills are free, I'm sure the education is too(at least for low-income families) Instead of spending all this time caring for children(and making more that they can't afford to raise), these two should be out learning something which will get them a job instead of just sitting around on the dole. But I guess it's their life and it's not my tax money, and I can't say much anyways since my kids are welfare recipients as well, so whatever. But there's too much of this going on, too many excuses and not enough trying to fix the problem, it seems too many people are satisfied with welfare money. I couldn't live on welfare, I got expensive tastes :D

Ibtisam   

^^^LOOOL. The old school of thought goes something along the lines of the main purpose of marriage is to produce kids- so you cannot use birth control as a long term solution- only to space your kids out or for health reasons.

Juxa: Lol I'm not excusing them for the 8kids and jobless part, just the house they got. The sun says the alaab is with the house- come a built/ walk storage for clothing- how is that somali. Somali is plastic bags and black bag for storage :D

You should see the comments on the suns page :D

Juxa   

seriously it angers me when hard working people are paying so much for renting houses and those people get it for free.

ninkaana ma ahan jobless, he probably drives minicab and the spare cash is used for ayuuto or businesses in africa.

Ibtisam   

Faheema you drove to work, imagine getting on the tube and people were reading this- I had one of those moments where you feel the urge to shout "STOP LOOKING AT ME I'm awake and on my way to work" but I played the Sri Lankan/ Bengali card icon_razz.gif

I'm not suprised about their case- just that they are gloating to the sun.

Johnny B   

^ There is no sadness in that house.

A 'Ghanima'( booty ) from the 'gaalo' is always a 'Ghanima'.

Islamic by the book one might add . icon_razz.gif