Sign in to follow this  
SayidSomal

Mahadnaq! - My Gratitude

Paragon   

^Hope so too.

Sayidkoow, welcome sxb. Always pleasure cracking jokes with you. :D

I must also commend fellow London Solers for the great compassion they've shown. Although all are equally qualified for commendation, might I say a few nice words about my favourite Londoner Sisters? Sheh and Ibti and Nehanda and few other none SOLer sisters comes to mind.

You girls are just great, just great. Beautiful too. We guys just can't compete with your dedication. Something to be admired. I mean it sincerely. :D

Bloody SOLer blokes have shamed us men! they just wouldn't come up to the challenge! Now c'mon boys, is that all we've got? Huh?

I challenge you to step up to the plate, starting with my friends Theiry and Marx! The ball's in your court boys. What are you going to do now? :D

War aan is xoreyno, guys. *Walks off shaking his grey head* smile.gif

PS: Boys, you know it's only a matter of time when MsD&D, Serenity, Lily, Faheemah, Wildcat (out of her hidding place), bil kiss, even Malika coming from up north to lend them a hand or even more interestingly Valenteenah rushing from Down Under and all the others I can't mention know will come to nail the coffin on us! Just you imagine having the Siren on my case!

What are we going to do now! You going to leave me, Geeljire and Baraf and others to them? I mean, c'mon! I want Gurmad. And now! :D

Cabdow   

Good to see our brothers and sisters giving back to their communities, keep up the good work guys and good luck!

Pragon, had i lived in London i would have been there on ilbiriqsi awoowe. Having said that, the fore mentioned London lads wa iney idiin soo gurmadaan ASAP, otherwise sidan si ma aha smile.gif

This site is turning into such a lovey dovey joint, its grossing me out! icon_razz.gif

Anyways - I would probably have been up for mentoring had I been approached. I was pretty keep on being a mentor sometime around last September - December. I've lost all faith in these bloody mentoring programs since when I got approached by TWO Somali-mentoring programs and after agreeing to participate, they just never bothered getting back to me with a plan. What a frigging waste of my time!

Sayid - you're probably right about me not making it to your event, I'm employed :D

Fabregas   

sayid, u didn't have 2 write my name there.Next time ask permission ;)

Mo fara, the second most famous skinny farax after k'nan? Say, walahi, bruv? :D I wanna get his autograph. :D

Also, do you want people to prepare acceptance speeches. Am thinking of something like, " I wanna big up hoyo, abo and the tribe, and most importantly Somaliaonline and my ageing laptop.

(ps. you might not get the impression on SOL icon_razz.gif , but Sayid is A G/soulja in the community. he even brought me a coke once. Seriously, may Allah reward you for your efforts in our community).

Tuujiye   

Serenity maxaa kusoo ceshay adiga horta? bax noogaga noqo luuqa aad kasoo baxday! loool you know we finaly agreed on something..this place became bajaq bajaq loool aka Soft uff!!

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Blessed   

Masha Allah, you guys are doing an amazing job. May Allah (SWT) reward you abundantly.

You're a hero Sayid, magacu been maaha. Mahadsanid on behalf of the Somali community.

Kamaavi   

Sayid*Sanqaroor & dhamaan inteena kale ee wax u tarka bulshada ku hawlan dadaalka halkaas ha laga sii wado oo yaanan laga caajisin marnaba

Guulaysta dhamaantiinba

Ibtisam   

Originally posted by Fabregas:

(ps. you might not get the impression on SOL
icon_razz.gif
, but Sayid is A G/soulja in the community. he even brought me a coke once. Seriously, may Allah reward you for your efforts in our community).

Xaram brother drinking coke, but where was mine anyway! Shiid I knew some people got paid!

LOOO @ Say Walahi Brv.

I agree with Fabregas, Sayid is bit strange dude and I hear nice stories about how hard working he is with his kids. The students are scared of him and teachers love him. May allah reward you for your efforts with the kids.

Your welcome. smile.gif

LOOL @ PAragon!! Weye kuu daamatey! HAHA

Serenity, too much postivity ma cuncun baad kaa qaatah?? :D

Paragon   

Horta Shakina waa tuma? In la ii dhuunto ayaan ka baqayaaye bal hala ii ogaado. smile.gif

Shakina now being posivite these days is hard. It takes a great deal of sophistication. The old negativism is now as dead as Behaviorism. :D

Canjeex thanks akhi

Paragon– you are an example of excellence and large unflawed diamond. My colleagues at the office were asking is that his real name?

Serenity – your name suggest you are lover of all things lovey dovey – and you are welcome at the event – employed or unemployed. You only have to reserve a seat .

Fabregas – big up to you first – had you been a little bit whither and more slightly skinner and had stubby beard instead of gar dheer, spoke like you were a carablaawe with obsession for kh and sniffed coke instead of drinking it – Mo fara would be asking for your autograph.

Shakina – more aptly Sakiina – stop spreading rumours about me – anigu waxaan ahay nin waalan. You guys are the stars – last week, your mentee was disappointed to see me instead of you – asking – why are you here? – when will she be back??

Farancab – Fatuta Fataah – Thanks Walaal like wise I wish victory for you

Canjeex, Blessed, Norf, Rudy, Dabshid, LOZ and Wareer Badane – thanks guys – one of the greatest things about Somalis is there love for one another and the help they render to each when they are few.

Paragon   

^Gee, thanks bro. Anyway igu salaan your colleages, especially your manager. Tell them the name's Paragon, The Paragon! :D