Sign in to follow this  
MAXIMUS POWERS

MARC SMITH EXCLUSIVE*** NOMAD STATUS ON SOL***

Bal amuurtan eega. Sheh, meel xun baad iga'ga dhacdey. I cant decide if being a called a groupie in general is worse, or a Marcus groupie? Oh GOD!!

Take that back!

Ka daroo dibi dhal. Ma LG baad i ag dhigtey?

I see that you're in your evil-Indian-mother-in-law ( :D ) mode tonight! So habeen wanaagsan. Ha i xagxagan aniga icon_razz.gif

Waan daaley to be honest; haven't posted this much in yonks and it's worn me out so I'll follow you out; don't look back. smile.gif

one for the road:

Marcus and Serenity kissing on a camel

its better 4 ciyal mommo to stay at home and stick to their laptop cameras.!

i am sure lazye can beat up this homie cat. He dont know the difference between balls and the real thing!! wat gives.

Kool_Kat   

The guy with the two penises

Ilaahaa idunku dhaarshee nimaan penis and balls kala aqoon wuxuu yiri yaa dhageysan karo? How do we know if what ever message he is trying to convey unuu waxkala ka wado? After all there's a huge diff between labada wax uu isku qaldee!!!

First the glasses, and now this? C'mon already...

Layzie, xooga dalka lee iga dheh...Xoog badanidaa? Naa ninka iska daa, let him fight his battle yaaqoo, aduunka wax ka ceeb badan maleh nin gabari usoo hiilisee...Maanta waaba lagaa faanee shib iska dheh... :D

Rudy, war iga daa ma qosli kariyee...Good to see you, xagee ka dhacday?

FB & The Point, iska daaya hee wiilka...His eyes are too sexy for the camera nooh...Naago badan baa waalan lahaa hadey indhahaas arki lahaayeen, saa meeshan kuwa fakad ah baa ka buuxee... :D

Laba-X   

Aduunyoy Xaalkaa Ba'! Waar xolahayga ii daaya!

Marc, i was expecting a video too sxb! The next suggestions for a video:

- Generation gap between the young and Old in the Diaspora

- raising educational awareness among the school children

- The Somali Single mother phenomenon

or even

- Somali girls in London (this would be a hot topic, i tell ya!)

I can almost envisage the reactions to the last suggestion (or even change it to "London Somali girls with Bidde Boys"), what do you think?

Just a suggestion.

Originally posted by Skipper:

give the lad a chance will ya. Marca is sort of playing the role of che gueavera of sol, and i am sure that the sol adm need any character it can get, given that he/she abides to the so called golden rules.

This is just absured! are you out your mind my friend! Despite these baseless allegations directed at Marc from SOL haters, it’s important to note that the reason Marc hides his identity is not for fear of retribution but rather due to modesty and self-reservation. If people are throwing insults without any substantial evidence that just ridiculous. If you have nothing good to say don’t say anything! I dont want to hear your tirades of self-opinonated bile!

Thanks for all your suggestions, really appreciate them.

Marc

-Lily-   

How is single motherhood a problem LX? Can we let others live their life as they see fit? I think it's not only patronizing but down right unacceptable to label people's life choices as 'problems'.

Marc, are you sure this isn't just some mass hysteria about the deteriorating state of the Somali community? I really think you need to identify these 'problems' you speak of, if they are problems at all and not grown adult's lifestyle choices, and agree on these. What is it that you are trying to change? A short list would suffice.