Sign in to follow this  
MAXIMUS POWERS

MARC SMITH EXCLUSIVE*** NOMAD STATUS ON SOL***

marc, comments like that are tantamount to biting the hand that feeds you. I'm now in two minds about retracting my offer. I simply cannot bare to see poor sweet serenity in the arms of a man so capable of such uncouth and slanderous accusations

C.G,

You offered and I enquired as to the price of your product, my dear friend! Isn’t that how deals are sealed. Or do you want me to try the product first and then give you feedback on its quality!

NGONGE   

Originally posted by marcassmith:

You both pathetic! Do you get kicks from this type of thing (kinky)!

Anyways I am defiantly up for an introdution into serenity! Let me know where and how much! lol

marc

English is a great language, even when it's wrongly used. :D

Can you spot the error?

that's it, i'm sure ibti will support me on this too.. OUR GIRL IS NOT A PRODUCT, she is a commodity and a very valuable one at that. OFFER WITHDRAWN ..

C.G,

i am afraid you've now losted your pimp status! what kind of a pimp are you. Move over, there is a new pimp in town and this pimp is willing to offer you test drives as well 10% discount on all products!

marc!

NGONGE: As retarded as you might be! this was an intentional error! its called word play matey!

marc, i'm afraid i cannot continue this line of conversation any longer. You have clearly proven yourself to be unworthy of my offer. Please accept my sincere apology for raising your hopes

underdog   

Ngonge,

did you miss the "Play on words" there?

"Defiantly up for an intrusion into serenity"

as they say "sheekadu waa cadahay"

Marc,

af somali iyo af shiina waa kuu simanyihiin, afingiriiski aad kufaanaysayna waakaas hadad isku dabaqastay. Spell check kabadan aa ubaahantahay, Microsoft email udir ee grammar check isii dheh

Caano Geel,

Saaxib, I must protest, gabadha sidii ari ookale aa inta xarig kuxiratey aa suuqka geysay. You know as well as anyone here, her sense of humour doesn't stretch into that realm. Xaal soo diyaari saaxib.

Baluug   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

quote:Originally posted by marcassmith:

You both pathetic! Do you get kicks from this type of thing (kinky)!

Anyways I am defiantly up for an introdution into serenity! Let me know where and how much! lol

marc

English is a great language, even when it's wrongly used.
:D

Can you spot the error?
You mean errors? :D Let's see....

There's "you both pathetic", which should be "You're both pathetic",

there's "defiantly", which should be "definitely", "introdution", which should be "introduction", and numerous punctuation and capitalization errors. This automatic spell checker is great. :D