Sign in to follow this  
MAXIMUS POWERS

MARC SMITH EXCLUSIVE*** NOMAD STATUS ON SOL***

Dear SOLers,

I have now become a nomad on SOL. I thank you all for your tirades of self-opinionated bile that prompted my responses. I would particularly like to thank the following for their support in the little time i have spent on this forum:

LZG

U-Doggy Dogg

NGONGE

Northerner

Ninbrown

Thepoint (Aka the Shrimp)

Umm Zakaria

Ibtisam

The guy from Boston with the blue Somali flag

The guy with the two penises

And all the others!

Additionally, i would like to seek your advice on what issues I should cover my youtube channel, I haven’t made a film in a while, so if you guys could recommend a subject matter, I would appreciate that!

Thanks

Marc

Ibtisam   

Firstly I’m offended that you included me in a list of people who supported you!? Secondly for your next topic; how about the correct way of addressing people and Islamic etiquettes. Or perhaps, how to convince people of your view without insulting them or getting personal, AKA the art of diplomacy. I’m sure we will all benefit…including yourself.

Cheers.

P.s. Congrats on your Nomadic status... I suppose..

Da nada

I would like to see you discussing the state of education in somalia.

Children are our future and we need to realize the impact this will have in our nation in the long run.

There was a dishearting figure I read once, we were near bottom in literacy rating.

PS:lol@u doggy dog, masha allah, magac aa kugu dhacay

Additionally, i would like to seek your advice on what issues I should cover my youtube channel, I haven’t made a film in a while, so if you guys could recommend a subject matter, I would appreciate that

Firs of all,Congrats. Welcome to the elite membership of being a nomad.

I have two genuine suggestions for your youtube channel.

1. You should probably stop talking about what the problem is and rather talk about a solution to the issues.

2.You should do two of the following,or both: a)either remove those over sized gay like glasses and show your face or b)quit doing these outrageously useless rants you have on youtube all together. Who knows? you could be useful somewhere else:)

ElPunto   

^LZ - You're gonna make Che jealous if you keep this up.

Marcas - this shrimp rejoices at your attainment of Nomad status. I would just like to say it's been a privliege to be a lowly cog in the process that resulted in this honorific being bestowed on you.

As suave FB put it - your fans are desirous of being dazzled by your beaming visage so a removal of the *** glasses would be most welcome.

LOL@CHE, I call that fella two balls, lol@two penises, I missed that walaahi.(darn it)

The point, why do you feel the need to look into another man's eyes?(I am scared for u now)

His words should be good enough for the so called straight men aka brownie and Co, quit stressing the man about his shades.

ps:LABAXINIINYOOD= TWO BALLS

^no no no.

eyes are part of the face.

Its not as thought he is hiding his entire appearance and the fact that you are calling for the removal of the shades tells me that you want to concentrade on the part that is most desirable.

The eyes, the window to mr smith's soul, and it is not negotiable, dear mr point icon_razz.gif

Tuujiye   

leeeeeeeeeeeeeeee so this is the fool on Youtube?? looooooooooooool man SOL got everyone now.........

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Baluug   

LOL That's something for the resume, isn't it?

Listed under "Other qualifications-I have 2 penises"

Boss-"You're hired!!"

Originally posted by LayZie G.:

^ is it really necessary in caydh meesha la imaato?

BROWNIE, please isku xishoo, hadii kale sijui nimada aan kaa- saraa

Lazie,caashaq baa hayo. Walle iyo bille inuu caashaq hayo smile.gif

ElPunto   

^LZ is a playa - che's interlude is waning.

In case you missed it LZG - as good FB put it - 'over sized gay like glasses' which go a long way towards obscuring his beaming visage much to the chagrin of all his many fans.

Tuuj is back! When shall we get another episode of the show or have the censors taken it offline?