Sign in to follow this  
MAXIMUS POWERS

MARC SMITH EXCLUSIVE*** NOMAD STATUS ON SOL***

Originally posted by ThePoint:

In case you missed it LZG - as good FB put it - 'over sized gay like glasses' which go a long way towards obscuring his beaming visage much to the chagrin of all his many fans.

Tuuj is back! When shall we get another episode of the show or have the censors taken it offline?

Like Good fb has said it( :D ),LG is obviously in love and she has no reason for reason itself ee ka qalee yaqee smile.gif

Tuujs show was pulled for lack of viewers. As you know,this site is full of mature members(read: a bunch of humorless mongrels,yeah? smile.gif ) and as such,find tuujis show,err,whats the word? a bit immature(thats right,thats the word).

Bring it back would ya? It was rather refreshing to say the least and of course full of rib breaking funny scenarios rather smile.gif

^Brownie, nice try eedo.

I think wali inaad uqdo ii qabto when I mistook you for Nephy's hubby.

All jokes aside, I would love for you guys to explain to me why you care what he wears and what he doesn't wear.

His message is clear, awareness, awareness, awareness. You either agree with what he is doing and how he is going about it, or you don't agree at all.

No need to critize him and say take this off, or take that off.

Next, waxaan maqlaa brownie oo dhahaayo, can you please take off your shirt, soon saas aa soo socoto@brownie :D

Valid point there Ibtisam.

1.If you have to convey a message verbally, your facial expression is very important. your communication would be more effective if you maintain agood and steady eye contact with the proper pose. So like other nomads suggest, take off the glasses unless ofcourse you have a valid reason to keep them on.

2. Avoid any offending langauge at all cost. ppl will not be receptive or willing to hear your message. it is a huge turn off.

3. talk breaifly about the problem and concentrate more on your suggested solutions.

4. topics. how about youth rehabilitation programmes, encouraging somali families to be foster homes for somali kids, curbing illegal welfare, curbing soaring crimes like murders committed by somali kids and many others but for now this it.

Finally improve the quality of your video recording.

Originally posted by LayZie G.:

^Brownie, nice try eedo.

I think wali inaad uqdo ii qabto when I mistook you for Nephy's hubby.

All jokes aside, I would love for you guys to explain to me why you care what he wears and what he doesn't wear.

His message is clear, awareness, awareness, awareness. You either agree with what he is doing and how he is going about it, or you don't agree at all.

No need to critize him and say take this off, or take that off.

Next, waxaan maqlaa brownie oo dhahaayo, can you please take off your shirt, soon saas aa soo socoto@brownie
:D

Ninkii adiga cuqdad kuu qaado,waa nin falan. L0L.

OK,i will let this go and apologize to you for the outrageous comment i made to a completely different person :D

Zafir   

MarcSmith’s bodyguard, why is it that you have appointed yourself to react for this guy is what I would like to know.

NGONGE   

^^ I always knew you had the hots for him ;)

Marc,

You're doing fine. Just keep doing what you're doing (on YouTube).

Even here, you have been doing ok. Have you not noticed that Underdog is not picking on you anymore? :D

LG, that nose of yours is so so brown it must stink icon_razz.gif

Skipper   

give the lad a chance will ya. Marca is sort of playing the role of che gueavera of sol, and i am sure that the sol adm need any character it can get, given that he/she abides to the so called golden rules.

NGONGE   

Originally posted by -Serenity-:

^odeygani dhib badana. How am I gonna get married if you keep ruining my game like this? huh?! :mad:

I know how fussy you are about style. I had to ruin this one for you, dear. You know he'll wear those shades on your wedding day. :D