Sign in to follow this  
ManOfWisdom

We, Somalis, are better than the Arabs!

there is an arabian proverb which goes something

like this!

al arab jarb wa manshaaf harab! :(

i dont believe we r better or worse, since after all we both belong to the human race! however, that said, i dont like these ppl. they racist and very corrupt to the core society...specially, their modern leader since bin saud ppl came to pwr.

Raxmah   

Why do u always put other races down, to me that is someone who has a low self-esteem, and worries about others think of him.

Stop being an ethnocentric, you aint better than the arabs, we are all muslims and all muslims are brothers and sisters

Xalimo7   

greetings.

Oh boy man of Wisdom, Ok so is that a statement or trying to extract an anger from me, especailly i am half Arab , my mom is from Yemen, and here you go and saying Somalis are beter then Arabs, who made you the judge and the jury to label ppl,who is better, and plz i wish yu could Define me What you mean Better? be a man and explain it to me, will you ?Then i will give you my Penny take on the issue.

see you dude

OG Moti   

First of All, the prophet SCW said ..meaning "Laa tasabuu Al 3arab ....." means dont degrade, or call Arabs names... cause our Dear Prophet was an Arab, I mean Arabs are my uncles, and I love my uncles... but the so-called arabs now adays are not real arabs, they are Baduw, or ACraab, ... I mean we should not lebel them as Arabs, say Qaliiji, shaami, north African, or yemenis or iraqis then cretisize ..... Any way we somalis and so-called arabs are the same .. we degrade ourselves thou so-called arabs are better than us a bit, atleast they have their lands and their children and women are in safe environment unlike us killing our people and none of us so far came up with a peace proposal that benefits all somalis without selfishness.... peace

OG_Girl   

Originally posted by OG_Moti

so-called arabs are better than us a bit, atleast they have their lands and their children and women are in safe environment unlike us killing our people and none of us so far came up with a peace proposal that benefits all somalis without selfishness.... peace

thanxx Moti and u damn right .

now r u guys saying Moti and I defending Arabs coz we r half Arab ??we r not defending them just telling the truth and being honest .

think again

salaam

lemme ask u ppl one thing! u is .5 arab right! but they dont even give u citizen ship! whats up what with that! dont that tell u r 2nd class citizen! and that you dispensable! i find arabs to the most discriminating ppl in the world even though we share the same religion. i dont see this with other muslims with other muslim countries, arab just suck big time! this is just my opinion! what do u think! gimme some feed back!

nuune   

i just don't like those arabs,just my mind can't tolerate of what they are doing,i find them that they are the most xaasidiin people on earth,not all arabs am talking about,only the Khaliiji one's!!

Ariadne   

I've figured it out.

Manofwisedom or rather man without wisedom is a sh!t disturber that would like to be thought of as wise, but is your average or under average Joe Schmo. Who has nothing better to do than think of tedious topics (ie; somali women are only beautiful when slim, we are better than arabs, I like this and not that,etc,.). They (I doubt it's a he) have too much time on their hands and need to put down other ethnicities in order to feel good about themselves (hinting at very low self esteem) and to engage in pointless arguing and name calling with faceless cyber characters because they may not have the courage to do it off the net. Thus a coward that is given courage by the anonymousness of the interent.

A7LA-SHU   

Originally posted by rudy:

lemme ask u ppl one thing! u is .5 arab right! but they dont even give u citizen ship! whats up what with that! dont that tell u r 2nd class citizen! and that you dispensable! i find arabs to the most discriminating ppl in the world even though we share the same religion. i dont see this with other muslims with other muslim countries, arab just suck big time! this is just my opinion! what do u think! gimme some feed back!

Rudy that is so ignorant of ya wallahi bro.. how many arab countries u been to say all arabs are like dat? my mom came back from there about a week ago now. and believe me somalis that live in yemen live one of the best live they can ask for. the government help somali citizens more than the Yemenis. somalis can put their kids to school all the way to college and the government pays for it. gee i wonder why they do that for? hmm... maybe coz they are muslim and just helpin another muslims.. isn't like the yemeni ppl need help from us somalis..

so all countries arenot the same. i personaly haven't been to Saudi Arabia but that is where most of the ppl seem to complain about. but only lord knows how that country is like.. and about the citizenship well i can go back home and get it if i wanna it to.. but for now im here and this is my place since i got my parents and siblings here. but anyday i decide to leave here that is my home. so being .5 helps lol.. but ones again that is only Yemen im talkin about..

well i hope that answers ur q bro.. sallamz

peace in the middle east...