Sign in to follow this  
ManOfWisdom

We, Somalis, are better than the Arabs!

BOB   

Originally posted by ManOfWisdom:

Have u noticed that we are better than the Arabs?

Sayid Mohamed Abdulle Hassan said: "Aliyow don't complain Arabs are womanish!"

They hate us and they are not good at all!

What is ur opinion?

How can you expect the other people to 'LOVE' you when you don't even love yourself?

Sayyid Muhammad had his reasons to say what he said, so what are yours?

Arabs, are the people of Prophet Muhammad (P.B.U.H) and every Muslim should refrain from saying negative things against them for the sake of him, some Somalis are far worse than Arabs in fact they are far worse than any other creature in the whole world as they commit crimes that even animals are ashamed of, have you ever seen an animal raping another pregnant animal? Well, Somalis did that and still continue to do just that as they rape and murder pregnant women every single day and you have the nerve to say we are better than Arabs.

Somalis say "Ninkii tiisa daryeela tu kale kudari kara" first you need to put your house in order then criticise others, Arabs have put their houses in order while you got no place to call home as the whole country is destroyed beyond repair and we are the only nation on earth who are all "REFUGEES" so act on your nick Mr ManofWisdon.

Peace, Love & Unity.

^^^ out of curiousity, do you feel the same way about bros and sisters insulting jews/hebrews? many of the prophets mentioned in the quraan were jews/hebrews.

BOB   

SomeAlien,

I don't intend to be rude or sound too cocky as i don't know more than you or anybody else does as it is only Allah (S.W) who is all knowing but I think what you should've said is that most Prophets (Peace Be Upon Them) mentioned in the Holy Qur'an were from Isreal because Judaism is the religion practiced by the Jews and Hebrew is only a Language so there was NEVER a prophet who was a Jew as they were all Muslims but you are right most of them were from Israel.

Now, back to your Question:

After all the things that he has done for them, after all the blessings that he's bestowed upon the masses of Israel still Almighty Allah (SW)cursed (Lacna) the Jews and promised them nothing but Hell (Allahuma Najjinaa) so that alone should give you an indication of how I feel about Jews and anything they stand for considering that I am a practicing Muslim person.

Peace, Love & Unity.