Sign in to follow this  
ManOfWisdom

We, Somalis, are better than the Arabs!

OG_Girl   

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

they see themselves as Arabs

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

where did u get this info from,i have never heard this from a somali person.maybe someone whos half arab stated this info.

well, i did not make this stetment and some somali say it seriously .

i fed up from talking about other's mistake and judge them and we r "full of mistakes "

salaam

A quate from Magnoona_girl:

"sweety somalis will sell each other for penny that is how low n cheap yo'll can get"

Magnoona u can't be somali if u hate somalis that much. Therefore don't claim what u are not! Shame on u :confused:

Originally posted by ManOfWisdom:

Have u noticed that we are better than the Arabs?

Sayid Mohamed Abdulle Hassan said: "Aliyow don't complain Arabs are womanish!"

They hate us and they are not good at all!

What is ur opinion?

THE PROPHET MUHAMMAD'S LAST SERMON

"O People, lend me an attentive ear, for I don't know whether, after this year, I shall ever be amongst you again. Therefore listen to what I am saying to you carefully and TAKE THIS WORDS TO THOSE WHO COULD NOT BE PRESENT HERE TODAY.

O People, just as you regard this month, this day, this city as Sacred, so regard the life and property of every Muslim as a sacred trust. Return the goods entrusted to you to their rightful owners. Hurt no one so that no one may hurt you. Remember that you will indeed meet your LORD, and that HE will indeed reckon your deeds. ALLAH has forbidden you to take usury (Interest), therefore all interest obligation shall henceforth be waived...

Beware of Satan, for your safety of your religion. He has lost all hope that he will ever be able to lead you astray in big things, so beware of following him in small things.

O People, it is true that you have certain rights with regard to your women, but they also have right over you. If they abide by your right then to them belongs the right to be fed and clothed in kindness. Do treat your women well and be kind to them for they are your partners and comitted helpers. And it is your right that they do not make friends with any one of whom you do not approve, as well as never to commit adultery.

O People, listen to me in earnest, whorship ALLAH, say your five daily prayers (Salah), fast during the month of Ramadhan, and give your wealth in Zakat. Perform Hajj if you can afford to. You know that every Muslim is the brother of another Muslim. YOU ARE ALL EQUAL. NOBODY HAS SUPERIORITY OVER OTHER EXCEPT BY PIETY AND GOOD ACTION.

Remember, one day you will appear before ALLAH and answer for your deeds. So beware, do not astray from the path of righteousness after I am gone.

O People, NO PROPHET OR APOSTLE WILL COME AFTER ME AND NO NEW FAITH WILL BE BORN. Reason well, therefore, O People, and understand my words which I convey to you. I leave behind me two things, the QUR'AN and my example, the SUNNAH and if you follow these you will never go astray.

All those who listen to me shall pass on my words to others and those to others again; and may the last ones understand my words better than those who listen to me direcly. BE MY WITNESS O ALLAH THAT I HAVE CONVEYED YOUR MESSAGE TO YOUR PEOPLE."

We somalis are not better then other people.

There are bad people amongst all the worlds nation's.

I'm a muslim ,I don't gudge people after what race they happen to be.Yes I can understand you there are some arabs I can not stand ,but when you write that you hate arabs then you are generalizing 100 million people.Thats alot of people.

:(:(:(

By manofwisdom: When surving the internet, I don't like to read in a chat-room pasted articles why can't people write their own opinion as they see instead of copying?

..................................................................................................

Copying and pasting of xadith, qur'an, or Suna nabawiya is not just copying! our lives are based on that! and as a muslim, you're obligated to respect it.

Back to the topic, where do you exactly see the perfect love-is-in-the-air nations nowadays? Somalia, US, ..etc. You won't find any...

Perfection is for Allah and only Allah.

So, GET A GRIP! and find something worthy of your time to worry about!

OG_Girl   

Diamond_Princess You're right, how do u know? Are u a Seer or a magician?

This is bet. me and her but people r interfering all the time!

man of without wisdom , what u mean by that now ?I think u r one of my patients in paltalk and came here to pull my leg to fight with u!

only thing i can say is u can't get me i am much more smarted than what u think so step back from my door or else :mad:

salaam

Haashim   

We're not better than any nation, prhaps we're the worst nation on earth, the evidence is no (modern)nation on earth has no government in almost 13 years time.

A7LA-SHU   

Originally posted by ManOfWisdom:

A quate from Magnoona_girl:

"sweety somalis will sell each other for penny that is how low n cheap yo'll can get"

Magnoona u can't be somali if u hate somalis that much. Therefore don't claim what u are not! Shame on u :confused:

excuse u?? dude please. aye im what im... u don't have to tell me what i can or can't be. but my point was that stop hatin on ppl u ran to their country when u couldn't keep ur own coutry peace.... i bet this isn't what u used to say when u lived in Saudi Arabia.. icon_razz.gif

Haruun yes u are right they can be racist. i swear to Allah our Sheikh at the masjid who is Arabian was sayin that few weeks ago. but since islam came they changed a lil. and they not all same. the same way as somalis are different. i have seen somalian lady who every race she saw called them " cadankan xun, indho yarekan xun, carabkan xun, jareerkan xun." as if she is any better than them.. so in every race there is some wacked up folks..

Zakariye   

s/alaykum

I don't know why on earth i keep coming back this Thread, but last time i have mentioned to the brother not to hate the entire Arabs, but ppl listen up yes it is true that every race you have the Collaboraters ,but i used to be in Saudi Arabia, for 2yrs. Oh my God i don't want go back to that time and remember it, every time every day every minute whether it is ramadan or not, i used to hear them(Saudis) call the word "Abiid". for those of u who have been in that country you know what that made you, it made my skin get hard, i have to literally igonore the word oh boy i was in need to survive ,and work hard to get out of there, so having shared that little story i still do not belive that all Arabs are "Racist" majority perhaps but not all of them. So let's chill and the quran says" wasbiruu inna laha maa saabiriin"so ppl yes forgive and forget, and move on. I for one don't want go back and remember those harsh days, it is over and i am happy now and moved on.

So drop the dead zone.

c/salaam