Sign in to follow this  
ManOfWisdom

We, Somalis, are better than the Arabs!

Zakariye   

s/alaykum

here is where i sink in this horrible thread,oops i didn't mean to sink in this way, but Man of wisdom, i don't know what the Entire Arab nation did to you,but whatever it is, you need to settle it gently and nicely. and Og i always thought you are a good person,what is this with the somali ppl you are talking about,i am a somali true die hard of somali person.So Y not tell me what is the grieaf in here. And Dear Lucky i give my hat off to you once again , for your well behaved response,yes indeed Cali Girl you are Super in responses and never lower yourslef to any ones level.

c/salaam

LuCkY   

Manofwisdom if you are referring to me as "square or gig" you had better address me. But a word of advice to you---YOU are barking up the wrong tree...if you have got issues deaL with them otherwise pick a fight with someone eLse. If that is your onLy way of presenting your ideas than i suggest you expand your horizons because you can present them in a respectabLe manner.

Zakariye thankz bro.

Observer   

A Manofwisdom, you ought to come with concrete reasoning that will support you clam beyond a reasonable doubt. Until then, i am affraid it would be UNWISEMAN'S character to rationalize your own judgmental towards the entire Arabs.

A simple saying by Sayid Mohamed Abdulle Hassan does not mean anything. To ask you a few question why dont you clearly elaborate where and how we as a somali are better than Arabs.

OG_Girl   

salaam alaiokm :

Zakariye wallalo i did not put down somalies but come one now , see how we r how the hell we can talk about others while we r refugees and distroyed our country .

wallalo i did grow up now (mentaly) so i did not take personal what ever man of without wisdom said ..Ooops i mean man of wisdom said!!

salaam

OG_Girl did u see that there are some people who reply for u! did u ask them to help u?

Hey, u folks there, speak for yourselves not for others. I am talking to this girl who thinks somalis are inferior, shame on her.

As for arabs of today, they are selling each other to the highest bidder and to their enemies if money is offered! They will even sell their daughters and wives in Egypt if u gave them money! I am talking about experience not a guess.

OG_Girl   

hey man , seems u got a beef with me why we don't open our own topic to solve any differences between us coz there is other people here and we should give them respect coz they reading this personal things??

salaam

Zakariye   

s/alaykum

Og girl , ok i get your point, but u made me laugh for eal when you said "man of without wisdom"that is funny ,ty

c/slaam

and Cali girl U wlc as always walaal

A7LA-SHU   

wise dude. gosh don't i hear this every day.. listen dude stop sayin arabs this and arabs dat.. first u go to their country coz ur ppl are eatin each other like heck... then u talk shit about them.. u got some guts u know dat...

and did i just see u say.arabs hate each other? hmmm like somalis don't. sweety somalis will sell each other for penny that is how low n cheap yo'll can get so don't start with arabs. im somalian and proud to be one but ppl like u make me laugh... :rolleyes:

i ain't hatin just sayin lil facts up in here...

peace in the middle east.. 1 luv

bilan   

salaam some of you are defending arabs and putting down somali people, as somali person i do not consider myself and those i know as arabs this goes to whoever say that somalis think they are arabs. i do not think that arabs have a time to hate somalis.they have enough problems.if you say you are better than someone then you are going against what the prophet(PPUH)said,"neither arabs are better than non arabs, neither balcks are better than whites, nor whites are better than blacks, except their taqwa" so to those of you who putting somalis down just tell the guy he is wrong, because you are just doing what he is doing,or it is ok to put us(somali) down and a crime if the samething is done to others.

Rahima   

Without insulting one another, this has already been addressed by the blessed prophet of Islam Muxammad (s.c.w) whom none of us I’m sure can ever disagree with (including you Br. ManOfWisdom ;) ). In his FAREWELL PILGRAMIGE , He (s.c.w) said:

"All mankind is from Adam and Eve, an Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab nor a non-Arab has any superiority over an Arab; also a white has no superiority over black nor a black has any superiority over white except by piety and good action. Learn that every Muslim is a brother to every Muslim and that the Muslims constitute one brotherhood."

Therefore folks, the judgment was in over 1400 years ago, now enough! May Allah be with you all. smile.gif

RaMpAgE   

they see themselves as Arabs

where did u get this info from,i have never heard this from a somali person.maybe someone whos half arab stated this info.

Senora   

I have yet to determine how this post

Originally posted by ManOfWisdom:

Have u noticed that we are better than the Arabs?

Sayid Mohamed Abdulle Hassan said: "Aliyow don't complain Arabs are womanish!"

They hate us and they are not good at all!

And this name ,

ManofWisdom,

correlate with one another