Sign in to follow this  
ManOfWisdom

We, Somalis, are better than the Arabs!

Have u noticed that we are better than the Arabs?

Sayid Mohamed Abdulle Hassan said: "Aliyow don't complain Arabs are womanish!"

They hate us and they are not good at all!

What is ur opinion?

OG_Girl   

well, i hate to say this but as somalian do we love each other to say we hate Arabs ?

Arab have land and goverments unlike somalies .

man why hate in first place ?

do we even need to hate , life more complicate to hate .

salaam

OG_Girl We don't hate arabs, they hate themselves and they will sell each other for a riyal. Everybody knows that arabs hate each other and are not good to anyone. why are u defending them OG_Girl?

OG_Girl   

i know i will make u upset but i will say it any ways :

Somalis are the most contradicting ppl on earth . reason .. 1st : they don´t identify with thier brothers in africa as black .. 2nd: they see themselves as Arabs .. 3rd: they see Arabs as nothing but BAD, somalis .... How will it B? .. at least Arabs r know ppl who´ve history tradition etc etc .. i think Somalis are suffering of identity crisis .

salaam

LuCkY   

I hate to say this but you two are both GENERALIZING!!!

ORIGINALLY POSTED BY MANOFWISDOM:

Have u noticed that we are better than the Arabs?

Look everybody(every race)sees themseLves in a different Light than others do.What i mean by that is that everyone thinks that they are better than everyone eLse and that they are on top.

PLease Lets cut the BS and stop generaLizing and putting others down because every race no matter what has its downfaLLs.

ORIGINALLY POSTED BY OG_GIRL:

Arab have land and goverments unlike somalies

This my friend is not even a comparison because we aLL know what happen to SomaLia.

ORIGINALLY POSTED BY OG_GIRL:

Somalis are the most contradicting ppl on earth . reason .. 1st : they don´t identify with thier brothers in africa as black .. 2nd: they see themselves as Arabs .. 3rd: they see Arabs as nothing but BAD somalis .... How will it B? .. at least Arabs r know ppl who´ve history tradition etc etc .. i think Somalis are suffering of identity crisis .

Arent you contradicting yourseLf? I wouLd have to say that you are once again generaLizing.

So Let me see if i understand this correctLy:You are saying that SomaLis dont have history, tradition, etc etc...I wonder what is wrong with this statement aLL in aLL. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Xafsa   

ManofWisdom....again your going against your name!!! That line you posted doesn't even begin to resemble a well thought out argument. Don't you think we as somali's have alot more to worry about than how much we hate the arabs?

LuCkY   

What is my point? WeLL i made my point cLearLy if you cant comprehend it---oh weLL. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Look here Mister dont go finger pointing because you started this thang. You put your opinion out there and she put hers out there.

I onLy commented on what the both of you said---so deaL with it!!!!!

FLying-StiLL i agree with you.

OG_Girl   

The subject was .. " have you noticed that we´re better than the Arabs ... one dosen´t need to think to see the plain ********* behind such statements .... now having said that .. the only answer was poiting out the contradiction in the Statement.. having done that .. there is the hatered thing ... don´t we know hatered does nothing but eat your heart .. isn´t that happened to Somali ppl ..

salaam

LuCkY   

LUCKY. How can u be smart when all u thing about is Tuback Shakur?

Ahahahaha...are you serious? :rolleyes:

Look i wont stoop to your LeveL of understanding or reasoning for that matter and retort to your asinine statements but you had better check yourseLf before you address me.I didnt disrespect you but you just might see another side of me!!!

1-I dont recaLL asking you to measure my inteLLigence LeveL.

2-You couLdnt begin to Fathom what i think about.

3-Just because i have 2pacs avatar doesnt give you the right to try and criticize me.

FYI:I DIDNT ASK FOR YOUR OPINION ABOUT ME.YOU MAY RESPOND TO WHAT I WRITE BUT YOU HAD BETTER NOT PERSONALLY ATTACK ME!!!

original posted by OG_Girl: "the Plain..behind such statement". HEY, let me help u with ur English, do u mean the "the brain behind such statement?". Any way OG, nobody is talking about hating arabs, we are talking about how they failed us and themselfves. They are not good to themselfves nor to us! Will u marry an arab man? If u r fat u might but if u r thin u can't bec they love fat women! lol.

OG_Girl   

I don't know shall i laugh or not ?

what does to do marying arab or not ?

i think we were talking abaut arabs and they hate us isn't ??!!

about helping me with my english , i will appriete it coz english is my 4th language .

i would recomend to stay with the topic not personal things please !

thank u

salaam