Sign in to follow this  
Tuujiye

The Show..

Gediid   

^^^^True after all this is the internet but I have seen a few emotional outbursts online that cracks me up and if you ask me it makes great entertainment.FIGHT ON and do not dissappoint please.

PS

Kool K

I am still looking forward to your friends response to that other thread,any idea when that might take place....

Sorry to disappoint you Gediid but no one is fighting here!

Let me carry on...

Following should be the format and the outcome of my proposed gogol!

elders representing xiin will first lay out xiins dacwah

============================

Dacwada xiin: Qadaf.

Ciqaabta ka ratibmi karta: 80 jeedal

Xaalka uu xiin aqbali karo: in xiin gabar la siiyo iyo in walaalkiis resporsar loo gado!

----------------------------------------

reps from Tuujiska will try to dismiss/excuse qadaf commited by him along teh lines of Kooley's argument but to no avail....

Kool_Kat   

^I thought Serenity said you were married, maxaa gabarkale ka rabtaa...Mise min-yaro aarabtaa...Alla maxaa iska waashay, Kooley's argument kuyeh...I am sure Tuujiye's elders iney kuugu qoslaayaan, saa Nuunaa ka kow ehee...Bajaqa soco anaga isbonsor umagadeeno walaalkaa, lee lagu dhahaa...lol

Gediid   

Xiinow

Dagaal in eeyna ka aheyn waa ogaa ee kaa tahay a little fun n frolick ee meel kale ayaan ka hadlayey.

Kool

I am placing my bets on all parties and I have just ordered the pizza and cinnamon sticks to go with that,care for any....

Ninkii eeeer I mean gabadhi roon reerka......U know what I mean.

Koley, haa minyaraan rabaa! Weliba in this context mid yar aan rabaa! minyaro is man's deepest wish adeer and i am known in these boards for my undying apetite for it!

Since you are vying to be one of Tuujiye’s reps in this grand gogol of SOL, what’s your chief argument in defending this man’s Qadaf against Xiin, the reputable elder?

edit: Gediid, adeer tuujiska waa nin shidedeysan; ma sheexo, mana xishoonaayo,mana baqaayo! Waa musiibo laysku soo diray marka waxaan rabaa in odoyaashiisa la xaajoodo!

waraa nuune soo bax ninyahow!

Kool_Kat   

Gediid, one cinnamon stick will do just fine, hadaan soo qadeeyay...Shaah lee ma'iiso karin kartaa...thnx, you're such a darling...

Xiin, anoo soo jeedo maa inabee hadana? When did I say I was a rep for Tuujiye? Yaayah...But, if I were (and that's just if) I would tell you to move on wax gogol aad la soo istaagto malehee...Markaad xanaaqdoo oyn rabtid, aan waxaan ku dhihilahaa, war naga aamu gabarbaan ku siineenaayee...Then, isinlaan yaroo miyiga laga keenay baan kuugu sadaqeysan leheen... :D

^^lol@sinlaan yaroo miyiga laga keenay baan kuugu sadaqeysan leheen!

^^ i dont honestly know what sinlaan means but i do perfectly understand what yaroo means and i like it!

Where's nuune?

Gediid   

^^^^Only One cinnamon stick....Hablaha Somalidana qaad yari baan ku nacey...

Ta labaad ma odeyaashan minyaradda online ka raadinayaa ma i moodey shaah soo kari kulahaa.Weli fartaa maan baran kitchen apartmentkeeyga macal sidey u eegtahay weli ma arag.Meel kale aa lagu soo suubiyaa ana sida loo cunaa lee kasaa

Kool_Kat   

Xiinoow, what is Koley? Maxeytahayna silaan taan aad sheegeyso...I don't know what it means, may be you can tell me... :D Waxaan ka hadlaayay islaan yaroo habaryartey ah oo adi iska 60jir ah oo wili ilkihii kadhicin inaan ku siiyo dee...

Gediid, nooc jira matihid hee alore...Waxaan shaah karin aqoon intee la geenaa...Sida loo cunaa aqaan kuyeh...Bas hee marka, Pizza haan kula cunaa make sure Sprite inaa dalabtid...

OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG...This is my 2000th post...YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY...Ok ok, sorry, I got little excited there... :D:D:D

Gediid   

Naga Tag ma 2000 posts aa intaas kaa keentey.For a moment I thought odeygii oo macawuus abu sarandi xidhan with a 4 carat diamond ring uu ku wado aa albaabka ka soo galey after all caawa waa khamiis and If I remember khamiis was the day to look forward to for married couples......

who we all know is married.. . and made fun of Xiin's PRIVATE affairs.

First of all Serina, are you serious?

Secondly, do not speak for anyone but yourself. I don't know about anyone's affairs but my own, and I like to keep it that way.

You are not me, and I am not you, getting on people's bidness, as much as you and your likes are involved on other's extra curriculum activities is just silly, but its what you like doing and thats fine, but don't expect me or anyone who is reading this to also get on pple's bidness and know who is who, who is doing who and who has recently split with who, or who is married to whom here among your circle, thats just something you do, not I.

You expect us to know about this stranger's marital status, as thought we are the kids in the spelling bee nationals infront of thousands, recalling what word origin goes with what?

Forget the individual you mentioned, I don't even know inaa naag tahay, and I don't care to know hadii aa nin oo naag iska dhigaayo tahay, because? Its your bidness, not mine, so, next time aa meelahaan lasoo gashid "we all know", you might want to take a quick exist out.

What part of the fun and laughter did you miss?

What train did you take, it surely isn't the fun train. My advise is, exit on the next stop and take the eastbound towards funville station, when you get off , take the south exit, and look on your left, Tuujis Show is the big building overlooking the river.(You can thank me later)

Lastly, I want to remind you that Tuujiska can make fun of whoever he wants to make fun off, and there is nothing you can do.

This is a forum, and Tuujiska is allowed to have a section dedicated to anything he wants to talk about and that includes making fun of you on his next segment, ee get ready aan ku dhahay, I know you are a nervous wreck right now, but I assure you, he will be gentle on you, especialoccasion waaye.

Kool_Kat   
Gediid, LOOOOOOOL...It doesn't take a lot to excite me, ma'arkinoo...lol...Abow the ring aa ka hadloysid (ok, may be it wasn't 4carat) marhoraan heleydee, waaku sidee adigu...Why KHAMIIS? I mean for married people, why look forward to Khamiis...

Gediid   

It goes like this nooh.....

Odeygoo Jabutiyaan ah every khamiis aa islaanta hoos loo salaami jirey.On the Islaanta side she waited for it with excitement.Anyways maalinto salasa ah islaanti kisto yar dareentey.Islaanti markaas aa timo jiijiid cadaar uunsi la bilaabey.Odeygi after he came home aa inta in a sexy pose la hor isstagey aa la dhahey xabiibi,xabibi caawa khamiis miyaa.Not to be outdone odeygii isagoon dhinaac firrin aa la dhahey mayee waa laga dhigi karaa......Capiche imika KC.

Nephissa   

Originally posted by -Serenity-:

[QB] I dont know how funny you would think if someone cracked jokes about you and your hubby's bedroom activities. Its just inappropriate to me and many others. And furthermore, Xiin has taken offense to it. I dont think its right for Tuujiye to pick on people in a way that would offend them for his and his sidekicks entertainment.

Xiin yuusan ku sirin, waxaan kama xanaaqo. Waxaanse la yaabanahay waxa adiga kaa waalaayo..

malaha you're the said Biijoooleey-wife. :D:D . Naa hanagu daaranine, bal gaar u joogso.