Sign in to follow this  
Xalimopatra

Fuuleyiin........Ha!

STOIC   

Zafir, I think I have exhausted all the options of helping you guys on locating the SOL group on facebook.I am sorry to say that I don't know any other way I can help you guys.Please do beleive me that I am not mocking you guys.

Intel   

Originally posted by Khayr:

but what is actually achieved through curiosity for the sake of the curious?

i didn't post it to achieve anything sxb

only inaan muujiyo geesinimo uun nooh smile.gif

:D @ FF

Pacifist   

Here is how you can find it

Go to My groups, go to the search groups..Type NOMADS ..and then it should be on Page 4 or 5 on the search queries...Hope that helps or another way to find it is search In the GLOBAL network

Group: SOMALIAONLINE NOMADS

Network: Global

Size: 9 members

Type: Just for Fun - Totally Random

Matches:Name

Thanks Pacifist,I got there in the end.12 members..Pretty impressive for 2 days work STOIC lol.

Why does all the fun happen whilst I'm away?Fun being pics and all.... icon_razz.gif

NGONGE   

Here is how to do it in three simple steps:

1- Register with the site

2- log in and stay logged in

3- Come back to SOL and click on the last link Jimcaale put.

Voila!

I've just had a look and I've got no idea who is who in there. You guys seem to have put your real names in there! :D

I don't have no photos of myself on this PC and doubt if any would want to see what I look like anyway ;)

RedSea   

^Put up or shut up.I did. :cool:

You got cell phone right,well snap it and upload it,how hard is that,sheesh old man! :D

BTW.Thanks brother,that was really helpful.

NGONGE   

^^ I told you on the other thread that I don't own a mobile (cell) phone. I don't.

But, I have a webcam :D

Shall I shock you with my wrinkly face? I'm just worried that my 18 year old daughter might see what her old man is doing on the net these days. ;)

RedSea   

Xalimo,what you think dee?

NGONGE,no cell phone but webcam,something fishy there,and you consider yourself as family man.dude.

STOIC   

As long as there is a reason to believe that people are doing their best, I will cut them some slacks.But I am a little disappointed with the Nomads failure to follow simple rules.I have clearly written on the facebook wall that individuals should identify themselves with SOL nickname.I don’t care about someone not posting his/her picture on the profile section), but failure to recognize that no one can tell who you are defeats the purpose of the group.When we fail to follow simple rules, we all leave the door wide open to time consuming misunderstanding.I will leave you with one advise FOLLOW the damn Rules!!

PS I would like to say that I am impressed with all the beautiful people that have posted their pictures.You are all beautiful people.

PSS Thank you Lord for the early christmas gift.Black people rocks.Tony

Dungee and Lovee Smith rocks. The Super bowl Champions Colts Rocks!