Sign in to follow this  
Xalimopatra

Fuuleyiin........Ha!

RedSea   

You made the effort to make that up,just post your real one here.

if you post your pic,it would have been easier.

Zafir   

looks like I missed out on all the fun today, dang.

How do I find this facebook place? Can someone be a pal and post the Link.

STOIC   

Zafir, You need a school email adress.It doesn't matter if you have graduated or not.I don't know where on earth you live, but I suspect if you live in Britain you can still join with your email adress.I have been a member since DEc2004 I don't know the new rules of joining the network.Here is the link for you and goodluck!

Facebook

Aaliyyah   

I wonder what would be the point of posting your pic???? what would it serve?,,xaliimo just incase u are looking for some one's pic just ask him to email u or better yet meet him lol ..

wa salaam

AAliyah I want to do cast spells over them ,that's what.Lol I'm playing lakiin it's not that you want to meet them so you want to check out their pic b4 hand or the like.

Curiousity and abit of harmless fun more then anything walaashiis smile.gif

Zafir   

Aaliyah, has it worked for you?

Cutieparta, nice baby picture.

Stoic, then what? I have membership now, where do I find my fellow nomads>

Aaliyyah   

hey Zafir, So has what worked for me??

wa salaam

p.s. Xalimo I know u were just joking around sis...but many of us rather stay anonymous unless ofcourse we were interested in some one i am sure we can do whateva privately.

STOIC   

Now go ahead and do group search.Type Somaliaonline Nomads.It is open for everyone to join it.There is no restriction.I must warn you though the people who have already joined don't have their pictures up there.I personally invited two of my ATL freinds who are members.I don't know the third member.So if you looking for a picture to view I am sorry to inform you that you have to request a freindship status with them.You can only view their profile if they are your freinds.

PS If you are a dude(I'm sorry to admit that I don't know your sex)I would advice you to never request a freindship with somali girls because there are too many fish in the sea on facebook.White, black, Asian, Aborignian...... :D

Aaliyyah   

Zafir what about facebook??.

Stoic walaal so what are u implying lol by saying that there too many fish in the sea??? are u saying that he shouldnt bother with somali girls?? and what do u have against us ?

wa salaam