Sign in to follow this  
Xalimopatra

Fuuleyiin........Ha!

STOIC   

Tone, I made this morning SOL group on Facebook.All nomads are welcome, but please don't get a heart attack when you see the ugly Stoic duude.

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Urban Legend:

I can see ng in that pic, he's the only guy who's not clapping..

Your location says Granby Street! Is that THE Granby Street of Scouseland or another on some irrelevant American/Australian city? :D

Shakti   

Xalimopatra , can I dare to ask why u haven’t posted your picture yet?

I guess we r all 5 fries short from a happymeal .. huh?

Azmaya   

OMG stoic i can hardly c your picture on the beach cute waryaa. anywayz dont u worry walaalo u aight. i for one wont join your group, my opinions and picture together no no, I like to stay anonymous, and i am in no need of more associates.

anywayz facebook is becoming more and more like a forum with debates about political, social issues and all. my friends invited me to SOL, i would have posted my picture at the start but no one else had their pic at least no female, i chickened out and i am soooo glad i did. this is a public forum its sort of scary having your pic blasted on the net with opinions, its not like its facebook. my gosh my uncles, cousins, family, anybody i wouldnt know but know me could c me talk about sex with my picture on SOL hell nah. we share opinions freely it should stay that way, if u like to meet people and see their pictures do so privately. salaamz

OMG stoic i can hardly c your picture on the beach cute waryaa. anywayz dont u worry walaalo u aight

Unfortunatly Azmaya, Stoic is not from Mudug or Woqoyi. Bummer huh?? icon_razz.gif

if 10 gabdho[ excluding Habros] say "yes post it" I will post it. Will come back tommorow to check the results :D

Azmaya   

Stoic is from where? Stoic and I had our runins before. he is a sweet guy, sweet guys rock and know how to treat a lady lakiin nacasnimo ka ma heylo anigu. Anywayz waryaa i have a great guy.

"yes post it" your picture. u wont fuuley.

Cara.   

Originally posted by Brown:

quote:OMG stoic i can hardly c your picture on the beach cute waryaa. anywayz dont u worry walaalo u aight

Unfortunatly Azmaya, Stoic is not from Mudug or Woqoyi. Bummer huh??
icon_razz.gifLOL. Where's that rolling laugh icon thingy when you need it?

MMA, what a way to throw down the gauntlet :D

Stoic, make a pro-TFG and an anti-TFG SOL nomads group while you're at it. So the two camps never have to associate with one another :D

LoooL@Xalimo..are you sure you wanna see my big forehead, bidaar dheer with Trupm style comb over. N yes Geedi style Fanax.

Didn't SOl had section with people's profile n Pics. Maybe the SOL Admin could bring that big if it is not too expensive of idea.

In da mean time, here pic of as kid posted by Pujah web page

LooooL@Red....come on, post one Aw. Iam sure it won't scare da kids away.

MMA.....Oday baan ku heestay widaagiis

RedSea   

^I will after you Che,for sure.I will see the reaction,if it turns out to be business as usual I will also.

MMA,well I am not a girl dude,but damn you are flaming hot...lol

Here is 'young' red sea:

in the foreground.Not the one one closer to the girl but one next to that. :D

339-p02.jpg