Sign in to follow this  
Xalimopatra

Fuuleyiin........Ha!

Ms DD   

Red..you have very common face. I have similar face where people of all races come up to me and say 'Arent you hebla hebla..hey i know you'..Everyone will say i have seen you before.

Incidently..i think i have seen you. But since i have never been to US...it is most unlikely.

RedSea   

Hodman,not really.That nick is only valid on SOl.NO one else ever refers me that.

The very reason why I have that nick is because of the 'red sea',i love the beaches of berbera,that is why.

Cambaro,is that so...never knew that.When was the last time you been to Africa or moved from there,maybe I have seen you somewhere back home. Who knows.

LooooL@Dev & Xalimo

Xalimo..It seems you already seen my big Fanax in boston. Now you just wanna expose it to the rest. I wonder if you saw Alle-Ubaahne too.

Ms DD   

There is a reason oo loo yeri "fanaxloow faciisa ka roon". Tis something to be proud of. I know women wit fanax were sought after back home. And now we make our men with fanax prime minsters smile.gif

Red: I probably seen many others with similar face. You reminded me of little one oo shukaamiyey once and borrowed my ring and never to be seen again back in Kenya..lol

RedSea   

^looool..then ouch...on behalf of my look likes out there,we apologize Camabaro.I can return your property on behalf of him...will this valentines day be good time to do it?

Ladies with Fanax:pretty

Guys with fanax: not so much(Che no offense) :D

Ms DD   

lol Red..Not to worry. I have forgiven all the look alikes, but if i ever to meet the cretin again, karbaash maahee wax kale igama istaahilo..preying on iinocent girls like me.

Hodman..ever since that day..my motto has been "borrow something from men and never return" smile.gif

RedSea   

Originally posted by hodman:

^^ lol does that mean wuu cad yahay? Red Sea u look really familiar, maybe seen u around suuqa hoose Hargeisa or was it Karmal mall :confused:

Lool.I didn't see this comment.Both care possibilties,but I come to Karamel mall once in a while.Maybe you have seen me there.

Besides.I am not red or light skinned in real life,I am brownish towards dark skinned waliba during the summer.Took this one under the lights to fool you folks.

:cool:

hodman   

Cambarro I love your new motto. Red the lights worked for you, they got me I tell ya. But for real I might have seen you around in one of those two places

Shakti   

n690430205_26229.jpg

oye weershi isnt weershi after all! well done 2 ya 4 being such brave boy! Really u made me proud

now if the rest of ya can show urselfs it would make my life much easier. yes it would! :D

Baluug   

Red Sea.....For some reason, you look Ethiopian to me. Actually, you look like this guy I used to work with. He was a religious nut, he even took his Amxaari bible to the sh*tter with him!!! :D

Anyways, if anyone wants my picture, they're gonna have to dig up one of my old threads......