Sign in to follow this  
Xalimopatra

Fuuleyiin........Ha!

STOIC   

I have nothing against Somali girls.I love my sisters in Somali.I was trying to train the guy on how things are done in our Somali cycle.There is something that majority of Somali girls share even if they are too intelligent to tell not take things so seriously.I will not mention it here instead I will take the fifth.

EDIT: XAlimo, Keep trying.Maybe your spellings is wrong.

STOIC-No such luck,tried all diff combos to no avail.Anyways browsing through some clubs ...Aint browsed through here in a while!

I'd ask for a link but you cant do it that way unless logged in or what have you.Ah well.

RedSea   

^Don't unless you are wearing a Hijab? smile.gif

Valenteenah thanks for the compliment sis,I sure was xaax back then,today I am xuux .

I will update and show you me in little bit.Stay tuned. :D

RedSea   

^You are? masha Allah.God bless your soul.Amin dheh.

They relate,because you dont' want to reveal your beauty in public.A beauty which is granted to you by Allah to keep it sacred for your feature husband Insha Allah.

I see meesha rag inay ku jirin, balaayo fuleynimo dishay.

Baddacase, beenta badan jooji. You weren't a boy in 2003. Jooji sawirka aad haatuf.net kasoo xaday, I can give you the source ee joog. :D

Notherner ayaaba ugu roon oo sawir keenay meesha, intiina kale...

MMA a smile wouldn't hurt.
:D

I am real nomad. Real nomads kuma dhoolacadeyaan in pictures. Runtii sawirada kuma smile gareeyo badanaa. Falantiina or Barwaaqo knows, she has seen me personally taking pictures with her and other nomads -- and hardly any smile in them.

MMA.....Oday baan ku heestay widaagiis

I am still duq, duqa. Talented Hollywood plastic surgeons, however, should be awarded Nobel Prize. :D

Haneefah   

Aaah, reminds me of good ol' SOL days. Thinking in retrospect, there were few faces I used to want to see. But as time goes, and kolkii la habroowo waxaa waa laga tagaa redface.gif

MMA, now I know who to poke fun at next time I drop by at Xamdi's. I do know you frequent there, so is jir :Dicon_razz.gif

Haneefah I remember those days. In fact I still remember what a couple of nomads look like. :D

Rokko good on you...I already knew what you looked like though so can't say im suprised. :cool: