Sign in to follow this  
wacdaraha_aduunka

Question for the ladies

Ismalura   

@ Aliyah adiga ileen Somaliga waaweeyn mataqaanid LOL

Beerka jecli , xeydha jecli literally translated waa 'I like the liver and I like fat'. Waxaa loo isticmalaa when someone wants both of two opposing sides instead of choosing one. What I meant is you want to choose your own Farah but you also kind of like somethings about arranged marriages. I understand your position though I was just kidding.

@ Nina I thought you were following my proposed business plan for Canadian sisters. It is an idea a long the lines of working from home. What do you think about the idea of working from you home? (and making 1000$ a week LOL) Inta danbe waa a joke.

Somalina   

^^I need more details please.

About working from home idea, I think it is a great idea, laakiinse waxay ku xirantahay qofka dabeecadiisa(personality), it is not for everybody kinda occupation, if you know what I mean.

Dad baa jecel working with others, kuwana like to work individually (perfect candidates for the proposed business). Marka waa in personality assessment sameysaa si aad u hesho the right people for the job.

$1000/week lacag miyaa bal? icon_razz.gif

The Zack   

Originally posted by Aaliyyah:

^^beerka jecli xeydha jecli ah ? lool what exactly is that? elaborate..

Translation for you yaa dhagcas :D

"You want to have your cake and eat it, too".

The Zack   

Originally posted by NinaNC:

Exactly! pick your Farah indeed!

@Zack, nooh bro, you r wrong again, shukaansi is anything but boring these days.

Dhibaatada waxaa waaye the Faraxs oon rabin iney effort galiyaan iney gabar hadal wanaagsan kula hadlaan of course oon been ku jirin, zero game ayaa idinka keeneysa "shukaansi is boring". Go figure ..lol

I was wrong this time, yes. I assumed you are somehow aware of how it used to be done back in the days. I guess you have no idea how we,old schools, used to do our shukaansi. There is nothing interesting about the "new" shukaansi as it is totally tasteless! Somalis boys and girls doing the shukaansi the western way aint no fun in my books.

The Zack   

^When one guy is interested to hit on a girl, he would call her for a date. This was done by finding another girl that knows the girl and have her share the good news to the needed one. A date and time would be chosen by one of the parties. When it is that time, the guurdoon dude and his friend would meet the girl. The friend and not the guurdoon guy would speak to the girl LOL. I am going to stop it right here but it gets better and better. And this is only ONE of many Somali shukansi methods. Talk to adeers for more info. :D

Somalina   

LOL@lame attempt of shukaansi....

Gabadha keligeed ayey labo nin meet gareyneysaa? interesting.

lol@talking to adeers... ma waashey bal markaan suaal shukaansi odey Somali ah weydiinaayo

FYI: westerners-ka maba yaqaanaan wax shukaansi la dhaho ee ku noqo mar labaad. North America aan ka hadalno iyo UK for now.

Bal ma ku dhibee inaad your potential significant other aad poem u qortid ama $100 ehelkeeda Somaliya u dirtid (make sure to take pic when you r at dahabshiil) si suprise ah?

Xaasidberry.com iga dheh...lol

Somalina   

Su'aasheyda ka jawaab. Labo nin meet gareynaaya gabadha miyaa the firts date?

First date picture-ka aad lacagta ku dirtey u soo bandhig n Baaam the best shukaansi night ever. loooool

i recommend u 2 get a room far away so we dont hear no loud noises!! i am talking about arguments. what do u think that i was talking about. :confused:

lol..good luck u 2. i definitely recommend this union... its awesome.

Somalina   

^Mr Rudy, be careful of who you are talking about now you hear!

I'm not going to tell you again yeah!

If you have an opinion about what we are discussing on this very thread, then by all means share it without the garbage aad ku soo qortey the first time here.

Waa kaa hadalka!