Sign in to follow this  
wacdaraha_aduunka

Question for the ladies

Aaliyyah   

1000/ week is a lot of money if you are working from home. Thats a bit stretched in fact. But, of course if you have professional work you can get paid much more than that. *(I see our very ms NNC is loaded sister icon_razz.gif )

And, miss Ismalura NNC probably means it is not a lot of money in that it would be somewhere around 40 k a year...thats not really considered a lot of money. Anything more than 60k should be the goal for someone who spend so many years educating themselves...not to mention usually students have loans to pay back...40k a year hardly cuts it....

But, of course if you are just stay at home mom/wife than that is enough money ninka haduu lacag fiican sameeyo lool...

salaam

Ismalura   

@ Nuune the verses you quoted are totally against the whole idea of marraige and decency which is what were talking about. How to convince gabdhaha in eey muska kula galan lagama hadleynin redface.gif

@ Aliyah adiga iyo Ninanc rich women baa tihiin baan u maleyn. I would be more than content with 1000$ a week at least for the next few years after school. Like I said that was an exagrateed amount actauly; the real amount is about 500$ a week :D

Aaliyyah   

lol Ismalura am student just like you baby girl. And, yeah 500 even is enough a week. But, you know like i said the goal is much more than that I either make that crazy money or marry a farah that makes it waxba kama dhaxeeyaan lool..

LOL@ muska gabadh lala galo waxaas miyey nnc ka hadashay I must have missed that part...we are too expensive for that icon_razz.gif

salaam

Ismalura   

@ Aaliyah it is not NinaNC abaayo it is that man called Nuune oo mesha wax aan loo joogin ku soo qoray.

Planka ka sii fikira xoogaa bal I will provide more details ee.

@ The Zack adigu Canada iskaga soo laabo waan kuu jeedna ee.

Aaliyyah   

lol yeah I need glasses I dnt know y I thought it was NNC instead of Nuune. Waan yaabay...xaal qaado NNC lol

ok ppl night....

salaam

Somalina   

No worries Aaliyyah.

Horta where is Wacdaraha-A? anyone else want to file a MIA report?

Storigaan dhan waxba kama jirin ayan u maleynaayaa. LMAO

lol@my deep pockets. Ducadaas ii soo badiya fadlan. smile.gif

Gabdho dadaala and InshaAllah waad heleysaan wax walba oo aad dooneysaan.

Always aim high and never give-up chasing after what you want in this life.

Good luck to all of you.

nuune   

Ismalura, walaal labadii aan soo wariyey ee isku shukaansadey dhaantada jabadkana isla galey wey is guursadeen intaasaan kuu sheegayaa, mawduuca guurka ayaan wali ku jirnaa smile.gif gabadhii waxey aheyd gabadh aad looga danbeeyay ciyaarta dhaantada, cid ku heesateyna ma jirin, xag dheel iyo xag codba, oo markey dhaantada joogto mashriq iyo maghrib looga imaan jirey, markii la guursadey maxaa dhacey, hadaba wey sii socotaa sheekada ee dhab dheh:

gabadhii waxey noqotey in la guursadey, dadka badankoodna aysan war u heyn, balse todobaad ka dib ayaa magaalada waxaa ka jirey Ciyaar Dhaantoo aad loo soo abaabuley oo la is lahaa dhaantadan mid la mida magaalada ka dhici meyso horeyna ugama dhicin ee aan raadino gabadhii kama maarano ayada la'aanteedna waxba noo socon maayaan.

Gabadhii baa loo imaadey todobaad baxeedi arooska, laguna war galiyey in aad loogu baahanyahay ayada la'aanteedna uusan waxba hagaageen, markey ogaatey in xaalku culusyahay, ayadna ay ku jirto todobaadkeedi ugu horreeyey ee guurka raaxada iyo rucleynta xaluska, ayey waxay dadkii ku tiri erayadan ayadoo kor u qaadeyso si qalabeysan oo dhaanteesan camal, gabay ahaan:

Waxey tiri:

wax dheer oo dhumuc yareyn

kasii dheer xarigii dhuuc

dhareer iyo shubi dheecaan

sidii geel dhugato qabo

dhaga iyo dhimir aan laheyn

waxaasaa la i dhax dhigayee

dhallinyarooy dhowr faataxa ii soo mara

in xariga la ii dhigo

hadalkey ku soo gabagabeesay wuxuu ahaa Ilaahay ii soo barya in la i furo oon sideydi ku soo noqdo aan magaalada tamashleeye.

Ismalura   

@ I am not going to point out lakiin sheekadad qeybta hore iyo qeybta danbe meelbeeyna iska qaban and that shows wax ka jirin.

@ The Zack I am not under 18 but I still feel like indhaha in laiga violategareeyay...dacwaan ahay hadaba.

Somalina   

For Zack...

Wed Nov 24, 3:31 PM

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Actor John Travolta and his wife Kelly Preston on Tuesday announced the birth of their third child, a baby boy born nearly two years after the death of their 16-year-old son Jett.

The baby, named Benjamin, was born at a hospital in Florida on Tuesday evening weighing more than 8 lbs (3.6 kg), according to a statement from Travolta's publicist.

"John, Kelly and their daughter Ella Bleu are ecstatic and very happy about the newest member of the family. Both mother and baby are healthy and doing beautifully," the statement said.

Jett, the first child of Travolta, 56, and Preston, 48, died of a seizure in January 2009 while the family was on vacation in the Bahamas. Travolta confirmed after the death that Jett was autistic.

The "Pulp Fiction" and "Grease" star and his actress wife spent a year out of the public spotlight grieving for Jett. The family was also the victim of an alleged $25 million extortion plot over the death that ended in a mistrial for those accused.

Travolta was back on the red carpet in January to promote his comedy adventure movie "From Paris with Love" and Preston appeared in the Miley Cyrus movie "The Last Song" in April.

(Reporting by Elaine Lies; editing by Paul Casciato)

The Zack   

Nina,

I never said there is a limit to what age a women is when it comes to having a baby. They can have babies as long as they are not menopause yet and according to researches, some don't get to that point till they are over 50 or so. What I was saying is the chances of the baby being healthy are very slim (Ilaaahay amarkiisa is always there) when the mom is over 40. Do some research on that haddii kale i aamin smile.gif /