Sign in to follow this  
wacdaraha_aduunka

Question for the ladies

The Zack   

^Ismalura ninka taladiisa qaado walal :D .

Aaliyah, I don't understand why you keep using the analogy of "Me VS the Dude in question" LOL. My situation was different than his situation. The advice I am giving him is based on the guy's situation iyo meesha uu xaalkiisu marayo siduu noo sheegay. Sidaas weeye inaaar.

Ismalura   

SO you were giving the guy advice that you don't follow yourself? Aaliyah maxaad kula yaabi if someone gives an advice to another it is safe to assume that that is what they do/did ee.

Adiga iyo ninka ila taliyaba war laan baa idin heysa. Ninkii aabhey boqol halaad (oo baarqab ah) u geyn lahaa baa xoogaa soo jira inadeer :D

The Zack   

^Caawa ma anaa waalan mise idinkaa cirka wada marayo waan yaabaye.

LOL@boqol geel ah, riyadaas gabdho badan baa ku daalee ka kac meesha before your number hits the big 30 LOL.

Juxa   

Juxa, the reason i left university was to put it simply not for me. I enrolled into Law because i saw it as a natural progression as my mother is a lawyer and my dad was(AUN). Dropped out and started with a friend of mine a couple of online-based business ventures. After selling those and coupled with the contacts i gained i landed a role as a Investment Banker.

[/QB]

i completely understand and glad you had your lucky escape from studying law. now i like you already if i had a sister waaba kugu dari lahaa qalaas.

now let me give you pointers, first of all dont be so up-front, wax reebo always (dont place your cards on table at once) second ajnabi ka dheerow waligaa....

it is all about perceptions and how you carry yourself. gems lagama helo weddings, bars etc. the true somali gem/lady waxa laga helaa in her own home, that is why you need inside knowledge from family and friends.

good luck insha allah.

Ismalura   

Originally posted by The Zack:

^Caawa ma anaa waalan mise idinkaa cirka wada marayo waan yaabaye.

LOL@boqol geel ah, riyadaas gabdho badan baa ku daalee ka kac meesha before your number hits the big 30 LOL.

30 hadaan gaadho maxaa iga khaldan? Actually 30 waaba da fiican because when I am 30 I would; a) Have made some good money b) Hava accomplished most of my career gaols c) Be able to have 10 kids d) Still worth 100 halaad and more :D .

Anyways, aniga boqalka aan sugaya riyo ma aha 50 baa diyaar ah and 50ga kala will be ready in a couple of years ;)

Juxa   

lol@ismalura, i agree with you by the time you 30 you should be able to pay 100 geel yourself it is mere $700 each

kun lagaa bixiyo beyba aheyd in my view

The Zack   

Ismalura,

The older you get, the less expensive. That might not be the nicest thing to say but its the truth. Hadhow mid bidaar leh iyo nin garoob ah umbaa kusoo raadsan LOL. Wakhtiga ka faa'ideyso walal.

Juxa gabadha ha lugooyn inaar, runta u sheeg smile.gif .

Somalina   

^Aaliyyah iyo Ismalura shaqo fiican ayaad Zack ka qabateen.

LMAO @Zack explaining himself... gabdhaheena SOL ilaahow noo daa!

Shukaansi love is for real Zack, indhaha ma la istiraa. AS xataa wey ogol yihiin ilaa iyo 7PM.

Dadkii wey is bedalooyiin, yacni sida ay u fikiraan ama isku shukaansadan. Been beentii la isku maaweelin jirey oo quraafadka la isku aqrin jirey wey dhamaatey. Hadda sheekada waxaa waaye "what you see right now is what you get later" type of shukaansi, marka dheel dheel ma ahan alaabtaas ee ogoow.

It is 2010, la qabso aduunka dhaqso.

Chimera   

Originally posted by Juxa:

lol@ismalura, i agree with you by the time you 30 you should be able to pay 100 geel yourself it is mere $700 each

kun lagaa bixiyo beyba aheyd in my view

In medieval times you could build an elaborate Castle for $700, so we gave our beautyqueens the equivalant of one hundred Castles.

Most girls in London are trash.

I am doing know the last year of International Business course and will go next year to do IB&Languages. 1 thing. I do not fall in love with somali boys especially from UK!

=)

Ismalura   

Originally posted by The Zack:

Ismalura,

The older you get, the less expensive. That might not be the nicest thing to say but its the truth. Hadhow mid bidaar leh iyo nin garoob ah umbaa kusoo raadsan LOL. Wakhtiga ka faa'ideyso walal.

Juxa gabadha ha lugooyn inaar, runta u sheeg
smile.gif

The less expansive kuye...that is a risk I can afford to take after all I will have my own money. Hadaan 100 dheeri ah helana alxamdulilah hadii kalan waan ka maarmaa camal. How :cool: is that?

@ Ninanc thanks for giving TheZack some reality check. Imagine a man so cheap that he goes to Africa to get a wife and so Xaasid that he keeps her there. Ha I soo marin dheh adoo marti ah !