Sign in to follow this  
Nephissa

How many SOLers do you know passed away?

-Lily-   

Three have passed away last night due to excessive eating...it's rumoured they were Canadian Solers.

Aaliyah our resident Wadadat in chief, amiin!

Ibtisam   

Did you go to the doc? have a scan old man, you might discover it is not your old age, but some damage you've had all these years. Oh and there is no such thing as close call. You will die when you are suppose to die. Regardless of your plans. I think we should welcome death.

Paragon   

Regardless of your plans. I think we should welcome death.

Of course; every soul tastes death. But welcome it? You are expecting too much from frightened souls.

Ibtisam   

^^^Lool^ There are few things in life that you can be absolutely sure of with certainty. One of them is death. Now with vast amount of information we have been given, most of us are pretty comfortable with death. I personally don't mind death as such. In fact I always think the earlier you die the better, mainly because you would have less time to accumulate sins, but then the longer you live the longer you have to repent nooh? Oh never mind.

Paragon   

^^Look young lady. Death can only be welcomed by those with as little sins as possible. And looking at it from the angle of the sinners, (include me in this list), more time is needed to repent. Thus, welcoming death is out of the question, until one is sure that he has repented enough. Now, even if I were to repent as much, I won't be sure if all my sins have been cleared off! You see the dilema? And that, my dear, makes me want more life and less death - for now at least.

Ibtisam   

^^^Lool^ You are making no sense. Resist or Welcome it, It is going to get you. I think the older you get, the longer you want to live. :D

Originally posted by Paragon:

^^We know that for a fact. But thats besides the point LLP
:D
. The point is should we welcome it or not?

lool Paragon, koleey qof jecel inuu dhinto malahan koow dheh, balse ku qabsatay aa dhici karta. Marka cimridheer, caafimad & cibaado suuban allow na sii aa lagu duceystaa. :D

Nephissa   

Originally posted by Paragon:

^^You shouldnt be joking about this kind of stuff. I am touchy about it 'cos I had a close call yesterday. And it was no joke- it was
:(

Don't joke about it-lahaynin addeer, you seem to have past the halfway mark anyway. It's all down hill from here on out.. :D

Just the other day I chocked on [of all things] a timir! So I passed out whilst being sick on the floor while my husband was thumping me on the back. After a time, I was able to put my fingers down my throat and clear the timir! I was totally fine but with a very sore throat.

It is nothing to fear addeer.