Sign in to follow this  
Nephissa

How many SOLers do you know passed away?

Tuujiye   

lol... Walaahi meeshaan aniga aaba ugu fiyoow oo wili miyir leh aan u maleynaa.. Ilaahoo caafimaadka ii daa amiiin suuuuuuuuuma!!! Aaaaaamiiiiiiiiiin!!!!

Wareer Badanaa!!!

-Lily-   

The most horrific way of describing someone has died I have ever heard is the phrase 'woo go-ay ama wey 'go'day'like they run out or something. There is something deeply disturbing about that. Oh and about the fact that death is discussed with such enthusiasm and humour by fellow SOLers.

NGONGE   

^^ Got switched off is even worse ;)

Sheekha your prophecy didn't come true. Sheekh comaamad xareer xidhan bad eska tahay :D

Malika   

Hortaa why did he make such a prediction,bisinkaa!

Death used to scare me,but am coming to terms with the whole notion of dying as time goes by.Nevertheless its a reality we all dont want to face to,as we go about our daily routines,plans for the future etc etc.. :( Now am scared!

-Lily-   

Ngonge Lol@switched off, as in ‘hebel woo damay’? sounds very humerous.

Dahia we all know it’s an inevitability, I used to be fascinated with death when I was about 18…I wasn’t suicidal, I just wanted to know what lay beyond and come back, obviously when the impossibility of coming back dawned on me , my fascination ceased.

Originally posted by -Lily-:

The most horrific way of describing someone has died I have ever heard is the phrase 'woo go-ay ama wey 'go'day'like they run out or something. There is something deeply disturbing about that. Oh and about the fact that death is discussed with such enthusiasm and humour by fellow SOLers.

How bout, Kicked the Bucket?,That sounds like good riddance. I also find the statement, The Late,Hebel Hebel to be very sad.

I tried to avoid this but,here i am Nephy :D

Pucca   

the most depressing of all was my dugsi teacher who always said " and we all have expire dates and when that day comes we will go bad and expire". :( That is no way to explain death to kids...

milk goes bad and expires...people dont!! not like that anyway.