Sign in to follow this  
Nephissa

How many SOLers do you know passed away?

Tuujiye   

Neph maxaa noo habaaree asbaxyahee!!! geed yahee socodkeeda aad u qabtid "malaay jiis ah oo caloosha laga haayo" hana habaarin.. aniga waa ikin oo jini waan ka fiyowahay alxamdulilah and Lazie girlna saakay on my to work aan arkay ayadoo spandex xiran oo bari weyn oo fiyaateeneesa.."naa maxaa la ordeysaa" markaan ku irina ee iigu jawaabtay "aboo waa la i aroosaa nooh ma ogid miyaa!!" markaas aan ku dhahay anoo kasii jeesanaya "naa dalbada qarso waa ramadaanee balaayo ku aragtay anaheenee!!"

So trust me, My good friend layzie is well and healthy alxamdulilah lol....

Wareer Badanaa!!!

I hope and pray for all of us, that when death finally comes, inaanaan computarka ku kor qotomin typing useless stuff.

Illaahay hanaga dhigo kuwii shahaadad ku dhinta. for the scared souls, repent and pray alot this month, u may never know this could be ur last ramadan.

Very good topic neph.

Wigad   

You guys that are saying we should welcome death are you sure your ready for it i dont think i am i think when you compare us to the saxaabas we are really in grave danger.

Do we cry more often then we laugh?

are we happy more often than were sad?

are we playing more often than worshipping?

are we joking more often than seriousness?

are we praying more than just 5 prayers?

if your female do we wear hijab?

if your male do you lower your gaze?

do you go to sleep everynight expecting to be awake tomorrow?

do we wake up and expect to go to bed tonight?....

"Fil ayaamil khaalliyah"

Numbered days on earth.

Three have passed away last night due to excessive eating...it's rumoured they were Canadian Solers.

Liliyeey, timada waa in lagaa rifaaye, ee soo dhawoow. Maba kuu maleeneynin inaad istareego eheed. icon_razz.gificon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

PS:LMAO@TUUJIYE

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Nephthys:

^ Too bad, KK has been seen around this morning

Acuudubilaah...Maxaa iga rabtaa walaaleey...Meeshaanaa gabar yar ku korsanoyaa...

Nephy, hadaan kaa hordhinto baatiyaasheyda adaan kaaga tagay ogoow... ;)

Tuujiyee, loooooooooooooooooooooooooool...Layzie oo spandex wadato aaba ii masawiran...kix kix kix kix kix kix kix kix kix kix kix kix kix kix kix kix kix kix ...

Nephissa   

I hope and pray for all of us, that when death finally comes, inaanaan computarka ku kor qotomin typing useless stuff.

Illaahay hanaga dhigo kuwii shahaadad ku dhinta. for the scared souls, repent and pray alot this month, u may never know this could be ur last ramadan.

Aamiin, Aaamin ukhtii. Walahi true, my worst fear is going without enough ibaadaysi. Thanks for the reminder.

KK: Oh bless your heart, and I'll leave you with my hot pink shoes. ;)

Xalay dhan qaraw baan ka bixi waaye iyo riyo baas, maxaa igu watay bal arintan.. :(

Asalama Aleykum Wa Rahmatullah Wa Barakaatu.

Blessed   

An SOLer did pass away. A few years back, don't want to go into it. He was a great brother to many of us, May Allah have mercy on his and grant him Jannah.

Ameen@UmmZakaria.

-Lily-   

^^^ Allaha u naxariisto.

Originally posted by LayZieGirl:

quote:Three have passed away last night due to excessive eating...it's rumoured they were Canadian Solers.

Liliyeey, timada waa in lagaa rifaaye, ee soo dhawoow. Maba kuu maleeneynin inaad istareego eheed.
icon_razz.gificon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

PS:LMAO@TUUJIYE
Yeah right missy, that’s if you can reach my hair you little dwarf!

And what does istareego mean? Rephrase that so that I may be suitably offended icon_razz.gif .