Sign in to follow this  
Nephissa

How many SOLers do you know passed away?

Nephissa   

I know, that sounds kind of morbid, but I was just reading old threads and saw some people who haven't been on since early 2005 and I was just hoping the best for them, and wondering where they are in this world and what they are doing. Then it hit me, maybe someone passed away. I don't know. It's kind of weird, but I was just curious. Names don't have to be given, but the story on how you found out would be interesting.

Khalaf   

No sister, it doesn't sound morbid at all, i was thinking about same thing one day. Its a great reminder, bout how life is very short and we can die any moment. I once read a thread talking about this brother an Soler that did pass away, Suleka i think started the topic and all his posts were deleted. brother was from london may Allah give him jannah....honestly it puts everything in perspective.......my abti died yesterday so may Allah give him jannah, and all the mumins. closer and closer we get, O Allah make us the Party of Jannah and save us from the hellfire. Amiin.

salaam

Neph, what's up with you caawa?

Saa u socotay waxaa keentay inaad dhimasho ka hadasho.

wixii dhintay allaah u naxariisto, wixii noolna waan u duceeyay.

Kool_Kat   

Acuudubilaah...Nephthys, sheekadaada kadareey waaye hee...Haay...

Ani mugoo wax dhintay ma'aqaani...Wixii dhintay allaha u naxariisto...Kuweena noolna allaha noo naxariisto...

Chimera   

I used to be a troll long time ago on SOL under the nick IIRC Emperor or something like that, but then i got banned

now i'm chill

Chimera   

Originally posted by Khalaf:

No sister, it doesn't sound morbid at all, i was thinking about same thing one day. Its a great reminder, bout how life is very short and we can die any moment. I once read a thread talking about this brother an Soler that did pass away, Suleka i think started the topic and all his posts were deleted. brother was from london may Allah give him jannah....honestly it puts everything in perspective.......
my abti died yesterday so may Allah give him jannah, and all the mumins. closer and closer we get, O Allah make us the Party of Jannah and save us from the hellfire. Amiin.

salaam

Amiin brother hope you and your family are doing well :(

Nephissa   

It's just that I love my SOLers so much and that if one of you died I would go into an eternal state of depression..

Dhulqamarayn, isqarxis.com. :D

Khalaf: Sorry to hear about your uncle and the SOLer, may they rest in peace.

Khalaf   

Originally posted by Dhulqarnayn -alSumaale:

I used to be a troll long time ago on SOL under the nick IIRC Emperor or something like that, but then i got banned

now i'm chill

u got banned? get out of here....what u do to get banned man?

thanks bro, personally i didn't know him just got word from my family ur abti died u know how it is, but death kinda takes u back and think for minute....alxamdullahi we are doing well.

May Allah make it easy for all of us.

take care

kk, Gabadha way iga nixisay, and aniga dheel dheel maba unaxo.

I gotta say thought, september was definitely NEPH's month in these forums, she dominated the forum from left to right, top, bottom, center, inside out, but this lil bit about death takes her back a bit. Wali saan aa unaxsanahay .

PS:Khalaf, I just read that part about your abti, allah u naxariisto, AMIIN

Kool_Kat   

Lzie, shimee saan softy unoqotay...Haay...Bas hee adi...Mise soonka waaye?

Waa naxay ku teh...

Nephthy, so if I died, would you cry for me...Ohhhh...I feel like crying now...lol

Khalaf, yaa ku yiri KK aa naxday...Ani dhimasho kama nixi...It is part of this life...BTW, abti allaha u naxariisto...

Chimera   

Originally posted by Nephthys:

Dhulqamarayn, isqarxis.com.
:D

:D

Originally posted by Khalaf:

quote:

Originally posted by Dhulqarnayn -alSumaale:

now i'm chill

u got banned? get out of here....what u do to get banned man?
It was a justified ban, i was really annoying in a S-net type of way but i came to realise SOL is very different from the forum (the beforementioned qabiilist troll heaven) i came from when i first started posting on SOL

thanks bro, personally i didn't know him just got word from my family ur abti died u know how it is,
but death kinda takes u back and think for minute
....alxamdullahi we are doing well.

May Allah make it easy for all of us.

take care

I agree!

Khalaf   

Lzie, shimee saan softy unoqotay...Haay...Bas hee adi...Mise soonka waaye?

Allah adiga diib badana, noo daaf gabarta, saan ba la raaba....i always knew layzie was a softie...i told her so...her gheeto girl act is just a front.

Nepthuys and Layzie, Ameen sisters.

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by LayZieGirl:

KK, what do you take me for, steel?

Acuudi bilaah mina sheydaani rajiim

Naa ma'anaa iga cowdibileysanee...Ma jini baan ahay? Bismilihaa raxmaani raxiimee...