Sign in to follow this  
Daqane

Amb. Amina Ahmed Mohamed just selected as the new Kenyan Minister of Foreign affairs

Malika   

^lol..dont mind MMA, his was the typical Somali response to someone's success - finding a put down..lol

Tallaabo   

LOOOOOL What is this nonsense talk of a truce between the Kismaayo brigade and the secessionists?:mad: If there is a damn truce what else is left to "discuss" here? If such a ridiculous thing happens here, SOL will not be worth visiting and I will have to relocated my online persona to more exciting spots elsewhere in the Netosphere.

Malika;942293 wrote:
^lol..dont mind MMA, his was the typical Somali response to someone's success - finding a put down..lol

malika find out where we should send the flowers walaal

Miyir   

Malika;942293 wrote:

:cool:

Miyir   

Tallaabo;942294 wrote:
LOOOOOL What is this nonsense talk of a truce between the Kismaayo brigade and the secessionists?:mad: If there is a damn truce what else is left to "discuss" here? If such a ridiculous thing happens here, SOL will not be worth visiting and I will have to relocated my online persona to more exciting spots elsewhere in the Netosphere.

:cool:

STOIC   

She is indeed pretty...I don't know If KhAtumo folks know but if I was them I will also celebrate justice Mohamed Ibrahim.A very brave man who was active during multiparty system emergence.He was actually the first Somali to give Moi and Yusuf Haji middle finger when they started that pink card for SomAlis..He was a active and detained with Raila And as fate had it he was the associate justice in Kenya highest court that decided the lAst election....like I was saying on this boArd SOmali Kenyans are not only the North eAstern only....congrats to both KhAtumo clan

Qaranki   

I’m perplexed.

The Khatumo ideology dictates that the holy land of Khatumo was the birthplace of Somali nationalism and the state of Somalia itself, with the struggle of creating a ‘Greater Somalia’ still ongoing, therefore any politician who traces their lineage back the clan which inhabits this area CANNOT pledge allegiance to anything but the blue flag and legitimise the ‘infidel borders’ of the British.

So why are some happy with a woman who has done exactly that but angry against others who have done the same thing?

^

There is a saying; grow where you are planted. Let Amina grow where Allah planted her. Besides, some young Somalis are nowadays so divorced from the idea and ethos of Somaliweyn that if you said "buluugleey", they'll be like "is that a type of a thong..." said with a Cockney accent....kkkkk

And for the record, yes Amina is damn hot!

Apophis;942376 wrote:
I'm very happy our benevolent and ever welcoming community didn't make the excellent Amina minister of ”resettelment" or similar crap. Congrats on NFD folks.

or "Minister for Northern Development" shiite

A_Khadar   

Jacaylbaro;941888 wrote:
Hambalyaanu leenahay inanta reer Somaliland
:D

Hehe.. Ma la iksu kooleynaa..

congrats to her.. Hope inay ka soo dhalaasho shaqadeeda..

oba hiloowlow;942147 wrote:
this is a move against Mogadishu

lol

why is that, oba? You take forum discussions too serous :D :D. Keep in mind we are talking about a foreign minister of Kenya, not Somalia.

raula   

Mansha-Allah & Hongera to Amina & her family.

**STOIC: what's w/you & obsession w/who were the ORIGINAL SOMALI-KENYANS :rolleyes: you baffle me beryahaan. Hadey noqoto khatumites or others being from NFD region or 'effing' from Mars-sijui's ...maxaa naga gale..as long as they stand up for the betterment & as a testimony to somali's(kenyan's) honor & integrity? Yaab. You had to throw in M Ibrahim's name in there...you seem to forget that he was the high court judge who dismissed the piracy case against several somalis back in 2010 as kenya had no jurisdiction to try them since their were outside territorial waters (though the case was reinstated later)? laakin I think you missed that point....& had to bring in the "MIDDLE FINGER" agianst xaaji.

N'ways iska ilow...

nuune   

^^ Raula, waa iska caadi, same for HAATU, he hates certain forlks of Somali-Kenyan politicians, Stoic isaga waaba iska caadi and says ethinic Somalilanderska in NFD were prosecuted in all his posts by the folks down there.