Sign in to follow this  
Daqane

Amb. Amina Ahmed Mohamed just selected as the new Kenyan Minister of Foreign affairs

A_Khadar   

entry_02.jpg

Ambassador Amina C. Mohamed

Ambassador Amina Mohamed is a committed international civil servant who has had a distinguished career in both public and. foreign service. She has served in strategic government positions and been elected to key international positions. Her work experience in over twenty six years covers a broad spectrum of domestic and international assignments. She rose through the ranks in Kenya's diplomatic service to the highest level of Ambassador/Permanent Representative Kenya Mission to the UN at Geneva from 2000-2006. She served as Director, Europe and the Commonwealth and Director Diaspora from mid-2006-2007 and was Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Justice, National Cohesion and Constitutional Affairs in 2008. Since July, 2011 she has served as United Nations Assistant Secretary General and Deputy Executive Director of the United Nations Environment Programme.

READ

raula   

STOIC;942036 wrote:
Maalim, is right.Her family are originally from Kakamega(If I'm not mistaken) and her brother owns that popular JAVA..She is indeed from Khatumo clan...none the less original Sijui family! Congrats to her!

** i wasn't running -nilikuwa mashughuli-pole

Stoic..relax..mimi sijakutukana wala chochote..i am just following your words as you are finicky on mine. Lakini jua hii walalo..yes, i know you personally & nothing has changed from that point. Its just difference in MAONI. I still regard you as i have known you, hii ni politics too (F'ing hell..wasomali na politics yao lakini imetusumbua...kaa maradhi eye haina dawa lol).

back to topic..soma kenye umeandika juu..Maybe i am just too keen..lakini umesema ORIGINAL..?? manake??

As for M Ibrahim..yes umemsifu kama wote wakenya wasomali...but i felt that ulimweka dambi kwa YUSUF XAAJI & MOI...for throwing him in jail...(this is politics bro..it happens in every country..dissendents will be silenced...) & by the way along w/his comrade & fellow chief justice..MTUNGA..who was arrested along w/Raila & others (i guess ye si msomali..so who cares..).

All in all-I guess i was expecting mlendo kusema..Khatumites or whoever should be PROUD...laakin we ume ni suprise. Inantu waa mkenya (khatumito or otherwise)..but you kept on w/it.

As for last post on Viatu MPIRA....let me be real., you INFERRED that reer-NFD are low class compared to somalilanders-sijui's (& your fellow comrade OoD..BS on you clansmen being "IMMIGRANTS" while reer NFD werent hence can assume other non-landers were slaves/butlers/etc). Listen i am not defending APOPHIS..or standing up for Sijui's but STOIC you fail to realize that you slipped while high on "distorted history".

**lastly..walahi your somali really sucks :D & cafis..ma rabin inaan dhiiga kugu kiciyee laakin mar mar qaldka waa la qaata. otherwise, i think you didn't need to apologize to Nuune &other NFD's alike if you felt that it wasn't an insult (or however you viewed it)....

raula   

didn't mean to drag the thread any longer.

Amina dearest we are very proud!!! & May Allah s.w. make the tasks ahead easier-AMin

raula   

Malika;942599 wrote:
^Wewe na Raula itabidi mkae kikao muonge - nadhani kuna jambo lime mwuzi raula.

leta kikao na chai dada-tumpe radi STOIC apoeza mambo ama?

raula   

^^kwanza we :D toka na chai yako. Lazima mwenzetu atulie kwanza ndo tukalie chao na ndoto lool (Apophis..hadaad intaa wax ka fahantid...rajaad leedahay lol).

SALUT!

Mooge   

mooge just left early party and will start another party in 30 minutes. nairobi celebrations are non stop. non stop. ii raaxeysta. l will see you all after these parties finish.

i will send you update later.

17safrica-span-600.jpg

A_Khadar   

Oodweyne;942653 wrote:
Congratulation to the lady; for it's not every day that one sees the Somali race in good light. However, I would enter a caveat in here, and say it will be better for her and for her country of Kenya, if she stays the hell away from the endless Somali clannish talks.

You see, I am sure of it the likes of own Xiinfaniin (if he could get a half a chance with her) will see to it to make her
"honorary puntland citizen"
, and in turn will expect her to have a daily one hour diplomatic conversation with the likes of Pirate Farole over the phone. ..
:D

All in all, lets hope she shan't be so easily persuaded to carry a diplomatic brief for some Somalis and their "clannish agenda",..

Whisper that message to the ears of your lot, they already claimed that she is an enthinc lander... ;)

STOIC   

Raula,

Lets look at all my comments on this thread.The first response was to support Macalim point about the origin of the honorable lady.Some were even claiming her to be Somalilander.Because of the nature of the Somali politics where everyone wants to know qofkaa Waqolomaa I only stepped in to correct the misinformation people were reading here.Now you took issue with the word "Original sijui" which If I'm following your argument It meant that I was saying she was the only Sijui and that the rest of NFD are not Sijuis..Now the only reason I put that up there was in reference to the other thread where Apophis inner nag asserted that NFD folks were the only Kenyan-Somalis..I don't know why you choose to airily dismiss his anti-Somali sijui bile and still decided to fixate on my Viatu Mpira insult (which I'll address below).Despite all the evidence to the contrary you decided to side with him instead of approaching the whole thing with an open mind.Thanks to the wonders of the internet anyone can read up there what was said...So let us put his argument away and deal with this one.The original sijui was meant that she was a Sijui and not to compare her with anyone

Now to the issue of justice Mohamed who is a warrior and history bears fact to that.I was just pointing out to the Khatumo folks who were all celebrating in here that they should also celebrate that giant of a man.Did he refuse to take the pink card? Yes he did.Did he serve time for it, yes he he did.Anyone can read his words here and I quote "it is wrong for the Kenya Somali community as a whole to be inconvenienced and stigmatised due to the failure by the various government institutions and departments to do their work. This amounts to collective punishment reminiscent of the colonial day"..I will direct anyone who is interested to read the history of Kenyan-Somalis to read the article by the title RENDERING DIFFERENCE VISIBLE: THE KENYAN STATE AND ITS SOMALI CITIZENS by Emma Lochery*...No one needs my distorted history.Everyone can read there and do their own reserach. I'm sure our readers are mature minded people and they will decide what is fabricated on their own.

Admittedly, Yes the word viatu Mpira was meant as an insult and as you said I'll not have apologized to Nuune and Co..I couldn't resist the temptation of throwing that in instead of keeping it to myself. Yes that was a slip on my part and I sincerely apologized for it.This was an inner circle insult that I shouldn't have repeated.

raula   

bottom line-you brought in an irrelevant example (M Ibrahim) & that muddled things up for me to be honest. & you kept on w/Apophis & his NFD smack so as to correct him here as well. Marka bro, its was unnecessary. As well, i am not disputing M Ibrahim's record-he's an honorable man.

One thing though however, at least you could call me kasuku (though I am hardly in person)..than that other "ndege" you've referred me to. but it was all in the heat of the moment.

STOIC   

Raula, its all good sister.At least we cleared that out of the way! Maar baan yabeey meshaa Gobaashaa socotaa ayaan isiirrri...lol...karibu niseme kutokeya sasa itakuwa ni paukwa pakawa masujui wa SOL na Stoic...

nuune   

lool ndege, and mbira were the first two were words of Kiswahili I learnt in early 1990/91, as well as erayada caayda oo idil.

Stoic and Raula, haye banoonta inoo dajiya marka, even though I am still waiting some answers from HAATU for his deep hate of Farah Macalin, qof weyn oo dhahaayo xagee ku aragtey "I hate Farah Macalin", maba xumee haba nacee muxuu ku nacey, kulahaa he was aiding with the Shifta at the time, and what is wrong with that, cajjiib, I highly doubt HAATU is even a sujui ganga.

HAATU also said the same about AFFEY, not sure he said the same about Ibrahim gentleman guy.

Car wa kaase aan kaa haro adoon ii keenin asbaabaha aad ku nacdey nimankan, shifta wars is not an answer, sxb

Gaarisa: 500 Qof oo Hawlgal Lagu Qabqabtay Iyo Guddoomiye Sheegay In Gaarisa La Mid Noqotay Muqdisho Iyo Kismaayo

Maalintii labaad ayaa hawlgal xoog leh oo amaanka la xiriira waxaa uu ka socdaa magaalada Gaarisa halkaasoo ciidamadii ugu badnaa ee kuwa Kenya ay ku qabqabteen dad kor u dhaafaya 500 ruux.

Hawlgalka oo shalay bilawday ayaa ka dambeeyay weeraro qaraxyo iyo dilal ah oo bilihii u dambeeyay ku soo laalaabtay magaalada Gaarisa. Weerarkii ugu dambeeyay ayaa toddobaadkii hore lagu dilay 11 ruux kadib markii rag hubeysan ay weerareen hotel ku yaalla magaalada bartameheeda.

Wariye madax bannaan oo ku sugan magaalada Gaarisa ayaa sheegay in hawlgalkii shalay ay ciidamadu ku qabteen dad ka badan 500 ruux kuwaasoo qaarkood galabkii la siidaayey kadib markii la ogaaday inay haystaan kaararka aqoonsiga. Dad badan oo aan heysan kaararka aqoonsiga ayaa weli xiran.

Dhaqdhaqaaqa magaalada Gaarisa ayaa guud ahaan joogsaday, waxaana maalintii labaad xiran ganacsiga, hotelada iyo iskuulada waxbarashada iyadoo ciidamadu ay qabanayaan cid kasta oo xitaa ay ku jiraan ardayda iyo macalimiinta.

Dhanka kale booliska ayaa sheegay inay labo ruux oo laga shakiyey ku toogteen kontorool ku dhow magaalada Gaarisa kadib markii ay iskudayeen inay booliska ka baxsadaan. Booliska Kenya ayaa sheegaya in labadaasi ruux loo maleynayo inay ka tirsanaayeen kooxda Al Shabaab oo dawlada Kenya ku eedeyneyso inay ka dambeyso weerarada ka dhacaya gudaha Kenya.

Booliska waxay kaloo sheegeen inay hayaan nin sare oo ka tirsan dhaqdhaqaaqa Al Shabaab ee gudaha Kenya ka hawlgala. Guddoomiyaha gobolka: Gaarisa waxay la mid noqotay Muqdisho iyo Kismaayo

Guddoomiyaha gobolka Macalin Maxamed oo shalay markii uu hawlgalku bilaabanayey shir jaraa’id qabtay ayaa ku eedee ay dadweynaha reer Gaarisa inay iska soo dhex saari waayeen kooxaha geysanaya amaandarrida iyo kuwa ka dambeeya.

“Gaarisa waxay hadda la mid noqotay Muqdisho iyo Kismaayo, wax la yeeli karana ma ahan.” ayuu yiri Macalin Maxamed.

Guddoomiyuhu wuxuu wacad ku maray in hawlgalada ay socon doonaan illaa inta caddaalada laga horkeenaya kuwa amaandarrida ka wada deegaanka.

Isniintii ayay dawlada Kenya sheegtay inay shaqada ka ceyrisay 10 ka mid ah saraakiisha booliska iyo dembibaarista Gaarisa oo la tuhunsan yahay inay la shaqeynayeen kooxaha amaandarrida ka wada deegaanka.

Hawlgalka socda ayaa bilawday kadib markii uu soo saaray madaxweynaha cusub ee Kenya Uhuru Kenyatta uu ku amray in wax laga qabto ammaandarrida ka taagan Gaarisa.

Waa kaasaa, Soomaalidii dhulkooda saas loogu galooyaa shalay iyo maanta, silcis iyo mashruucii lagu kala gadan jiray la gaaray. Meeshaana abaay heeleydaan lagu madadaalsanyahay.

STOIC   

Warya MM..ilahaay nafaas badhaan internetkaa SOL kusiyee...Why did you choose to post above story in a place where we are celebrating the honorable lady...Check yourself before wreck our thread...on top of that you are moderator.....

PS Sorry for Somali spelling...you get my point

Carafaat   

The lady is a Kenyan and she will serve tbe interest of Kenya, even when that is against Somalias interest. There is nothing to celebrate here, except for the Sijuis. Congrats to them Somali Kenyans.

raula   

Stoic...cafwan ndugu..hamna neno..hamna goobasho. si tukigongana nani ataye poeza across the border battles lol. Next thing, if push came to shove i was gonna FedEx a fruit pie kwako yani na pepea bendera nyeupe kuomba msamaha :D as always wise. bora basi.

Nuune waa caadi widoow..xaaladi meeshi bey inoo mareysaa..Haatu-na ka gambiso waa ciyaal waxba politics-ka reeraha kala ogeyn..inta xaafada looga sheekeysto baa dhagta oga dhacde :D

MMA-adna ma reer kenya iyo qasiyadeeda baad ku mashquushe? while we (somalis) are busy building towers & cities...maan dib isku noqonoo an bal amuuraha somalida kenya joogta (qaxooti nimada iyo masiiba xumida tadkaa soo tahriibeen) in wax laga qabto soo waajib ma aha? mise after 2 + decades weli "we've just came out of 2 decades of war" miyaa weli laisku sasabi :D